Ner'Zhul and the Lich King

Discuss Warcraft Lore

Postby Axepig » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:13 pm

since nothing in lore is active ill revive this! /cast revive on http://forums.darklegacycomics.com/post ... ply&t=1206
lol jk Ner'zhul was actually a shaman who was a follower of Kil'Jaeden/Sargereas and his objectif was to make a lich king to control another force.. but ner'zhul kinda made his own force and left sargereas .. and he called Arthas Ner'zhul was actually bound to the throne and he got imprisoned in armor btw He dies after cata's comming out! that mean he could drop some lvl 85 items!
Hello, I am a prisoneer from GM and I live in a box! Help me by clicking on the free [Name]! You can find the link on [Insert website]! Please help me! MWUAHIYAYAHAYAHA HELP ME OR ILL BITE UR FEET!!!
Axepig

Postby Raptorbane » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Axepig wrote:since nothing in lore is active ill revive this! /cast revive on http://forums.darklegacycomics.com/post ... ply&t=1206
lol jk Ner'zhul was actually a shaman who was a follower of Kil'Jaeden/Sargereas and his objectif was to make a lich king to control another force.. but ner'zhul kinda made his own force and left sargereas .. and he called Arthas Ner'zhul was actually bound to the throne and he got imprisoned in armor btw He dies after cata's comming out! that mean he could drop some lvl 85 items!

*Blink*

I might have learned something but Firefox is red lining everything so I'm not sure. ._.
Raptorbane

Postby Dragonas » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:36 am

couple of flaws with that. Ner'zhul was actually a shaman that turned to dark arts thus becoming a Warlock according to all lore. He was the one that helped open the portals with Medivh due Sargeras' corruption. Ner'zhul was encased in the frozen throne by Kil'jaeden when Ner'zhul tried to overthrow Kil'jaeden. Arthas was lured to the throne by Frostmourne, and then his body was taken over by the Ner'zhul/the frozen throne. So pretty much if you destroy the lich king, you'll destroy Ner'zhul and Arthas. Arthas being the body, and Ner'zhul's spirit being imbued in the Armor. The big thing was is that Kil'jaeden lost complete control of Ner'zhul when Arthas and him became one (The Lich King was born). BTW Ner'zhul's "body" (or what was left) was tossed into the sunwell in Quel'thalas by Arthas... hence you have the issues between the High/Blood elves and Arthas. It was an attempt to reanimate Ner'zhul... What I never got was whether or not Ner'zhul lives on... because IRC Ner'zhul ceased to be once his flesh was tossed into the Sunwell. I could be wrong.
Dragonas

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:35 pm

*insert throaty Dr. Claw growl voice here*

NER'ZHUL CEASING TO BE WAS MERELY A man i am really sick of the setback meme at this point. :|
Raptorbane

Postby Dragonas » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:15 pm

LMAO! Nice raptor!
Dragonas

Postby Quaza » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:56 am

BEING AN INTERNET MEME WAS ONLY A SETBACK!!
~~Quaza
Quaza

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:19 pm

HATING THIS MEME WAS MERELY A SETBACK

We'll see about that, young raptor.

NO, A CURSE UPON YOU TEXT LINES

YOUR PERSISTENCE SHALL BE YOUR UNDOING

FLESH TROMBONE
Raptorbane

Postby Axepig » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:40 pm

seems like the lore has left this forum o.o
Hello, I am a prisoneer from GM and I live in a box! Help me by clicking on the free [Name]! You can find the link on [Insert website]! Please help me! MWUAHIYAYAHAYAHA HELP ME OR ILL BITE UR FEET!!!
Axepig

Postby Jomjo » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:51 pm

===== SPOILER ALERT (for anyone who didn't do the fight)=====

Since Arthas or w/e is leader of the scourge it's a little disappointing that 10/25 people can kill him, although u do have help from Tirion and Arthas' fathers' spirit...and all of the spirits freed from sword after Tirion broke it... and that only happens when u get him to like 10% or w/e... but still...
"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
Jomjo

Postby vergil77 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:44 pm

*grumbles*

These days people have no imagination. It's 10/25 just for the sake of gameplay. Lorewise it's probably an entire detachment of elite Alliance/Horde soldiers coupled with Argent Crusaders and Ebon Blade death knights.
vergil77

Previous

Return to Lore