Alternative Lore

Discuss Warcraft Lore

Postby Gedrin » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Dorp wrote:
kozom1234 wrote:what would happen if the dragon soul was never created?

The Burning Legion would have completely decimated the dragons, night elves, and everyone else. Deathwing wouldn't have become a lava-blooded crazybean, but he would probably have died or been badly injured instead. Without the balance provided by the dragonflights godmoding of Azeroth, all life, magic, power, time, etc... would have descended into chaos, the Burning Legion would have taken over and proceeded to royally screw stuff up. Algalon would have reported to the Makers that shit had gone south, they would have hit the reset button and life would start over.

Not quite. Of course, if the Aspects had indeed been defeated by the legion most of that would have happened. But, if the Dragon Soul hadn't been created then all five aspects would have been at their most powerful and would have crushed the Legion just as easily as Neltharion did with the Dragon Soul, because it was made from the combination of all of their powers. Basically; 1 Neltharion + 1 Dragon Soul = 5 Aspects. Of course, Neltharion would still have been mad, so he'd have later attempted to overthrow the other Aspects and have his ass handed to him, so he'd probably still end up as Deathwing and almost everything else would have stayed the same. Although he wouldn't have destroyed 99% of the Blue Dragonflight and Malygos would have never gone mad with grief etc, so we would have one less level 80 raid.
It is a truth universally acknowledged that a zombie in possession of brains must be in want of more brains.
Gedrin

Re: Alternative Lore

Postby Axepig » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:19 pm

Bobson wrote:So I'll ask again: What would've happened if Uther had gone with Arthas in, first purging Stratholme, but later also to Northrend?

Well Uther and Arthas would have fight with Illidan to reach the Throne.. Arthas would have died Uther would have just go back to Lordaeron and Illidan would have completed his goal.. So Illidan would be invincible and WoW would'nt exist..
Hello, I am a prisoneer from GM and I live in a box! Help me by clicking on the free [Name]! You can find the link on [Insert website]! Please help me! MWUAHIYAYAHAYAHA HELP ME OR ILL BITE UR FEET!!!
Axepig

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Axepig wrote:
Bobson wrote:So I'll ask again: What would've happened if Uther had gone with Arthas in, first purging Stratholme, but later also to Northrend?

Well Uther and Arthas would have fight with Illidan to reach the Throne.. Arthas would have died Uther would have just go back to Lordaeron and Illidan would have completed his goal.. So Illidan would be invincible and WoW would'nt exist..

Arthas almost kicked Illidan's shit in alone, iirc. If Uther had been there with him Illidan would have ate serious lead, and when his teeth finally withered away from the pain he'd announce that he was just a decoy and Deathwing is now trying to squeeze his huge, lava-blooded ass through a tiny portal back into the world.
Raptorbane

Postby Clone-D » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:11 pm

What if Kil'Jadens aim was off a little bit and the frozen thrown landed in the sea?
Your Dieing.
Clone-D

Postby lappen » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:59 pm

the sea around the throne would turn to ice.
lappen

Postby Axepig » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Axepig wrote:

Arthas almost kicked Illidan's shit in alone, iirc. If Uther had been there with him Illidan would have ate serious lead, and when his teeth finally withered away from the pain he'd announce that he was just a decoy and Deathwing is now trying to squeeze his huge, lava-blooded ass through a tiny portal back into the world.

Im talking of undeads(arthas kel thuzad anubarak and sapph) vs illidan(illidan vashj and kael) vs humans(uther maybe garithos jaine muradin ..idk but i think lothar and trollbane was still alive ) btw the dearves are with humans
Hello, I am a prisoneer from GM and I live in a box! Help me by clicking on the free [Name]! You can find the link on [Insert website]! Please help me! MWUAHIYAYAHAYAHA HELP ME OR ILL BITE UR FEET!!!
Axepig

Previous

Return to Lore