Shaman
1%
Warlock
1%
Warrior
7%

Total votes : 148

Postby Belse » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:18 am

Chatrata wrote:...I think judgement just made the most intellegent comment on this forum that didn't come from Vemynal, who has made... two? I think it is super awesome comments.

EDIT: Checking back, there was another one by miji, and one of Vemynal's ones was actually choppermad.

I'm pretty sure that I've made an inteligent comment long ago.
But the reason warlocks got no votes is because critters aren't allowed to vote.
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Belse

Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby à» Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:28 am

You know, just wondering....have I made an intelligent comment? :(

And, looking, back, I would have voted DK....damn Alliance DKs.... :evil:
ÃÂ

Postby Lpunit » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:42 am

Belse wrote:
Lpunit wrote:
kozom1234 wrote:playing an 80 endgame druid is playing an 80 endgame druid. Though levelling one is important, endgame balance druids need some love. (also my level 80 druid friend bitches and moans MORE than me after levelling :( )

Come on man, us druids had it easy for leveling xD Instant flight form, being able to pick up quest item WHILE flying, it was easy. Druids DO get love in endgame. Your love is that no other class uses your leather caster gear, and us feral druids have little to no competition for the rogue gear. Alot of good leather-caster gear is dropped in both 10 and 25 man raids, as I said above.

Heh, but you can't take on 7 mobs at once and survive :twisted:

Bear form, pop FI, pop Barkskin, pop Bezerk. You could solo a 5 man quest this way, 7 mobs? Easy =)
Lpunit

Postby à» Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:16 am

Uh.....if you can do that, I'll worship you....but you can't.xD
Last edited by àon Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ÃÂ

Postby Lpunit » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:18 am

O_O
Lpunit

Postby Belse » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:57 am

Lpunit wrote:
Belse wrote:
Lpunit wrote:
kozom1234 wrote:playing an 80 endgame druid is playing an 80 endgame druid. Though levelling one is important, endgame balance druids need some love. (also my level 80 druid friend bitches and moans MORE than me after levelling :( )

Come on man, us druids had it easy for leveling xD Instant flight form, being able to pick up quest item WHILE flying, it was easy. Druids DO get love in endgame. Your love is that no other class uses your leather caster gear, and us feral druids have little to no competition for the rogue gear. Alot of good leather-caster gear is dropped in both 10 and 25 man raids, as I said above.

Heh, but you can't take on 7 mobs at once and survive :twisted:

Bear form, pop FI, pop Barkskin, pop Bezerk. You could solo a 5 man quest this way, 7 mobs? Easy =)

So? I can do that to, unless I'll get swarmed by adds or the boss have some super damaging AoE.
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Belse

Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby liamthelad » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:46 am

A bit late to this thread but anyway.People moan all the time that hunters are quickest to level.Ive leved a mage 10x faster but no1 seems to complain.Hunter population is very low with most other hunters going to play death knights.In fact theres only 3 hunters including me at 80 in my guild.There was 5 in the previous one.But death knights and pallies seem to drop by the dozen from the OP tree.Yeah dont complain that they start at level 58 or that they can kill 20 mobs by spamming consecrate ,no blame the class which admittedly does have a few ninjas (:P)
liamthelad

Postby Chatrata » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:56 am

This is the jerk thread. OP thread thataway. I don't view mass consectration or starting at 55 as jerkish.

Also, stop with da Necros.
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby judgement14 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:26 pm

Chatrata wrote:This is the jerk thread. OP thread thataway. I don't view mass consectration or starting at 55 as jerkish.

Also, stop with da Necros.

maybe he was referring to Blizzard

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Lpunit » Mon May 04, 2009 7:21 am

Lihonessa wrote:
But like Kozom and Buddhistgrandma said, don't blame the Balance or Resto Druid if he's rolling on cloth. Blizzard seriously messed up the Leather gear for casters and healers.
Same with Elemental gear for Shamans. There barely is any in the entire game! I'm level 78 and so far I've only replaced four items...

I understand this is an old post, but I truely have to disagree with you.

There is a ton of spell power leather/mail/plate gear in naxx. Besides, I can't even say how many times I have had to DE spell power mail gear.
Lpunit

Postby Gheth » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:43 pm

=( dk's aren't all jserk,sjust about 85% of them,some actually know how to play, just...veeery...few.... :evil:
Ghetth-level 46 belf mage,darrowmere realm
<War machine>
Gheth

Postby kozom1234 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:50 pm

Gheth wrote:=( dk's aren't all jserk,sjust about 85% of them,some actually know how to play, just...veeery...few.... :evil:

You just broke my brain.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby liamthelad » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:55 am

kozom1234 wrote:
Gheth wrote:=( dk's aren't all jserk,sjust about 85% of them,some actually know how to play, just...veeery...few.... :evil:

You just broke my brain.

In all fairness thats not hard to do.
liamthelad

Postby judgement14 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:27 am

you cant really break something thats already broken Kozom

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby kozom1234 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:28 am

judgement14 wrote:you cant really break something thats already broken Kozom

Not true, I can snap a pencil that has been broken in half in half once more (or snap someone's healed broken leg).

Take the average person's brain for example. A rick roll can destroy their brain, then it can be broken again by seeing too many LOLcats in one sitting.

Also, Meh brain is teh smartness fyi.

(srsly) :wink:
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

PreviousNext

Return to WoW