funny lore

Discuss Warcraft Lore

Postby cookiemanyay » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Clone-D wrote:
Belse wrote:
cookiemanyay wrote:You can't fire poison through a rocket launcher.

Not the way you´re doing it. With some pro skills you can do it. :twisted:


Most people wouldnt survive the rocket, and even fewer would make it past the poison.

But cookies are...special.

They need a little extra help to pass on.

And thats why we have gravity hammers.

Excuse meeee i haven't figured out how you launch POISON through a rocket propelled device even more since the poison would have to inject into the host through means other than bloodstream so you would have to launch VENOM through the rocket launcher to poison the target and even then it doesn't make sense.Missiles EXPLODE so the venom would either be blown off or evaporated.And how would you go by putting venom on a missile you'd have to what?drench it?The venomous rocket idea is completely flawed and un practical choose either venom or missles if you want to kill someone if you still don't get it then use
http://darklegacycomics.com/154.html
as a reference.
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Belse » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:28 am

cookiemanyay wrote:
Clone-D wrote:
Belse wrote:
cookiemanyay wrote:You can't fire poison through a rocket launcher.

Not the way you´re doing it. With some pro skills you can do it. :twisted:


Most people wouldnt survive the rocket, and even fewer would make it past the poison.

But cookies are...special.

They need a little extra help to pass on.

And thats why we have gravity hammers.

Excuse meeee i haven't figured out how you launch POISON through a rocket propelled device even more since the poison would have to inject into the host through means other than bloodstream so you would have to launch VENOM through the rocket launcher to poison the target and even then it doesn't make sense.Missiles EXPLODE so the venom would either be blown off or evaporated.And how would you go by putting venom on a missile you'd have to what?drench it?The venomous rocket idea is completely flawed and un practical choose either venom or missles if you want to kill someone if you still don't get it then use
http://darklegacycomics.com/154.html
as a reference.

Launching poison through a rocket launcher requires alot of skill but it can be done.
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Image
User avatar
Belse
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:29 am
Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby Thatguy » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:30 pm

You guys need to read http://www.darklegacycomics.com/154.html again imo
Thatguy
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:26 pm

Postby cookiemanyay » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:25 pm

Oh it's possible to launch poison through a rocket launcher but it's not practical and it would need to be VENOM for it to poison them.
Besides in Mass Effect you can use radioactive bullets that poison the target.
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby Thatguy » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:47 pm

cookiemanyay wrote:Besides in Mass Effect you can use radioactive bullets that poison the target.


That makes no sense at all
Thatguy
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:26 pm

Postby cookiemanyay » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:07 pm

Yes it doesn't but you can radioactive bullets that hurt an enemy over time aka venom bullets.
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Postby kozom1234 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:51 pm

ugh i hate mass effect...


by the way...what have you done to my poor thread?
Last edited by kozom1234 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Thatguy » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:00 pm

If you have a radioactive thing as close as you as in a gun you're holding, I don't think your chance of survival are really high.
Thatguy
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:26 pm

Postby Belse » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:37 pm

Did I just do the greatest derail ever?
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Image
User avatar
Belse
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:29 am
Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby Thatguy » Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:03 pm

Belse wrote:Did I just do the greatest derail ever?



Not really
Thatguy
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:26 pm

Postby Lihonessa » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:51 am

No, Clone-D did.

Both he and kozom should be banned from the forums thb, all they do is derail almost every single forum the post in.

Anyways, time for some more funny lore, after 2 pages on nonsense bullshit.

- Night Elves and Blood Elves were Trolls once.
- All males that have dated with Jaina Proudmoore have become evil and insane. (Kael'thas and Arthas)
- Malfurion used to be named "Furion" before the expansion of Warcraft 3 (The Frozen Throne) got released.
Image


 /l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
User avatar
Lihonessa
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:47 am
Location: Shattrath City

Postby kozom1234 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:50 am

I don't derail at all, I have no clue as to why you hate me with such a passion...but I do not appreciate it at all. If you have an issue with me that's okay, but don't be rude and constantly state that you hate me.


Also, I mentioned mass effect because someone else brought it up; therefore, it was relevant to the current situation being discussed. By the way, you can't derail YOUR OWN THREAD. If you hate me so much why are you even IN my thread? I agree that this is the lore section and should be about lore, but someone brought up something and I addressed it.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Aceed » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:10 am

Lihonessa wrote:No, Clone-D did.

Both he and kozom should be banned from the forums thb, all they do is derail almost every single forum the post in.

Anyways, time for some more funny lore, after 2 pages on nonsense bullshit.

- Night Elves and Blood Elves were Trolls once.
- All males that have dated with Jaina Proudmoore have become evil and insane. (Kael'thas and Arthas)
- Malfurion used to be named "Furion" before the expansion of Warcraft 3 (The Frozen Throne) got released.


Night elves - being one of the first advanced civilized humanoids - were created out of the same 'shape' as trolls, kind of like troggs being the failed prototype of the titan-created dwarves. They do not however descend directly from trolls.

Kael'Thas never officially dated her, he only had feelings for her, but let it go since she was a young teenager and he was like 200 years old. :)
And Thrall hasn't gone evil yet. I know what you're about to say, but cmon! It's inevitable. And by "it" I mean the dating, not thrall going evil.

Oh, and Malfurion is his real name. It has at points been abbrevated as Furion, which has sort of become his nickname. And as for "Shan'do", that's a honorary mention in Darnassian, used by druids who look up to him.
Aceed
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:10 am

Postby Chatrata » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:57 am

Lihonessa wrote:No, Clone-D did.

Both he and kozom should be banned from the forums thb, all they do is derail almost every single forum the post in.

Anyways, time for some more funny lore, after 2 pages on nonsense bullshit.

- Night Elves and Blood Elves were Trolls once.
- All males that have dated with Jaina Proudmoore have become evil and insane. (Kael'thas and Arthas)
- Malfurion used to be named "Furion" before the expansion of Warcraft 3 (The Frozen Throne) got released.


I agree with this, but the Malygos and Alexstrasza being related thing may have started this derailing, I'm not sure tho. If it was, sorry, I didn't intend it to be.
Image
User avatar
Chatrata
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby cookiemanyay » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:01 pm

Yeah i made that up and i thought someone would catch it pretty quick but it is what started a very massive de-railing.
Image
Image
An Hero
User avatar
cookiemanyay
 
Posts: 1203
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Location: Las Vegas

PreviousNext

Return to Lore

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests