Why gnomes should have atleast one healing class

Discuss Warcraft Lore

Postby Gombol » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:25 pm

none140 wrote:
Krom wrote:lulz hoard is betta

those are wise words indeed

SO I IZ AGREE LULZ :wink:

Horde = alliance

BUT! since i went back to gombol my troll hunter to play with my BF....horde does rock :P
Gombol

Postby none140 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:22 pm

Gombol wrote:
none140 wrote:

Horde = alliance

BUT! since i went back to gombol my troll hunter to play with my BF....horde does rock :P

I mean

Orgrimmar-Undercity-Grom'gol are such better zeppelin places than
Theramore-Menethil-Auberdine
none140
Banned

Postby Shadostriker » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:24 am

Well though I'd rather not reheat this "Which side is better" debate and serve it for forum dinner, I have to say that though I have nothing against alliance, the horde is misunderstood in some ways... those of you that know your lore know that the members of the horde are not evil in any way (maybe the forsaken, somewhat) and all of them are just trying to save their race. The orcs have been abandoned by the humans, the orcs took in the tauren and the darkspear trolls and the blood elves, after their loss of the sunwell during the scourge invasion, weren't accepted into the alliance. In other words, Both alliance and horde are fighting for what they believe in and neither is evil. Though this common misconception does lead most of the nine year olds to pick the alliance because "Horde is bad guys lol"

On the other hand, Horde tends to have a higher population of elitist jerks who think they're better because because they chose the faction that is... well not the alliance. Really it's just a matter of "Do I like children or people who think they're better than everybody else?"

Please note that I may have my lore dreadfully wrong (let's have Cass be the judge of that) and this is just what i've picked up from reading, doing quests and general playing experience on both factions. All of this is my opinion and not meant to be a generalization of the entire faction. I have friends on both sides the general consensus tends to be just your average player who has one preference or the other.

*Feign Death*
Shadostriker

Postby Lihonessa » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:47 am

There is absolutely nothing I could add to that. Amen. :wink:

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby Kaeshan » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:40 am

Shadostriker wrote:The orcs have been abandoned by the humans

In other words, Both alliance and horde are fighting for what they believe in and neither is evil. Though this common misconception does lead most of the nine year olds to pick the alliance because "Horde is bad guys lol"

Right on.

On the other hand, Horde tends to have a higher population of elitist jerks who think they're better because because they chose the faction that is... well not the alliance. Really it's just a matter of "Do I like children or people who think they're better than everybody else?"

lol true true (BTW I'm Horde)
Kaeshan

Postby Gombol » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:58 pm

none140 wrote:
Gombol wrote:
none140 wrote:

Horde = alliance

I mean

Orgrimmar-Undercity-Grom'gol are such better zeppelin places than
Theramore-Menethil-Auberdine

Very true.
Gombol

Postby lappen » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:41 am

did you guys not read what i wrote???

Faith

Gnomes place their loyalty in themselves, in their friends and in their inventions. A few follow a loftier path and pay their respects to the Holy Light. Since the Ironforge dwarves' recent discovery of their Titanic origins, the gnomes think that they too may be products of the Titans. This is very uncertain, however; if it is true, the gnomes as yet remain estranged from their ancestral powers, with the exception of a few female gnomes within the sisters of steel that have shown abilities to turn their flesh to stone or steel.

i don't think warriors, rogues, mages or warlocks gives a shit about this holy light

BUT THERE ARE A FEW GNOMES WHO DO

that is why we should atleast get a priest. perhaps paladin but that's not really gnomish.

but it still stands. a few gnomes do believe in the holy light and should therefor be able to become priests.
lappen

Postby none140 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:11 am

lappen wrote:but it still stands. a few gnomes do believe in the holy light and should therefor be able to become priests.

There aren't enough gnome priests to make it playable :?
none140
Banned

Postby Lihonessa » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:33 am

none140 wrote:
lappen wrote:but it still stands. a few gnomes do believe in the holy light and should therefor be able to become priests.

Since when does logic like that count at WoW? There aren't supposed to be a lot of Dwarven Paladins or Gnome Rogues either, yet I see plenty of those.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby none140 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:25 am

Lihonessa wrote:
none140 wrote:

Since when does logic like that count at WoW? There aren't supposed to be a lot of Dwarven Paladins or Gnome Rogues either, yet I see plenty of those.

well, dwarf pallies and gnome rogues are supposed to be much more frequent than gnome priests.

100 people or so =/= enough for a class
none140
Banned

Postby Lihonessa » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:16 pm

Hm, well still, there might not be a lot of Gnome Priests, they can get other Gnomes to teach the arts of the Holy Light to them. With other words, they can get apprentices, who can be the Gnome Priests that you will be able to create.

Perhaps they can add a new building somewhere in Dun Morogh which should be the "academy" for Gnome Priests, and which can be involved in the level 10 Priest quest for Gnomes.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby lappen » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:39 pm

Lihonessa wrote:
none140 wrote:

let's take away troll rogues because there aren't that many troll rogues anyways.
lappen

Postby Timmidge » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:27 pm

Shadostriker wrote:Well though I'd rather not reheat this "Which side is better" debate and serve it for forum dinner, I have to say that though I have nothing against alliance, the horde is misunderstood in some ways... those of you that know your lore know that the members of the horde are not evil in any way (maybe the forsaken, somewhat) and all of them are just trying to save their race. The orcs have been abandoned by the humans, the orcs took in the tauren and the darkspear trolls and the blood elves, after their loss of the sunwell during the scourge invasion, weren't accepted into the alliance. In other words, Both alliance and horde are fighting for what they believe in and neither is evil. Though this common misconception does lead most of the nine year olds to pick the alliance because "Horde is bad guys lol"

Please note that I may have my lore dreadfully wrong (let's have Cass be the judge of that) and this is just what i've picked up from reading, doing quests and general playing experience on both factions. All of this is my opinion and not meant to be a generalization of the entire faction. I have friends on both sides the general consensus tends to be just your average player who has one preference or the other.

*Feign Death*

I don't know about that...
Ever since BC the alliance children have been rolling belves...
Timmidge

Postby Lihonessa » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:08 am

I haven't noticed anything of that.

And even if it's true, it's only one race... The Alliance has five of those.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby typhy » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:38 pm

Alliance also have draenei which cannot be rogues Dx And Paladins cant be warriors, despite their being rogues, even though they are ADDICTED to magic arts.

Tauren rogue is explainable as to why they cant be that
Belf Warriors are slightly less explainable as to why they cant be that
Gnome Healer should seriously be true. Gnome Paladin FTW xD
typhy

PreviousNext

Return to Lore