Scare Factor

Discuss Warcraft Lore

Postby Dæthknight » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:17 am

North Sea Kraken is my new thing... I don't like huge underwater monsters xD

Dæthknight

Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised On the playground was where I spent most of my days.

Postby omskarclam » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:51 pm

The Great JT wrote:Bonjour, I am ze french chef! Would you like some cheese with that whine?

LOL HILARIOUS ROFL GENIUS NEVER THOT OF THAT

and i don't think WoW was made to be scary.

though, some of the quest chains are "scary" (mainly in plaguelands)
omskarclam

Postby Raptorbane » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:55 pm

why did you necro this crap

Edit: Dear Raptorbane, you're a huge idiot and the day someone joined != the day this post was made.

My new message is this:

why did you post this crap

nobody cares about last patch's content anymore anyway
Raptorbane

Postby omskarclam » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:33 pm

u make me very angry and frustrated sir
omskarclam

Postby Raptorbane » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 pm

omskarclam wrote:u make me very angry and frustrated sir

I am taking a lot of anger out on this forum lately. :( I'm stressed from exams.

LEAVE RAPTOR ALOOOOOOOOONE /cryface

I should probably find a better hobby that keeps me away from computer---...

*takes sketchbook downstairs*
Raptorbane

Postby kozom1234 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:59 am

I HAVE EXAMS NOW TOO

biology tomorrow D:
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Axepig » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:34 pm

>.> No exam til some months and btw naxx is not scared because our character are ''supposed'' to be courageous and also only first persons should really be scary like someone said previously.. And if they try to make it scary some people might die... you know wow fans have weak hearth and might have problems.. and uhh they might live alone if they play wow too... WOW DONT WANT TO KILL PEOPLE! (they don't wanna kill hordies...)
Hello, I am a prisoneer from GM and I live in a box! Help me by clicking on the free [Name]! You can find the link on [Insert website]! Please help me! MWUAHIYAYAHAYAHA HELP ME OR ILL BITE UR FEET!!!
Axepig

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:11 pm

Axepig wrote:>.> No exam til some months and btw naxx is not scared because our character are ''supposed'' to be courageous and also only first persons should really be scary like someone said previously.. And if they try to make it scary some people might die... you know wow fans have weak hearth and might have problems.. and uhh they might live alone if they play wow too... WOW DONT WANT TO KILL PEOPLE! (they don't wanna kill hordies...)

what

I have been playing WoW for 5 years now (since vanilla's release) and I have to say that is probably the dumbest thing I've ever heard one person say about people who play it. ESPECIALLY since it's come from a person who plays WoW.

I live with my family of 4, I do not have a weak constitution, I will not have a heart attack if suddenly a really scary zombie face were to pop up on my screen during a raid. It's far more likely that I'd get angry that it is interrupting my "rotation".

I only really know a few people who actually live alone and play WoW (though I'm sure there are many) and I'm almost positive they won't go having a heart attack over it either.

To be honest, you don't get "scared" while playing video games. You get cautious, or startled. If something jumps out at you on a screen, it startles you. If you're worried something is going to jump out at you while exploring in an FPS (fuck you head crabs) you are being cautious.

Being SCARED is when someone pulls a gun on you in real life and threatens to shoot you unless you hand them all of your money. I firmly believe it's not possible to feel as afraid of a video game as you would be if a guy pulled a gun on you and pointed it at your face. The adrenaline and fear you get from having a lethal weapon pointed at your face is a lot different than the shock you get from a graphical rendition of the same sort of situation.

shit it's onto me
Raptorbane

Postby kozom1234 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:13 pm

Axepig wrote:>.> No exam til some months and btw naxx is not scared because our character are ''supposed'' to be courageous and also only first persons should really be scary like someone said previously.. And if they try to make it scary some people might die... you know wow fans have weak hearth and might have problems.. and uhh they might live alone if they play wow too... WOW DONT WANT TO KILL PEOPLE! (they don't wanna kill hordies...)

That's it. no more talking for you. EVER.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Noodles » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:20 am

kozom1234 wrote:

agreed :)
I don't need a signature to prove anything
Noodles

Postby supabillyla29 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:37 am

wow isnt to scary but as people sed some people would be scared of it and stop play wow

supabillyla29

Postby Chatrata » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:01 pm

kozom1234 wrote:

I approve of this post.
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Bunnytots » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:18 pm

How do I forums?
Your skill in Forums has increased to 2.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Re: Scare Factor

Postby lappen » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:58 pm

liamthelad wrote:Is it Me or is WoW in no way scary.I mean the entire wotlk is suposed to chill the hell out of you.You ever read the tale of Naxx and you get shivers but even my 6 year old brother doesnt get scared inside naxx!!Christ People with Arachnophobia manage to get into the spider quarter and the scariest thing that happened to me in naxx was a bug which made everyone go naked...in short,MAKE IT SCARY BLIZZ

before i quit i played trough the first spider instance no idea what it is named.

that place gave me chills until i left it, i'm terrified by spiders and that place gave me serious chills.

though, if you want a scary game, stop playing wow, it's not supposed to be scary. go play fear 2 or stalker or something like that
lappen

Postby Axepig » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:08 pm

kozom1234 wrote:

Approved! but u shud know I could tell the misteries of Kalimdor.. The Old Gods emplacement.. think about it..
Hello, I am a prisoneer from GM and I live in a box! Help me by clicking on the free [Name]! You can find the link on [Insert website]! Please help me! MWUAHIYAYAHAYAHA HELP ME OR ILL BITE UR FEET!!!
Axepig

PreviousNext

Return to Lore