What class has the most jerks?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Which class has the most jerks in it?

Death Knight
40
27%
Druid
5
3%
Hunter
22
15%
Mage
2
1%
Paladin
23
16%
Priest
1
1%
Rogue
41
28%
Shaman
2
1%
Warlock
1
1%
Warrior
10
7%
 
Total votes : 147

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:33 pm

You say playing a 80 is playing an 80, but you said "Beta" which implies a verison under testing which has no guarentee that it will remain the same. Also, a friend of mine who is prot bitches about being rage starved as fury, yet I always have a good amount of rage while fighting. A moonkin in my guild doesn;t complain at all about the spec or class, yet he is 80 and quite good at playing a druid.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
User avatar
Bunnytots
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 am
Location: PopTart Land.

Postby kozom1234 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Bunnytots wrote:You say playing a 80 is playing an 80, but you said "Beta" which implies a verison under testing which has no guarentee that it will remain the same. Also, a friend of mine who is prot bitches about being rage starved as fury, yet I always have a good amount of rage while fighting. A moonkin in my guild doesn;t complain at all about the spec or class, yet he is 80 and quite good at playing a druid.



can we stop arguing? There are some IWIN buttons [size=0](and classes)[/size] out there that which require no skill to win, and that is unfair (though in PvE i a pretty happy). Also, since beta's last days balance druids have only been nerfed.

also, hunters don't deserve to be number one imo, just b/c some are just dumb doesn't mean they're all jerks
Last edited by kozom1234 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Belse » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:12 am

Let's stop fighting about if Kozom knows what he's talking about or not and start to feel sorry for the warlocks.
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Image
User avatar
Belse
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:29 am
Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby Chatrata » Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:54 am

Feeling sorry for warlocks is silly. On my level 34 warlock, I easily did a quest in about a minute that took several hours. It was scary. His shadow bolts also hit for usually around 230, with 460 crits. At level 34.
Image
User avatar
Chatrata
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Belse » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:07 am

Chatrata wrote:Feeling sorry for warlocks is silly. On my level 34 warlock, I easily did a quest in about a minute that took several hours. It was scary. His shadow bolts also hit for usually around 230, with 460 crits. At level 34.

Ok, you're right. We clearly are OP... But I do love being the best leveling class.
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Image
User avatar
Belse
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:29 am
Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby Lpunit » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:01 am

kozom1234 wrote:
Lpunit wrote:
kozom1234 wrote:okay....who said druids....is it b/c we need cloth for PvE too? It's not our faults...blame blizzard!


No



why not? they itemized leather caster gear poorly.


Again, no.

They did not.
Lpunit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:11 am

Postby Lpunit » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:08 am

kozom1234 wrote:playing an 80 endgame druid is playing an 80 endgame druid. Though levelling one is important, endgame balance druids need some love. (also my level 80 druid friend bitches and moans MORE than me after levelling :( )


Come on man, us druids had it easy for leveling xD Instant flight form, being able to pick up quest item WHILE flying, it was easy. Druids DO get love in endgame. Your love is that no other class uses your leather caster gear, and us feral druids have little to no competition for the rogue gear. Alot of good leather-caster gear is dropped in both 10 and 25 man raids, as I said above.
Lpunit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:11 am

Postby Bunnytots » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:10 am

L2 not double post. And as I said before, truly experince endgame for what it is endgame (work your way up so you can feel good about your class not those instant 80 bullshit premades, only on those arena realms it is an ok thing to do).
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
User avatar
Bunnytots
 
Posts: 1558
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:34 am
Location: PopTart Land.

Postby Belse » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:44 am

Lpunit wrote:
kozom1234 wrote:playing an 80 endgame druid is playing an 80 endgame druid. Though levelling one is important, endgame balance druids need some love. (also my level 80 druid friend bitches and moans MORE than me after levelling :( )


Come on man, us druids had it easy for leveling xD Instant flight form, being able to pick up quest item WHILE flying, it was easy. Druids DO get love in endgame. Your love is that no other class uses your leather caster gear, and us feral druids have little to no competition for the rogue gear. Alot of good leather-caster gear is dropped in both 10 and 25 man raids, as I said above.

Heh, but you can't take on 7 mobs at once and survive :twisted:
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Image
User avatar
Belse
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 1:29 am
Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby kozom1234 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:31 pm

Bunnytots wrote:L2 not double post. And as I said before, truly experince endgame for what it is endgame (work your way up so you can feel good about your class not those instant 80 bullshit premades, only on those arena realms it is an ok thing to do).



make ya a deal, get me a wotlk and i won't complain about 80 endgame untill i hit 80 :P


But seriously, I guess that i shoudl experience more endgame (which we can agree upon), but from what i DID experience, things could be better. Fair compromise?


also @ belse: hmmm i guess i can professionally farm gold then :D


@lpunit: so were fine b/c of flight form? And yeah, no other casters roll on our leather gear, but it drops at a much lower rate than other more accessable caster gear (which is fair to agree on since there are more non lether wearing casters). and since we aren't allowed to roll on cloth gear (in most cases), we have a lower itemization than other casters. (or we roll on it anyways and get /gkicked)



also, warlocks have no jerk votes? kind of ironic since they're the "evil" class


(lemme rephrase that////thats odd, i thought since they're "evil" ppl would see them as jerks.)
Last edited by kozom1234 on Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby Narya » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:02 pm

evil ≠ jerks
Narya <Dark Legacy>
Image
User avatar
Narya
Moderator
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:03 am
Location: Thelsamar, Loch Modan

Postby Lanthroviel » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Narya wrote:evil ≠ jerks


Depend of who's behind the comp...cf undead rogues ^^.

Theres some bad warlock, but not so much imc, much more rogues :/.
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby kozom1234 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:11 pm

Narya wrote:evil ≠ jerks



i totally agree, but some people think if you're "evil" in the game, then you are a jerk.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

Image
User avatar
kozom1234
 
Posts: 2454
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:10 am
Location: Somewhere far too cold.

Postby judgement14 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:21 pm

ALL CLASSES ARE JERKS
in there own way
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby Chatrata » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:24 pm

...I think judgement just made the most intellegent comment on this forum that didn't come from Vemynal, who has made... two? I think it is super awesome comments.

EDIT: Checking back, there was another one by miji, and one of Vemynal's ones was actually choppermad.
Image
User avatar
Chatrata
 
Posts: 737
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:55 am
Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

PreviousNext

Return to WoW

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest