deathwing

Discuss Warcraft Lore

Postby ferbian » Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 am

hmm.. time to reroll a demonic warlock :P evil as hell then :lol:
70 warrior - runetotem
ferbian

Postby Evilducks » Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:41 am

Norelim wrote:you think? or do you know?

honestly, in all animal societies there is an alpha male who has all the females he wants.

If someone will try to de-argument this with the fact that dragons are intelligent: so are apes

and besides, Neltharion is EEEEEVIL... and EEEEEVIL men can have all females they want (play Overlord)

Thats not true. It is true of most animals that live under a pack social structure, and to some extent the herd structure, but usually under the herd there are enough females amongst the herd that a lot of males get action.

There are other instances where its one to one (some penguins for example).

Fucking animal planet... if its not that channel wasting my brain space its history channel... the things I know about WW2.. /sigh
________
Nevada dispensary
Last edited by Evilducks on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evilducks

Postby rvbtucker » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:33 pm

Evilducks wrote:
Norelim wrote:you think? or do you know?

honestly, in all animal societies there is an alpha male who has all the females he wants.

If someone will try to de-argument this with the fact that dragons are intelligent: so are apes

and besides, Neltharion is EEEEEVIL... and EEEEEVIL men can have all females they want (play Overlord)

Thats not true. It is true of most animals that live under a pack social structure, and to some extent the herd structure, but usually under the herd there are enough females amongst the herd that a lot of males get action.

There are other instances where its one to one (some penguins for example).

Fucking animal planet... if its not that channel wasting my brain space its history channel... the things I know about WW2.. /sigh
ah, another person who watches this profusely. I've been watching discovery science alot also.
Yea thats right....I ZOMFGBBQWTFIDIDNTKNOWYOUCOULDDOTHATANDYOUNEEDANERFNERFZOMFGBLIZZHELPMECAUSEINEEDTOLEARNTOLPAYAHHHpwn
rvbtucker

Postby Norelim » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:35 am

I didn't say only aplha male gets laid -.- ... I said that he can get laid whenever he wants with whichever female he wants... its natural that all males get to fuck, its not like 90% of all animals are in celibate
//////////Žive naj vsi narodi
////////ki hrepene dočakat dan
//////////da koder sonce hodi
////////prepir iz sveta bo pregnan
////////////////da rojak
/////////////prost bo vsak
//////ne vrag, le sosed bo mejak

Slovenian anthem
Norelim

Location: Slovenia, Žužemberk (read it correctly and you get a candy)

Postby ferbian » Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:13 am

lol.. i want history channel :cry: im a ww2 "fan" :(
70 warrior - runetotem
ferbian

Postby Evilducks » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:27 am

Norelim wrote:I didn't say only aplha male gets laid -.- ... I said that he can get laid whenever he wants with whichever female he wants... its natural that all males get to fuck, its not like 90% of all animals are in celibate

I'm saying there isn't always an 'alpha male'. There are plenty of animal cultures where the females control who is actually getting laid and it has nothing to do with what males can beat up other males.
________
Lamborghini 350gtv history
Last edited by Evilducks on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evilducks

Postby Norelim » Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:42 am

sorry, my mistake about that "all animal societies", I should've written "most pack animal societies"
//////////Žive naj vsi narodi
////////ki hrepene dočakat dan
//////////da koder sonce hodi
////////prepir iz sveta bo pregnan
////////////////da rojak
/////////////prost bo vsak
//////ne vrag, le sosed bo mejak

Slovenian anthem
Norelim

Location: Slovenia, Žužemberk (read it correctly and you get a candy)

Postby Turnis » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:24 pm

A nifty little event takes place in the netherwing area with the orcs...I conversation between the guy leading the orc there and a dragon in the form of a blood elf...lady..somthing I forget...telling his about deathwing being alive and all this good stuff. They talk about Nefs failures in Azoroth
....what?
Turnis

Postby The Great JT » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:16 pm

Deathwing, AKA Nefarian The Earth-Warder, is alive. Nobody knows where he is, though. Signs could point to the Blade's Edge Mountains or Azeroth, but I like to think he's made Uldular (the dwarven ruins in southern Tanaris) his makeshift hidey-hole and he's trying to fight off his dark side. Maybe we'll find out some more about what happened to him in The Dragonblight out in Northrend when WotLK comes out.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Turnis » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:07 pm

deathing wing is not nef.
....what?
Turnis

Postby Ballarus » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:33 pm

I like the theory that he's currently being held in Grim Batol (Wetlands) by the Red dragons. It would explain why so many of them are there.
Ballarus

Postby Narya » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:59 pm

The Great JT wrote:Deathwing, AKA Nefarian The Earth-Warder, is alive.

its Neltharion :)
Narya <Dark Legacy>
Narya

Postby The Great JT » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:52 pm

Narya wrote:
The Great JT wrote:Deathwing, AKA Nefarian The Earth-Warder, is alive.

its Neltharion :)

That's what I meant.

The Great JT

Postby Azúmí » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:52 pm

Many hinters in the game point that he is in Grim Batol in prison of Alexstrasza's new "lair".

~Azumi~
Azúmí

Postby The Great JT » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:08 pm

Azúmí wrote:Many hinters in the game point that he is in Grim Batol in prison of Alexstrasza's new "lair".

That's something that bothers me, will we be able to enter Grim Batol and fight Alexstrasa? I mean, we're gonna be able to fight Malygos in The Dragonblight come WotLK...

And if that's the case, perhaps Alexstrasa and Neltharion are secretly working to get Nelth's head back on straight. Or they're just having dragon sex between the leaders of the two strongest dragonic aspects (Red and Black, since Blue's numbers have dwindled, Green's has disappeared into the Emerald Dream and the Bronze aspect doesn't seem to have a whole lot of numbers) and forming a new aspect with Alexstrasa's will to protect and Neltharion/Deathwing's strength and relentlessness.

The Great JT

PreviousNext

Return to Lore