[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Dark Legacy Comics Forums • View topic - Who is your favourite Lore character?

Who is your favourite Lore character?

Discuss Warcraft Lore

Who is your favourite Lore character?

Postby Aceed » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:13 am

Aceed

Postby Kaeshan » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:22 am

^^^ Yes, yet another reason why I love WoW. It's not all just black and white, good and evil. This is very apparent in how while Alliance is supposed to be "good" and Horde "evil", in many cases we can see their actions proving otherwise.

---

It's really hard to choose just one favorite character from the whole world of Warcraft, but if I must I got to say my favorite is . He runs Booty Bay, 'nuff said ;)

Seriously though, my favorite would between and .

On one hand, Thrall is probably the most legendary and admirable Orc who's ever lived, having led his people from the ashes of the wars and corruption to the Horde that is today which includes other similarly noble races such as the Tauren.

Cairne is an honorable man and without the Tauren, I doubt the Horde would be as strong as it is today as the initial landing on Kalimdor by the Orcs would've been much much tougher.
Kaeshan

Postby kozom1234 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:29 am

varien wrynn he is so cool and awesome and tolerant!!!

-seriously? I'd have to say it's Cenarius. he tried to save the forests and hellscream was a prick and killed him. So now he flots around the emerald dream and he'll come back one day hopefully[size=0]and buff meh.[/size]

(im a druid so thats why i luvs him :P )

and for my favourite horde i like thrall, he's a pretty good guy...for an orc.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Clone-D » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:25 am

Your Dieing.
Clone-D

Postby Kaeshan » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:58 am

Kaeshan

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:26 am

I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Aceed » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:23 am

Aceed

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:54 am