Whats your LORE

Discuss Warcraft Lore

Postby Kodykahn » Wed May 27, 2009 3:27 am

She's half grown >...>
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Bunnytots » Wed May 27, 2009 6:05 am

According to wowwiki:
Tauren Males in WoW are 8 ft tall.
Tauren Females weight around 400 lbs.
So if she is half ground she needs to be alittle heavier, unless shes anerixic.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby cookiemanyay » Wed May 27, 2009 8:29 pm

She's a taunka, Living in the north pole has to make you smaller.
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby Marlux » Thu May 28, 2009 4:56 am

murderbear wrote:
Skinless bought an undead horse named fluffy and Bunnytots bought a raptor named Purple Delicious.

Thats my favorite part in the whole story.

Marlux

Postby Bunnytots » Thu May 28, 2009 5:21 am

Ack someone found my first account on here!
And that raptor spawned my 2v2 arena team: Magically Delicious.

I still have that raptor too... maybe I'll walk around org on it later.
Bunnytots

Postby Kodykahn » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:44 am

Can someone delete this post, >..> My bad... It won't let me delete it for some reason...
Last edited by Kodykahn on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Kodykahn » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:06 am

Well, if you think about it, Taunka have been under constant seige of the undead, evacuating from their towns, and struggling to survive before the horde came into play, so, I personally don't see exactly where they would have a good chance to sit down and have three daily meals a day, or something like that, and meh, she could be a slow bloomer, not EVERYONE goes into insane growth once they hit half grown >...>

Little update:

Name: Nyaria Winterhoof
Race: Taunka
Height: 5'8"
Weight: roughly 145 lbs
Class: "Water-Caller" (Restoration Shaman)

Appearence: "This young Taunka calf is always seen wandering around aimlessly, much to her aunts dismay, she's roughly half grown and her female attributes are starting to bloom, her fur is short, and silky, with a main color of white and splashes of brown, she's usually seen with a long staff on her person, dressed in a very tribal dress, she has a small little head peice as well, that was given to her by her aunt apparently."

History: "Nyaria's family was one of the victims of the scourge attacks, being one of the few to escape the village, she ended up getting lost, and ended up collasping from hunger outside of the Warsong hold, where she was rescued by the Tauren and Orcs there, soon, a Brave from the winterhoof village who came to contact the hold found and reconized Nyaria, and brought her back to the Winterhoof village to live with her aunt, her last living relitive, currently, she's the only child "Watercaller" in training for the Winterhoof clan, thus alot of hopes are riding on her... sadly, though Taunka seem to have an unshakeable sense of direction, this abiltity seemed to have skipped over Nyaria, she gets lost very easily, is highly absent minded and very curious about everything. Nyaria excells at healing, but, she's virtually defenseless, if you were to ask her to, she can hardly control the elements of fire and air, but earth and water seem to be her favored elements, thus, simple defensive spells, such as lightning bolt, are quite out of her reach, thus, making the young calf vunerable on her little escapedes of getting lost, giving her Aunt very much so of heart failure each time, while Winterhoof Village "is" in the process of being moved to safer grounds, it's where Nyaria calls home for now."

New: "Recently, Nyaria was adopted into a new family, sort of, a mated pair of Tauren, their names being Ohjiro and Xantara, decided to "Adopt" the calf, to give her more of a family-like feeling at her "tender" age, Nyaria, who had been very attached to Xantara to begin with happily accepted, and her aunt agreed to it, mainly to get Nyaria out of her hair..., thus, Nyaria now has two "parents" and two "Siblings" though not related by blood.

Personality: "Nyaria is a child, needless to say, she's curious, adventurous, and loves to play, her favorite hobby is playing with people she knows, she does have a tedency to become annoying and not reconize it, but, she's a child afterall, you can't blame her for it, her favorite thing to do, is to cast the spell "Riptide" on a person, namely because, while it might heal any wounds the person might have, minor ones, it also gets them soaking wet, which, makes nyaria (Nu-nu to her older freinds) giggle with glee, she's very fond of water and enjoys making her freinds wet, it's not quite sure why she's so fond of water yet... but perhaps it will become more obvious later?"

