Whats your LORE

Discuss Warcraft Lore

Postby Axmak » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:46 pm

Once an Epic druid of the Fang in the third great war....he returned to his home to find it and his family completely destroyed during the Burning Legion's invasion. He went to his only refuge to stay a while and maybe learn some new skills. His refuge was his old master's new city, Darnassus.

When he went to Darnassus he found it not run by his friend Malfuron Stormrage.....but instead his old rival Fandral Staghelm.

After about a year he decided to go another path of the druid and took up Balance techniques...due to learning a new path he unlearned all of his super elite Fang techniques and he went to Shadowglen to begin his epic journey to avenge his homeland and to make peace with all the forces of the Alliance.
He is a Raging alcoholic and a Felweed abuser.

Recently he has been banned from Ironforge due to excessive Felweed possesion.

He also got banned from Darnassus, he doesnt remember why though...he only remembers Bear Form, sour cream, and the High Priestess.

He is madly in love with the Banshee Queen Sylvanas Windrunner....even in her undead state.
America: The nation that requires Medication.
Axmak

Postby cookiemanyay » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:54 pm

Interesting indeed now I'll be back you have given me a very good idea for a fan-fic.
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby Axmak » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:37 pm

cookiemanyay wrote:Interesting indeed now I'll be back you have given me a very good idea for a fan-fic.

What my lore?!

You actually think it is good?

Well if you want i also had an Undead Rogue that i will post his lore soon.
Axmak

Postby cookiemanyay » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:49 pm

Actually more about the second to last sentence...but yeah I'd like some more of your lore.
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby Alandse » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:31 pm

Axmak wrote:Once an Epic druid of the Fang in the third great war....he returned to his home to find it and his family completely destroyed during the Burning Legion's invasion. He went to his only refuge to stay a while and maybe learn some new skills. His refuge was his old master's new city, Darnassus.

When did he go to this refuge? Because Darnassus didn't exist till about 1.5 years before WoW, when the new Archdruid decided he could make Teldrassil now that Stormrage was in the Emerald Dream.
Alandse

Postby Axmak » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:02 pm

It took him a really long time to get there.

He used to live in Feralas.

You try Walking from Feralas to Darkshore and see how long it takes you.

He got there a year after it was formed. He got the message because Malfuron telepathically told him of the Night Elf Refuge.
I probably should have mentioned that.
Axmak

Postby Clone-D » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:05 pm

Ive reworked my deathknight lore. theres still a lot of holes.

Joruder
Race:Orc
Former class: Warrior
Current Class:Deathknight
Talent: Specializes in blood, with a sub specialty in Frost.
Age- 125
Notable Achievements-
*Drank the Blood of Mannoroth to become a corrupt orc
*Marched through the portal
*Became a champion of the first war
*After Realizing Gul'dans intentions, he Left the war to join the frostwolf clan.
*Did not participate in the Second war
*Joined Thrall In the new Horde
*Was part of mount hyjal
*Killed by the Lich Kings hand
*Revived as a deathknight, placed under a powerful mind control spell by the Lich King
*Broke Free of the Lich Kings Control during the battle for Lights Hope Chapel

IMMORTALITY- about 100 years ago, Joruder found an ancient artifact left behind by the titans. The Gem bound its self to his soul. when he died the gem would appear out of this air to store his soul and repair his body. When his body was fully repaired, the Gem returned his spirit to his body.
The Gem prevented him from aging

Deathknight Conversion-
Shortly after the 3rd war, Joruder ended his front-line battle career, in favor of training new horde military recruits. Juring the Lich Kings Plague (the Zombie invasion event) Joruder was captured by several Banshies sent by the Lich King. They Teleported him to the Icecrown, where the Lich King was waiting. After immediently slaying Joruder, he cast the mind control spell before the gem resurrected joruder.

FREEDOM- The same story the Average deathknight goes through, except instead of being an initiate, he was one of the Trainers.

Personality- Dispite being mind controled, converted to a deathknight, killed hundreds of times, developing a strange death like voice, and developing glowing eyes, his personality is exactly the same as is was before his Conversion. He has a strange sence of humor, a willingness to help, and a desire to destroy anything that threatens the new horde and its people.

