When will Nelves get babies?

Discuss Warcraft Lore

Postby Cass » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:02 pm

Bunnytots wrote:True story: i made an NE Druid and the first name i got when i clicked randomize was Cyber.

Okay, I admit it. That made me giggle.

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
Cass

Postby The Great JT » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:04 pm

Cass wrote:
Bunnytots wrote:True story: i made an NE Druid and the first name i got when i clicked randomize was Cyber.

Okay, I admit it. That made me giggle.

Why not just let the random name generator say "masturbate" and cut out the middleman?

Yes, that made me chuckle when Cyber came up as the random name.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:26 pm

i lol'd at it, and i tried it (it was taken ofcourse :cry: ) so i clicked it again and Cybe came up. crazy nightelves
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Vegos » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:22 am

Hey, I'm pretty sure night elves do know about sex, but since the guys have been in the Emerald Dream all the friggin' time, guess the ladies had to find a way to sort stuff amongst themselves.

Must be why there's so much night elf lesbian cyber around.

And yeah, the in-game animations for night elves are totally nonsense. The night elf ladies are not cheerleader-wild, they're more like savage&arrogant-wild.
When you see Spartans shit bricks you'll move on with your life because these jokes are utterly overused.
Vegos

Postby ToriRat » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:01 am

am I alone in thinking that nelfies should have a way cooler accent then the american one they have, like maybe french or possbly german something aloof and arrogant sounding they just sound like rejects from a gap commericial... And Gief me my nelf babies gadammit :P
~ Life would be great if gingham clad Kansas girls stopped dropping houses on me ~
ToriRat

Postby Vegos » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:17 am

Wouldn't even need an accent. Besides, the soft voice is quite fitting for a night elf, but the disposition and body language should be entirely different.
When you see Spartans shit bricks you'll move on with your life because these jokes are utterly overused.
Vegos

Postby goris » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:22 am

ToriRat wrote:am I alone in thinking that nelfies should have a way cooler accent then the american one they have, like maybe french or possbly german something aloof and arrogant sounding they just sound like rejects from a gap commericial... And Gief me my nelf babies gadammit :P

YES! a fench accent would fit perfect for nelves imo.
goris

Postby Vegos » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:24 am

goris wrote:
ToriRat wrote:am I alone in thinking that nelfies should have a way cooler accent then the american one they have, like maybe french or possbly german something aloof and arrogant sounding they just sound like rejects from a gap commericial... And Gief me my nelf babies gadammit :P

No. It wouldn't.

Besides, there's no France on Azeroth.
Vegos

Postby Bobson » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:43 pm

Vegos wrote:
goris wrote:

No. It wouldn't.

Besides, there's no France on Azeroth.

Well, there's no Scotland or Jamacia either :roll:
Bobson is my name
and WoW is my game!
I can play a mage of frost
but also one of flame!
My warrior's rage I can easily tame!
30 pics per second
that is my frame,
and I pwn all the noobs who thinks I am lame!
Bobson

Postby Thatguy » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:43 pm

hmmm... night elves with french accent...

that would be totally hot I guess.
Thatguy

Postby Lanthroviel » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:51 pm

Thatguy wrote:hmmm... night elves with french accent...
that would be totally hot I guess.

Hot??Really??Oo
Described by yours,our "arrogant" accent should be more an accent for bloodelves, not nightelves then...
(Never saw a /flirt from a bloodelf male? just try!)
Last edited by Lanthroviel on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Vegos » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:53 pm

Bobson wrote:Well, there's no Scotland or Jamacia either :roll:

True. And to quote a certain troll unit from warcraft 3:

"What do you mean wat accent iz dis? It's a TROLL accent! Ah, jah'makin me crazy..."

But then again the real-world analogies are something a game can't be designed without, I'm aware of that of course. I'm just a lore-member-of-an-extremely-aggressive-ideology.
Vegos

Postby Bunnytots » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:41 am

i think its wierd that whenever im on an elf, im always hit on. but when i make a female tauren shaman named ilovecows (alt codes ofcourse) and its automatically considered stupid.

kinda like how i made an undead mage named richard and rolled female (alt codes again ;)
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby tessae » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:16 pm

Bunnytots wrote:i think its wierd that whenever im on an elf, im always hit on. but when i make a female tauren shaman named ilovecows (alt codes ofcourse) and its automatically considered stupid.

kinda like how i made an undead mage named richard and rolled female (alt codes again ;)

Richard needs to be a little more careful when he uses that cannibalize ability.
tessae

Postby Bobson » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:02 am

BACK ... TO THE FUTURE! Oh wait ...
I mean: Back to topic! :P

soo ... has the question ended? Or do we have more related questions?

... I have 1! ... well maybe it's not rly "When will Night Elves get babies?" but ... How can it be that every guy is dressed from top to toe in cool armor, while the girls always are dressed in very revealing clothes? (Not that I have a problem with it, it's hawt :D )
Bobson is my name
and WoW is my game!
I can play a mage of frost
but also one of flame!
My warrior's rage I can easily tame!
30 pics per second
that is my frame,
and I pwn all the noobs who thinks I am lame!
Bobson

PreviousNext

Return to Lore