New: "Due to her past, bad experiences with other calves of her own kind, Nyaria has become a little reserved, even though, her new siblings are nothing like her old peers, she's still not exactly open towards them, Nyaria seems to be getting into her whole "Brooding" phase, she's now seen talking less, she seemed to be thinking more often then running around, though, she still seems to get overly excited when her Adopted mother is around, and is rarely seen not by her side."

Working a bit more in Depth with Nyaria's current state, since Taunka are natually more distrustful and violent then Tauren, she'll probably go though some odd-phases within the next couple of months, the Whole adoption thing was my freinds idea, she figured if Nyaria grew up with Tauren, she wouldn't end up being quite so taunka-like violent, and the fact, both of her new adopted parents are Shamans, then didn't like the shamanistic ideals of the Taunka, which is more pounding the elements under their hooves to make them do what they want then just being nice and patient.., I seriously like Taunka, their like a mixture of Orc's personalities, with the whole Tauren size and abilities... >..>
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Bunnytots » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:18 am

I hate the way the male Taunka look. I also hate how Horde can't roll Taunka.
Give the alliance the damn walruses.
Bunnytots

Postby BigBadGoth » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:22 am

Kurik, despite his age and how far he has travelled, is a mystery to those who attempt to decipher him. His obvious traits are his gray hair, physical size and his authoritive aura; he has mingled with princes and rogues, knights and backstabbers, but each one has listened to him due to his cold personality, and lack of humour.

Often seen on his brilliantly white stallion, Binky, Kurik rarely stays in one place, whether charging at Horde, mace swinging, or venturing to dungeons for new methods of blacksmithing.

His high moralistic code is always present; any wrong is a wrong, regardless of severity, and he respects pride, and those who fight for something, while despising those who are weak.

Of his past; little is known. For several years he fought in the many wars the humans took part in, becoming 'Sergeant', although this may simply seem a casual title, as it does not fit his capabilities as a leader, or a fight. Kurik once had a wife, and a child, who he devoted himself to, until they left him to make a new life away from the violence, which he could not disengage himself from. With no affection, he does not feel mercy or compassion, nor does he want to.

He likes kittens, too, having a rather large collection of them.
BigBadGoth

Postby Kodykahn » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:17 am

That's one of the reasons I though making my Tauren a Taunka, mainly because only a female tauren could pull it off, since the male Taunka's and Tauren's look so diffrent, but the Females look exactly the same ^^;
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Kodykahn » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:18 am

Has anyone happened to chance across anything, besides WoWwiki, that seems to have alot of reliable information on Taunka and their ways of life, ect ,ect?

I've gotten pretty much all I can off of WoW-Wiki to creat Nyaria, but I'd love to find something with a bit more backstory to it...

also, I am open for help on Nyaria's backround, it's always good to get more opinions, since what makes sense to me might not make sense to others, >..>, I wouldn't mind some constructive critisim ^^;
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Judai » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:30 pm

Judai's Story ( http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Juda%C3%AC ):
(Note: I had a lot of free time for this, and it doesn't completely make sense)

(This is gonna cross into Guild Wars, cause that's where Judai Started)

Born into poverty as a slave, he broke free, and vowed to travel the world in search of something better, after secretly sneaking out at night and training himself until the early hours of the morning, and that's just what he did.

