how powerful are Naaru

Discuss Warcraft Lore

Postby omskarclam » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:22 am

Dragonas wrote:k, I admit I pee'd myself and giggled a lil bit. Anyhow, with the Naruu, I agree taht A'dal will help when the time comes. But on some certain point perhaps they are a tad lazy.... there is a bunch they could have done, to help save Azeroth, but they kind of chilled back. I know that with the burning legion they have their tough times... but then we moved on... perhaps they should have too. I do wonder though.... Elune and the Naruu... what connnection do they have? There has to be one, with them being of the light... we've seen the Naruu, we've never seen Elune... so maybe there is a major connection. As far as the next expansion (not to necro too much) I don't see a Sargeras xpac coming out any time in the relevant near future. There is toooooo much left that Blizzard can touch on. The Maelstrom... perhaps a reopening of Hyjal?... something with another Dragon Aspect freaking out? They have the whole time thing to still play with... I mean a whole world of possibilities... so i don't see them pulling the very last card that will be left to pull when they still have a whole deck to play. I'd personally love to see something come out of the maelstrom and Azshara... even before we play with the lich king more, but I'm sure they'll play that one more before we move on. So I pose a question in this huge para... Arthas > Azshara? ideas? oh and yea, I believe that the Naruu are more than they let on to be as of yet. We're far from done seeing them come into play. I think that something is definitely being held back by them.

you asked alot of questions for an answer
omskarclam

Postby Dragonas » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:41 am

sorry :( I tend to get over-zealous at times.
Dragonas

Postby Clone-D » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:23 pm

From what i understand, The Naruu didn't cure undeath, only killed the dude and sent him Naruu heaven.

I don't understand how the Red Dragon flight couldn't cure it though, i remember seeing something on wikipedia saying that the Red dragons had complete control of life AND death, and knew how to use necropsy.
Your Dieing.
Clone-D

Postby omskarclam » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:18 pm

AHAHAH I SHALL RISE AN ARMY OF THE DEAD!!
omskarclam

Previous

Return to Lore