Arthas Menethil

Discuss Warcraft Lore

Postby Gombol » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:41 am

Hreffie wrote:Am i late or what?
Since i quit WoW (Too addicting for my little soul.) I have been reading Warcraft lore and many possibilities of evolution.

Note that even if you killed Illidan, You're not 'Lord of Outland' and second, The Frostmourne screenshot is a JOKE. Stop taking it seriously, It's a freakin' joke for BlizzCon for people's amusement!

Third, We can't keep on having the original Warcraft lore, People!
Sure, It will probably take only 25 people to 'kill' Arthas. (Or in my theory, He will escape, We can't destroy the scourge just like 'poof, ARTHAS! UDEAD! LAL! W3 UWN SCORGE NAW!'

I mean, We can still keep on killing C'thun. An Old God. And Why?
Because Blizzard wouldn't exist if only 1% could kill C'thun. So yeah, We can continue kill C'thun, Illidan, Arthas and such, They are just a stack of Kenny's from South Park anyway.

/complain

BUT!!!

think about if you "kill" a boss..they go into a coma and wake up and rebuild :)
Gombol

Postby Hreffie » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:38 pm

Gombol wrote:
Hreffie wrote:Am i late or what?
Since i quit WoW (Too addicting for my little soul.) I have been reading Warcraft lore and many possibilities of evolution.

Note that even if you killed Illidan, You're not 'Lord of Outland' and second, The Frostmourne screenshot is a JOKE. Stop taking it seriously, It's a freakin' joke for BlizzCon for people's amusement!

Third, We can't keep on having the original Warcraft lore, People!
Sure, It will probably take only 25 people to 'kill' Arthas. (Or in my theory, He will escape, We can't destroy the scourge just like 'poof, ARTHAS! UDEAD! LAL! W3 UWN SCORGE NAW!'

I mean, We can still keep on killing C'thun. An Old God. And Why?
Because Blizzard wouldn't exist if only 1% could kill C'thun. So yeah, We can continue kill C'thun, Illidan, Arthas and such, They are just a stack of Kenny's from South Park anyway.

/complain

BUT!!!

think about if you "kill" a boss..they go into a coma and wake up and rebuild :)

Perhaps, Perhaps.. Poor people/monsters/unknown beings.. Getting pillaged by stupid Horde and Alliance.. XD
Hreffie

Postby Gombol » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:27 am

i was attacking tarren mill yesterday for about 2 hours...even lvl 70's couldnt get me down unless they ganged up on me :D
Gombol

Previous

Return to Lore