Who is your favourite Lore character?

Discuss Warcraft Lore

Postby Lore_master » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:42 pm

That’s a hard one….
I can tell you who my least favorite is.
Lord Garithos (yes I likely spelt his name wrong)

Frankly the only thing I like about him was his death and that was still biter-sweet. Because it was so quick and painless :( , the only thing that softened that blow was the ghouls who destroy his corps :twisted:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Note to self get new sig.
Lore_master
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:51 pm
Location: I would like to know myself.

Postby jettom » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:35 am

Lore_master wrote:That’s a hard one….
I can tell you who my least favorite is.
Lord Garithos (yes I likely spelt his name wrong)

Frankly the only thing I like about him was his death and that was still biter-sweet. Because it was so quick and painless :( , the only thing that softened that blow was the ghouls who destroy his corps :twisted:



I liked Garithos UNTIL WC3 TFT.. reminds me of Ravencrest from Wota(Mwohahaha!!!) in the fact he didn't want help from the "lesser" beings
Image
User avatar
jettom
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:07 am
Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Postby Axepig » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:44 pm

I like very much Illidan...
Why? Because hes a badass demon hunter who got cursed and got imprisoned when he was confused and not evil yet.. Hes actually very powerfull too and I think in WoW he got a so bad end.. if hes dead... And we all know HES NOTTTTT (if u dont think so go learn skying on the highway...) I want him to come back and prove his goodness so Outland would be good!!!! (finnally a change in outland! o.o) Otherwise if he expand his own empire it would be greater.. you know.. if he control the full outland.. including shattrah and dark portal... I want him to become the lich king of the illidari! btw he have to be in cata.. ORRRR in emrald dream 8)

Also he only wanted the good of his people and even when he was cursed he saved Tyrande and tryed to kill the Scourge the evry1s enemie and also liberated outland from the legion.. in a way.. by taking black temple..
Last edited by Axepig on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello, I am a prisoneer from GM and I live in a box! Help me by clicking on the free [Name]! You can find the link on [Insert website]! Please help me! MWUAHIYAYAHAYAHA HELP ME OR ILL BITE UR FEET!!!
User avatar
Axepig
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:41 pm
Location: in the GM box

Postby supabillyla29 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:39 am

my fav is mediv
Image

Image
User avatar
supabillyla29
 
Posts: 223
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:23 am
Location: behind my computer

Postby Axepig » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:06 pm

nice.. hes on my top 5but AFTER he died when he became the eternal prophet.. the oracle the good 1 :p dnt like bad humans..( NO I DONT LIKE ARTHAS)
Hello, I am a prisoneer from GM and I live in a box! Help me by clicking on the free [Name]! You can find the link on [Insert website]! Please help me! MWUAHIYAYAHAYAHA HELP ME OR ILL BITE UR FEET!!!
User avatar
Axepig
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:41 pm
Location: in the GM box

Postby Hell » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:30 pm

brann bronzebeard.

because he puts proto-drakes into mailboxes.
DUNZO.
Hell
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:39 pm
Location: England

Postby WarRiderIsBoss » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Ohhhhh thats such a hard question D:
Of ALL the lore characters, my favorite would have to be The Story of the Ashbringer, or Darion Mograine
User avatar
WarRiderIsBoss
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:13 am

Postby Deshift » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:58 pm

My favorite has got to be Ner'zhul....


WarRiderIsBoss wrote:Ohhhhh thats such a hard question D:
Of ALL the lore characters, my favorite would have to be The Story of the Ashbringer, or Darion Mograine


I also like the ashbringer story :D
Deshift
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:12 pm

Postby Akamaru » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:43 am

Duh my favorite is two! Linken and Muigi. :o
Its Troll season everybody!
User avatar
Akamaru
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:27 pm
Location: In your cookie jar eatin your noms

Postby Epiclich » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:28 pm

With my it is a tie between Kel'thas and Arthas
Image

Arthas: Father,is it over yet?
King Menethil: No my son you reset on Tuesday.
User avatar
Epiclich
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:17 pm
Location: Hiding in Kroms computer.

Postby Ashe » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:00 am

Personally, I'd pick Malfurion.
Valitheria- Level 85 Druid, Moon Guard-U.S.
Ashenscar- Level 85 Hunter, Korgath-U.S.
Caelera- Level 85 Rogue, Moon Guard-U.S.
Ashe
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:24 pm
Location: Behind you.

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Ashe wrote:Personally, I'd pick Malfurion.


I LIKE AZUREGOS but I'm not quite sure how much he ties into lore. I like Deathwing and Malygos a lot too (dragon affectionado right here).
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Ghost467 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 am

I liek pikachu and blastiose and squirtle and charmander and mudkip and wooper

I personally like Cairne Bloodhoof.


He may be dead but hes still awesome.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Kadin » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:38 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Ashe wrote:Personally, I'd pick Malfurion.


I LIKE AZUREGOS but I'm not quite sure how much he ties into lore. I like Deathwing and Malygos a lot too (dragon affectionado right here).


Yeah, the Dragons are all awesome ^_^. Korialstrasz ftw!

Despite how I felt when he first got a major role in Wotlk, I've found myself actually liking Varian a bit more.

Edit: For how Azuregos ties into lore, it isn't really all that much... He was just charged with watching over part of the Scepter of Shifting Sands. He went to Azshara so he could be left alone, and dig around for magical artifacts of the Highbourne.
Kadin
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:56 pm

Postby Ashe » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:04 pm

Kadin wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:
Ashe wrote:Personally, I'd pick Malfurion.


I LIKE AZUREGOS but I'm not quite sure how much he ties into lore. I like Deathwing and Malygos a lot too (dragon affectionado right here).


Yeah, the Dragons are all awesome ^_^. Korialstrasz ftw!

Despite how I felt when he first got a major role in Wotlk, I've found myself actually liking Varian a bit more.

Edit: For how Azuregos ties into lore, it isn't really all that much... He was just charged with watching over part of the Scepter of Shifting Sands. He went to Azshara so he could be left alone, and dig around for magical artifacts of the Highbourne.


On the topic of dragons, my vote goes to Eranikus. Mainly because of Stormrage :P
Valitheria- Level 85 Druid, Moon Guard-U.S.
Ashenscar- Level 85 Hunter, Korgath-U.S.
Caelera- Level 85 Rogue, Moon Guard-U.S.
Ashe
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:24 pm
Location: Behind you.

PreviousNext

Return to Lore

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests