Whats your LORE

Discuss Warcraft Lore

Postby kozom1234 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:42 pm

I want to rewrite lightbringer's and kozom's and...a secret one's...so give it time. I have IRL work.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Clone-D » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:47 pm

Changes-

EDIT: the artifact does not prevent death, only resurrects him when it occurs.

Instead of him magically deciding that he could break the blood curse on his own, Im changing it to- During the storming of stormwind, a near by Archer Shot Joruder in his Chest, instantly killing him.

When Joruder awoke, the Artifact had cured the Blood curse from his body.
From there, he realized how corrupt the other orcs where, and eventually decided to head north, away from the war. He stumbled upon the Frostwolves, and decided to stay with them.

It's still a sucky explanation, but at least its better. Trail and error.

I cant think of anything better to explain how he broke free from arthas or how he was enslaved.

Since death is a requirement to become a deathknight, and artifact was able to cure the blood curse upon death, i think the mind control has to be removed. It wouldnt fit unless i said "Arthas's mind control was more powerful then the artifact", which seem like a crappy excuse to me.

Anyone have any ideas on how he could be enslaved and brake free?
Your Dieing.
User avatar
Clone-D
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:07 pm
Location: Inside the Fire

Postby judgement14 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Clone-D wrote:Changes-

EDIT: the artifact does not prevent death, only resurrects him when it occurs.

Instead of him magically deciding that he could break the blood curse on his own, Im changing it to- During the storming of stormwind, a near by Archer Shot Joruder in his Chest, instantly killing him.

When Joruder awoke, the Artifact had cured the Blood curse from his body.
From there, he realized how corrupt the other orcs where, and eventually decided to head north, away from the war. He stumbled upon the Frostwolves, and decided to stay with them.

It's still a sucky explanation, but at least its better. Trial and error.

I cant think of anything better to explain how he broke free from arthas or how he was enslaved.

Since death is a requirement to become a deathknight, and artifact was able to cure the blood curse upon death, i think the mind control has to be removed. It wouldnt fit unless i said "Arthas's mind control was more powerful then the artifact", which seem like a crappy excuse to me.

Anyone have any ideas on how he could be enslaved and brake free?


the artifact only works once?
since hte blood curse was so powerful it corrupted the artifact
when undead he still had the artifact but it did nothing
until the battle at lights hope chapel where his artifact was struck by holy energy which cleansed the artifact and killed him again

he was reborn but still a DK and after his death his mind was freed so when he was reborn he was not under control
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby Alandse » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:32 am

Clone-D wrote:
Since death is a requirement to become a deathknight.


I must have forgotten that Mal'ganis killed Arthas at the end of the human campaign and that is why he was a Death Knight.

Wait...

Anyone could RP that they willingly gave themselves up to the Scourge and became a Death Knight.
Alandse
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:36 pm

Postby Keldoclock » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:29 pm

MY main, Encon, is a quite young, adventurous Nelf, with a love of action. He is generally seen as a "young rascal" by the older Nelfs, as he helps the Night Elf cause very much, though his methods may be unorthodox.


He was born in a average family, and wasn't very strong physically. He is very smart, although he is something of a slacker if his life or money is not involved.Encon took to the way of the Rogue, as he was very adept at concealing himself.He also had a fascination with technology, and thus decided to be an Engineer. He carries two crystals, one purple, one green, with the spirits of two great creatures within them, one a ancient dragon that transforms itself into whichever form it chooses(Spirit of Competition, and other pets) and one a blessed Nightsaber he has known since youth(mounts) He has even created artificial bodies for them to inhabit if injured(mechanical squirrel, Engineer mounts)
I am more than man.
I am geek.
Keldoclock
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:08 pm
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Postby Nysonge » Wed May 06, 2009 3:24 pm

Name: Nysmus Linquitz
Age: 38
Nicknames/Aliases: Nysonge, Nys, Cloaked Arrow
Class: Hunter
Sex: Male
Hair: White, stands up tall.
Eyes: Red
Weight: 157 lb.
Height: (standing) 6'10"
Alliances: None
Garments/Armor: Chainmail at most times, and hides his face.
Other: Silent
Alignment: Neutral Chaotic
Personality: Nysmus is very quiet, a man of action. He is an assassin, but merely calls himself a hunter. He will do anything for his accomplishments, which are unknown, but he is straight-forward, smart, and damn-well knows how to use a bow. He dislikes pets, but uses them with deadly efficiency.
History: Practically unknown, since he killed everyone that relates to his background, but he merely says this: "Evil was strong, and I destroyed it." But from guessing from his eyes, hair, and class, some might guess from a split nation of the Gurubashi's.