He began his adventure at his home, the glorious city of Ascalon, venturing his way out into the unknown wilderness of where he had never been, seeing its beauty for the first time, butterfly's, birds, bees all things he had never seen while serving as a slave. He could not turn back now, for he would be punished for escaping, and he was not to hung up about this, seeing what this new world had to offer.
He had heard many tales of people specializing in different talents, people learning magics and curses (Elementalists, Monks, Necromancers and Mesmer)s, charging in and taking mass amounts of punishments (Warriors), and becoming one with nature and taming magnificent creatures to aid oneself (Rangers).
Judai had always been fascinated with nature and had a love of animals, so he sought out to become one with nature, but he did not know where to start, all he had was a bow, and a dagger, which he had stolen from his master.
venturing down the road he saw somebody in trouble, and immediately drew his bow and began unleashing arrows onto the enemies beseeching the lonely guard, until all had been slain.
The guard being very thankful, offered to take Judai to where he needed to go, and learn how to tame creatures, and became friends by the end of the journey, and both hoping to meet again someday, but neither knew that day would never come as Ascalon, would eventually be overrun by Charr.
After many rigorous months of learning and being trained by his new master, and teacher, Aiden gave Judai a test, to go out and tame a creature worthy of being his own. Judai gladly accepted this challenge and hurried off to finally have a pet of his own.
He had seen Aiden do it so many times teaching other people to do it, but why did he send him out by himself to do it? was he confident in his skills? or did he have a surprise waiting for him?
After searching the fields for many days and nights, even surviving a terrible rain they had, he finally found the pet he wanted. A Black Widow (Spider). This was it, the pet he had been researching and always asked questions about, about to become his.
As Judai started the taming process, something unforeseen had happened, A few Charr came rampaging out of the forest and saw him, and began charging. Luckily Aiden was watching over Judai, and was able to draw the Charr away. Astounded Judai, tamed the Spider, and quickly ran to Aiden's side, just in time, as the char had Aiden cornered, Judai sent in his spider, and began unleashing a volley of arrows, several hitting the char in exposed areas, crippling them and allowing Aiden to escape and help take them down.

When the Charr were dead, Aiden thanked Judai, and gave him a special bow that was given to Aiden by Prince Rurik of Ascalon, for his many services to the kingdom. He felt Judai deserved after risking his life to save him. they then went back to their camp.
The next day Aiden told Judai that he had no more to teach him, and it was now his turn to go out and learn what the world had to offer. Slightly disappointed Judai knew there was nothing he could do, and sent out to travel with his newly named pet spider, Bessie.

Judai had no idea where to go, but came across a shipping town that had goods imported and exported to different lands. He saw this as an opportunity to see more of the world that he knew so little about, but he had to cunningly get on board without anyone noticing, which wasn't a problem for him.
For what seemed like years, Judai traveled on the boat, secretly hidden, no one finding him. until eventually the boat stopped and he could hear new and exciting noises, eagerly sneaking past everyone and everything, and getting off the boat, only to see this new land was more beautiful then the one he had left.
Quickly he dashed into the harbor town, and saw the new amazing foods and people he had never seen before.
This was all a little overwhelming for him and he passed out. Luckily a 2 people saw him, and carried him back to their place, Bessie following all the way.
When Judai woke up he did not know where he was, saw Bessie, and assumed they had been arrested for something.
shortly after a knock on the door and in came a tall slender blue-purple type elf (Night Elf), who introduced herself as Amynthrina ( http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Amynthrina ), and explained how she was taught about the ways of nature, to use it to primarily aid people through healing and shape shifting. this was because she was a Druid.

More to come. I need coffee and toilet breaks.
Judai

Postby judgement14 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:46 pm

Nice so far
makes me want to make up lore for my characters that makes more sense

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Judai » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:24 pm

When I was at school, I wrote and Essay about My Hunter, Judai, and my friends and I spending a day fighting in Gurubashi Arena... I got one of the highest marks in the class... Lol
Judai

Postby Judai » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Bunnytots wrote:I hate the way the male Taunka look. I also hate how Horde can't roll Taunka.
Give the alliance the damn walruses.

They have them Alrdy, they're called Dwarves
Judai

PreviousNext

Return to Lore