The Alliance: Unlike most orcs who have survived the first war, he does not hold any hatred towards the alliance. He does not randomly kill any members of the alliance on site, however, if that alliance happens to be endangering the horde in anyway, he will not hesitate to shove his axe up said alliance ass.

Please tell me what you think, ive tried to avoid any serious bending of wow lore, and tried to make his story possible by wow terms. If there are any contradictions between this and the lore currently set in place with wow, please tell me.
Your Dieing.
Clone-D

Postby judgement14 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Clone-D wrote:Ive reworked my deathknight lore. theres still a lot of holes.

Joruder
Age- 125
Notable Achievements-
*After Realizing Gul'dans intentions, he Left the war to join the frostwolf clan.
*Was part of mount hyjal
*Revived as a death knight, placed under a powerful mind control spell by the Lich King

IMMORTALITY- about 100 years ago, Joruder found an ancient artifact left behind by the titans. The Gem bound its self to his soul. when he died the gem would appear out of this air to store his soul and repair his body. When his body was fully repaired, the Gem returned his spirit to his body.

Deathknight Conversion-
Shortly after the 3rd war, Joruder ended his front-line battle career, in favor of training new horde military recruits. Juring the Lich Kings Plague (the Zombie invasion event) Joruder was captured by several Banshies sent by the Lich King. They Teleported him to the Icecrown, where the Lich King was waiting. After immediently slaying Joruder, he cast the mind control spell before the gem resurrected joruder.

FREEDOM- The same story the Average deathknight goes through, except instead of being an initiate, he was one of the Trainers.

Personality- Dispite being mind controled, converted to a deathknight, killed hundreds of times, developing a strange death like voice, and developing glowing eyes, his personality is exactly the same as is was before his Conversion. He has a strange sence of humor, a willingness to help, and a desire to destroy anything that threatens the new horde and its people.

The Alliance: Unlike most orcs who have survived the first war, he does not hold any hatred towards the alliance. He does not randomly kill any members of the alliance on site, however, if that alliance happens to be endangering the horde in anyway, he will not hesitate to shove his axe up said alliance ass.

Please tell me what you think, ive tried to avoid any serious bending of wow lore, and tried to make his story possible by wow terms. If there are any contradictions between this and the lore currently set in place with wow, please tell me.

if the mind control was so powerful how come he broke free?
also the misspellings hurt me

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Clone-D » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:45 pm

Best thing i can think of for the MC is When Whats-His-Name got the Ashbringer the resulting explosion of light disrupted the Lich kings control long enough for Joruder to break himself free

Sorry about the misspellings, i was typing in a rush
Your Dieing.
Clone-D

Postby judgement14 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:39 pm

yeah but not all the other dks that are still under his command

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Alandse » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:38 pm

I'm tempted to post my character backstory here.
Alandse

Postby judgement14 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:49 pm

DONT DO IT

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Lihonessa » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Do Not Want

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby The Great JT » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:41 am

Clone-D wrote:Ive reworked my deathknight lore. theres still a lot of holes.

Joruder
Age- 125
Notable Achievements-
*Was part of mount hyjal
*Revived as a deathknight, placed under a powerful mind control spell by the Lich King

Deathknight Conversion-

I'd be more willing to accept that Night Elves could shoot laser beams out of their eyes than a 125-year-old orc. Orcs have a life expectancy of about 90, and they consider dying in battle a great honor. Plus, I don't think the Titans left much of a mark on Draenor.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Kodykahn » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:18 am

Well the whole 125 year old age thing could be attibuted to the fact he's now a death knight, he also mentioned he found an artifact, not nessisarly left BY the titans, but titan made, that prevented him from aging normally, though, I do see a conflictions with this artifact and the way he would have had to be killed and raised by arthas, you did not exactly make that clear on how it happened if the stone kept him alive.

Curious, after I finally finish both of my charater's Backrounds, I should post them here for suggestions... Maybe I should finish them...
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

PreviousNext

Return to Lore