The Maelstrom

Discuss Warcraft Lore

The Maelstrom

Postby Dragonas » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:03 am

Title says it all. What are your thoughts on it? What do you want to see? What would make the experience the best possible?

I'm just curious, and if you don't want to answer this, don't.... and I didn't see a post like this before but if I missed it, let me know and I'll delete this one. Don't wanna seem like I'm necro'ing threads.
Dragonas

Postby cookiemanyay » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:10 am

it's like a stationary hurricane Katrina what else could be said about it?Oh, wait there's also Mermaids and Merman down there who use to be elves.
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby Dragonas » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:57 am

Think there might be an island in the middle somwhere? Kinda like Bermuda triangle or something? I'm just wondering if it's going to be something like SSC or if they will actually have like some druid or lock give water breathing... or make you wear a helmet...
Dragonas

Postby vergil77 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:47 am

There are underwater empires of naga and makrura somewhere near or within the Maelstorm. Brilliant places for instance hubs.

I wonder what kind of transport will Blizzard implement to travel between all those isles. They don't have to be very close to each other, and waiting 5 minutes for a ship to get to another zone may be a little tiring.
vergil77

Return to Lore