Yeah, I don't talk too much on my alias.
-The Eternal Swordsman
Nysonge
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:04 am

Postby ZhakoT » Tue May 12, 2009 7:13 am

Name: Zerakia Tribial
Age- 82 in Bloodelf years
Class: Paladin
sex: Male
:Allignment: If it pays, he works for em.
: Armor: Usually plate and shield.
Weapon: Swords, maces, axes.
Personality: Being the silent type. Always wound up in paranoia. He's a mercanary and works where there's work, which pays. He longs for wealth so he can fly faster...
Bio: As a child when prince arthas marched upon the city of silvemoon. His scourge minions slowly enchroaching upon it. Zerakia was born... His father fell back from the line of battle, to witness it. Several hours later, he was killed protecting his only child. His wife slaughtered, just as the baby was born. Zerakia was an orphan in the ruins. He often went without food for weeks. Barely fighting off wretched. He hungered for magic. He hungered for food, water.
Again it was night. The night he was closest to death's embrace. Wandering aimlessly. A scourge geist ccaught him, Slowly. It started to devour him, ripping off massive chuncks of his flesh. In the cold of the night, an unexpected turn of events unfolded. A sword slashed the geist in half. A blood knights blade. THe blood tempered ranseur. A polearm blood knight adepts were allowed to use.It was decided,what class the boy would be.
ZhakoT
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:04 am

Postby Bunnytots » Tue May 12, 2009 8:10 am

Zhakot, you do realize that Silvermoon didn't fall to the scourge 82 years before WoW? I cannot remember how soon WC3 The Frozen Throne is after Reign of Chaos, but isn't roughly 4 years after the Battle for Mount Hyjal? So that is around 78 years unaccounted for and afaik elves age slower than humans. And if he had most of his flesh ripped off as young as he was, and untrained in healing magic wouldn't he die of the wounds?
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
User avatar
Bunnytots
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 am
Location: PopTart Land.

Postby judgement14 » Tue May 12, 2009 11:05 am

his reproductive organs got ripped off ?

also blood elves years are extremely short cuz they are so emo and die so fast
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby Alandse » Wed May 13, 2009 1:01 pm

ZhakoT wrote:Name: Zerakia Tribial
Age- 82 in Bloodelf years
Class: Paladin
sex: Male
:Allignment: If it pays, he works for em.
: Armor: Usually plate and shield.
Weapon: Swords, maces, axes.
Personality: Being the silent type. Always wound up in paranoia. He's a mercanary and works where there's work, which pays. He longs for wealth so he can fly faster...
Bio: As a child when prince arthas marched upon the city of silvemoon. His scourge minions slowly enchroaching upon it. Zerakia was born... His father fell back from the line of battle, to witness it. Several hours later, he was killed protecting his only child. His wife slaughtered, just as the baby was born. Zerakia was an orphan in the ruins. He often went without food for weeks. Barely fighting off wretched. He hungered for magic. He hungered for food, water.
Again it was night. The night he was closest to death's embrace. Wandering aimlessly. A scourge geist ccaught him, Slowly. It started to devour him, ripping off massive chuncks of his flesh. In the cold of the night, an unexpected turn of events unfolded. A sword slashed the geist in half. A blood knights blade. THe blood tempered ranseur. A polearm blood knight adepts were allowed to use.It was decided,what class the boy would be.


