what blizzard need to work on

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

what blizzard need to work on

Postby Renkonel » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:55 am

I'm a pvper, so of course i complain about a lot of things but i believe the following should be corrected
1. taking out the deadzone for hunters(range where hunter could not shoot or attack you) be cause they have a pet for a reason.

2. rouges gettin the ability to gain combo points for doing absolutly nothing(i mean they can stealth for christ sake what more do the want)

3.DKs able to spec for a ghoul pet that stuns
4. bone armor
5.being able to rez as a ghoul after death(in arena you don't win until the DK dies fora second time)
6.hunters pets(do they really need to hit for 700 and crit for 1300-1400)
7. mirrior image sucks(not to mention the images are retarded)
8. enhancement shammy dps(needs a buff).

Renkonel

Postby Durlug » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:58 am

So ur basically saying other classes need nerfs and the classes you play need buffs? Pfft.
Durlug

Postby kozom1234 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:17 pm

umm...

1. No.

2. I agree, i mean they should have to be attacking the mob.

3. They're an anit magic class...get over it.

4. refer to number 3.

5. they're fixing this i believe.

6. They're okay....but they can tear through me as a balance druid easy.

7. you mean it's UP? is so see http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=lrF5x1OSJuQ play a balance druid then complain.

8. NO, they're fine..

now MY turn.

here's what balance druids need.

1. a decent 51 pointer, typhoon buff, and a new balance spell

2. suvivability in PvP

3. an OH SNAP button.

don't QQ, you have it better than us.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Bunnytots » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:57 pm

coming from the wotlkless dood.
but i would like to fly in dalaran but dismount if flying over opposite faction.
heroism into valor on a 5:1 ratio or something like that.
Also the wait time for tickets need to decrease, i sat there for 3 days not being serviced.
Party Gernades should NOT have a certain amount of times they can be used before they disappear.

and on the bone armor subject: WTF that is a thing i like to keep up as often as i can on my dk. And i find it somewhat useful.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby kozom1234 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:03 pm

Bunnytots wrote:coming from the wotlkless dood.

i played in beta with 3 premades (druid, rogue, dk) levelled my druid to 73, PvPed in arena on all 3, and raided naxx on the premade druid constantly.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Kater » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:31 pm

Durlug wrote:So ur basically saying other classes need nerfs and the classes you play need buffs? Pfft.

/wave other Arthas person...

What Blizzard really has to do is release 3.1 >.> Half the QQ would disappear for a few days....
Kater

Postby à» Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:12 pm

Kater wrote:
Durlug wrote:So ur basically saying other classes need nerfs and the classes you play need buffs? Pfft.

/wave other Arthas person...

What Blizzard really has to do is release 3.1 >.> Half the QQ would disappear for a few days....
ÃÂ

Re: what blizzard need to work on

Postby Turnis » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:32 pm

Renkonel wrote:
2. rouges gettin the ability to gain combo points for doing absolutly nothing(i mean they can stealth for christ sake what more do the want)

lawl...hat...lawl who uses that? Combat does way more dps AND Blizz has said themselves that rogue dps isn't quite as high as theyd like it
....what?
Turnis

Postby Renkonel » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:34 pm

no i play all the classes, and some things just should have not been messed with, like the deadzone because if your gonna have pets that hit that hard the hunter has to have a weakness plus they could just disengage back into range.

I pvp with all classes got some twinks 2 endgame toons workin on a 3rd, actually arcane mages need a nerf because its the ideal pvp spec and frost just doesn't stand much of a chance, enhancement shammy dps does need buffed because i'm in almost all epics and only doin about 2k dps, thats kinda horrible but the real problem lies with AoE groups in which i just use CL and magma totem but the damage is low and fire nova isn't even worth the mana, sorry for not specifying.

@ turnis i mean hat and premeditation
@ kozom The images are still retarded and will stop casting when you switch targets at times the damage is fine, the point of the spell in pvp is for all enemies targeting you to be deselected so that they have to reselect you to continue attacking but that dosen't work.mirrior image does not need the polymorph effect cause it ends up doin the enemy good instead of helping the mage out. Boomkins are casters with armor and plenty of ways to survive for the mere fact that you cast toss a couple of HoTs on you and reshapeshift, i've seen some tough boomkins(or doomkins whichever you prefer) :) and they stand a good chance against all classes they just lack interrupts and if you are good with cyclone you shouldn't have too much of a problem.

warriors are just fine, i like how they made prot a good pvp spec.

rouges can still beat every class with ease except for warriors
elemental shammies are gettin ripped off against melee classes
DK are OP against melee but lose to mages easily
but as for the QQing thats what people who truly love pvp do
as for my 5th QQ topic DKs being able to rez as ghouls and you cant get honor or win an arena until it dies is complete bullshit, they are not fixing it they just reduced the duration.

Renkonel

Postby Rae » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:12 am

If you think enchancement shammies need a buff because you're only doing 2k dps then they need to fix druid kitten dps, cause that what I'm doing.
But yea, kittens are broken anyway, any class that needs a +40% attack power buff that costs energy and combo points to just be able to stay competitive with everyone else (and needs to stay up ALL the time) - is definately broken. How can anyone have 9k attack power and 43% crit, 252 hit, do little to nothing dps? /sigh /endQQrant

And no telling me to respec, I shouldn't have to ^^;

edit: *Rogue *Rogue *Rogue
http://www.darklegacycomics.com/41.html
Rae

Postby à» Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:20 am

Rae wrote:If you think enchancement shammies need a buff because you're only doing 2k dps then they need to fix druid kitten dps, cause that what I'm doing.
But yea, kittens are broken anyway, any class that needs a +40% attack power buff that costs energy and combo points to just be able to stay competitive with everyone else (and needs to stay up ALL the time) - is definately broken. How can anyone have 9k attack power and 43% crit, 252 hit, do little to nothing dps? /sigh /endQQrant

LOL

That's my favorite comic. I always make fun of a person if they spell it "rouge."
ÃÂ

Postby Renkonel » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:26 am

Rae wrote:If you think enchancement shammies need a buff because you're only doing 2k dps then they need to fix druid kitten dps, cause that what I'm doing.

hmm i did not know feral druids were hurtin as well as far as dps goes, your right about the savage roar though.

another thing funny with enhncement shammys was that strength, agilty, and intellect gives us 1 AP per point but no shammy gear gives strength.

Renkonel

Postby Lihonessa » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:46 am

Renkonel wrote:another thing funny with enhncement shammys was that strength, agilty, and intellect gives us 1 AP per point but no shammy gear gives strength.

I just laughed out loud when I read this. No Shaman gear gives Strength? I see that kind of gear EVERYWHERE!

In my opinion, Enhancement Shamans shouldn't complain about anything. Their DPS is fine, and they basically get craploads of equipment thrown at them everywhere.
Now, Elemental Shamans, those are the ones that have it hard! Like I mentioned somewhere before, there is so few Mail gear that is ment for Elemental, I'm four bars away from level 80 and I only managed to replace 4 items!
I just pity you for thinking you have such a hard time with such a rediculously easy spec.

And just for the record, Feral DPS should not be buffed in my opinion. We have Rogues for that, and Feral is actually ment for Tanks.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:07 am

i do not know any shaman that i play with that are ele. Most are Enhancement or Resto, and are aways getting upgrades.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Lihonessa » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:35 am

And thus you prove my point. :wink:

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Next

Return to WoW