The War of the Ancients

Discuss Warcraft Lore

Postby Mysteria » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:52 am

Alandse wrote:Worse book series in the Warcraft universe.

why? i love them : /
so far,so good,so what?
Mysteria

Postby Alandse » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:35 am

Mysteria wrote:

Knaak was told to just write about the war, nothing else. He had the characters, the plot, and the ending. All he had to do was follow directions. INSTEAD, he includes Mary Sue pet character Rhonin Redhair (A great last name) and somehow Rhonin, who is a new creature to the Night Elves and all the other races on Kalimdor, is able to save the day by himself by recruiting all the other races into the fold and Broxigar the Red, somehow with a wooden axe, scars Sargeras. Sargeras the Titan, a being that could easily crush the world in his hand, was scarred by a wooden axe. Plus it ruined Tyrande.
Alandse

Postby Mysteria » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:26 pm

Alandse wrote:
Mysteria wrote:

Knaak was told to just write about the war, nothing else. He had the characters, the plot, and the ending. All he had to do was follow directions. INSTEAD, he includes Mary Sue pet character Rhonin Redhair (A great last name) and somehow Rhonin, who is a new creature to the Night Elves and all the other races on Kalimdor, is able to save the day by himself by recruiting all the other races into the fold and Broxigar the Red, somehow with a wooden axe, scars Sargeras. Sargeras the Titan, a being that could easily crush the world in his hand, was scarred by a wooden axe. Plus it ruined Tyrande.

i find it pretty awesome..besides Sargeras wasnt scared..at all : / when broxxigar scars him with his axe ( an axe made from enchanted woods from Cenarius and Malfurion - explains the awesomeness of it) is just a regular moment of final epicness

Edit : yea this "Redhair" is kinda gay :D
so far,so good,so what?
Mysteria

Postby The Great JT » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Mysteria wrote:Edit : yea this "Redhair" is kinda gay :D

Glad he's dumped that dumb moniker in favor of "Leader of the Kirin Tor."

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Previous

Return to Lore