I bolded a few things I saw wrong with this story. He is 82 and was a baby when Arthas attacked Silvermoon, 6 years ago according to Wrath timeline. You got 76 years added on, to much. You also mentioned that he was orphan living in the ruins as a baby...yeah, not going to work. If most of his skin was ripped off, he would have died from blood lost. Paladins are NOT mercenaries, especially not the new Blood Knights. They care for the people, not their pockets. Which means that his alignment has to be the "Lawful Good" archtype or he ain't a Paladin.
Alandse
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:36 pm

Postby Clone-D » Wed May 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Paladins dont necessarily have to be lawful good.
All you need to command light is undeniable faith in the light. So long as you believe in it, and believe your actions right, you can command light.
One of the four horsemen uses holy spells. He is a scourge deathknight, the exact opposite of a paladin your thinking of, and yet he uses holy spells.
Your Dieing.
User avatar
Clone-D
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:07 pm
Location: Inside the Fire

Postby Alandse » Fri May 15, 2009 11:59 am

Clone-D wrote:Paladins dont necessarily have to be lawful good.
All you need to command light is undeniable faith in the light. So long as you believe in it, and believe your actions right, you can command light.
One of the four horsemen uses holy spells. He is a scourge deathknight, the exact opposite of a paladin your thinking of, and yet he uses holy spells.


And shall it be noted that "Sir Zeliek" is using those abilities against his will as seen when you fight him?

His mind can still serve the Light, so his body can.

Edit: I just saw my contradiction.
Alandse
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:36 pm

Postby Kodykahn » Tue May 26, 2009 6:25 am

Finally got around to it >..>, It's my Tauren (Taunka XD), not my Nightelf, I don't roleplay my NE anymore XD

Name: Nyaria Winterhoof
Race: Taunka
Gender: Female
Age: 24
Height: 5'8"
Weight: roughly 145 lbs
Class: "Water-Caller" (Restoration Shaman)

Appearence: "This young Taunka calf is always seen wandering around aimlessly, much to her aunts dismay, she's roughly half grown and her female attributes are starting to bloom, her fur is short, and silky, with a main color of white and splashes of brown, she's usually seen with a long staff on her person, dressed in a very tribal dress, she has a small little head peice as well, that was given to her by her aunt apparently."

History: "Nyaria's family was one of the victims of the scourge attacks, being one of the few to escape the village, she ended up getting lost, and ended up collasping from hunger outside of the Warsong hold, where she was rescued by the Tauren and Orcs there, soon, a Brave from the winterhoof village who came to contact the hold found and reconized Nyaria, and brought her back to the Winterhoof village to live with her aunt, her last living relitive, currently, she's the only child "Watercaller" in training for the Winterhoof clan, thus alot of hopes are riding on her... sadly, though Taunka seem to have an unshakeable sense of direction, this abiltity seemed to have skipped over Nyaria, she gets lost very easily, is highly absent minded and very curious about everything. Nyaria excells at healing, but, she's virtually defenseless, if you were to ask her to, she can hardly control the elements of fire and air, but earth and water seem to be her favored elements, thus, simple defensive spells, such as lightning bolt, are quite out of her reach, thus, making the young calf vunerable on her little escapedes of getting lost, giving her Aunt very much so of heart failure each time, while Winterhoof Village "is" in the process of being moved to safer grounds, it's where Nyaria calls home for now."

Personality: "Nyaria is a child, needless to say, she's curious, adventurous, and loves to play, her favorite hobby is playing with people she knows, she does have a tedency to become annoying and not reconize it, but, she's a child afterall, you can't blame her for it, her favorite thing to do, is to cast the spell "Riptide" on a person, namely because, while it might heal any wounds the person might have, minor ones, it also gets them soaking wet, which, makes nyaria (Nu-nu to her older freinds) giggle with glee, she's very fond of water and enjoys making her freinds wet, it's not quite sure why she's so fond of water yet... but perhaps it will become more obvious later?"

All and All, it's basic, I haven't gotten into anything in-depth yet, but meh, I thought it was a nifty idea, and I've seen no one else even thing of the idea >..>
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
User avatar
Kodykahn
 
Posts: 451
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Location: Somewhere off to the left of normal.

Postby cookiemanyay » Tue May 26, 2009 2:19 pm

Tis' a sad day when a cow weighs less than me.
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby judgement14 » Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 pm

i feel your pain man
BUT AT LEAST IM TALLER
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

PreviousNext

Return to Lore

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest