what blizzard need to work on

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby à» Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:59 pm

Dual spec. :wink:
ÃÂ

Postby Belse » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:00 pm

[quote="ÃÂ
In the end all must serve the one... true... KING!
Belse

Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby judgement14 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:27 pm

well they use rage if they go into bear form

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Krashq » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:30 am

Renkonel wrote:
Krashq wrote:
Renkonel wrote:
Durlug wrote:So ur basically saying other classes need nerfs and the classes you play need buffs? Pfft.

I pvp with all classes got some twinks 2 endgame toons workin on a 3rd, actually arcane mages need a nerf because its the ideal pvp spec and frost just doesn't stand much of a chance, enhancement shammy dps does need buffed because i'm in almost all epics and only doin about 2k dps, thats kinda horrible but the real problem lies with AoE groups in which i just use CL and magma totem but the damage is low and fire nova isn't even worth the mana, sorry for not specifying.

had to register myself in here to reply to this, if u are only doing 2k dps and u are wearing epics you are doing something horrible wrong.
i did about 2.2 k newly dinged with blues as enhancement, and now its about 3.6-4 kish depending on setup.

I meant self buffed (no heroism or dogs) and ya your a liar. whats your shammys name?Enhancement shammy is the easiest thing to play and i use all of my ablities so ya, theres no way.

Krashq is the name, EU- frostwhisper-

sorry for the slow reply - and i agree with u, aoe groups are horrible, but who gives a crap about dps on trash, its the dps on the bosses that counts anyways.
i just drop magma also and start single target nuking then using cl when maelstrom provides insta cast
Krashq

Postby Redneckizm » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:30 am

Kodykahn wrote:

Ok now, I've gone several rounds with Mages, Frost, Fire, and Arcane, I don't see where your coming up with this 230-280 stuff, cause I KNOW on several occactions when said mage's spells went off at least the Frostfire bolt crit me for 2.3k, And I've never seen a mirror image try to cast polymorph :-\. Not saying they don't, I just don't think it's that common. anyways, with the way I've seen mages PvP, even if I was to get polymorphed, I've seen frostfire bolts crit for 11k, a mage should have NO problem killing a class that has no way to fight against magic, I'm sorry, even in kitty form, If I pounce and maim combo you, you can blink out of it, if I pounce you can automatically blink, if I feral charge after you afterward, you can just iceblock right as I hit maim, then you have a trinket, thus that's three stuns gone, I mean, come on, there's like no way for me to catch you guys O.o;;

OK, I was reading somebody saying their Mirror Image was hitting for less than 300... Bullbutter!

I was in Wintergrasp minding my own business pickin flowers in Travel Form when the Target screen popped up with the Polymorph casting bar, Great, another butthead Undead Mage... Before I could even find him (hiding behind a tree) *Poof* - Penguin
So, As I waddled around and was able to turn the camera to find him - *Poof- there are 4 Mages?- WTF??? and all 4 of them are doing something funny with flames in their hands, I see the Pyroblast casting and thinking "Uhh, this is gonna hurt" *Poof... I'm DEAD?* So i'm FURIOUS! What kinda Haxx is this guy pulling?!?!?! I look at my Combat Log, The Mage Crit me for 11K, and Mirror Image 1, Mirror Image 2, Mirror Image 3 all Crit me for 2800ish Pyroblast...
Up to this point, I had no Idea what Mirror Image was and never seen/heard anything about it. So, as I lay there dead... Alt+Tab... Wowhead Search.... OMGOUCH!

Rogues & Locks have been Demoted and now Mages have moved into #1 Spot to "Need killin 1st" category!

ELE Shammy's... There is all kinds of Oomkin Leather out there with Stats you need, Yeah Yeah Yeah... it's not MAIL, but you shouldn't be getting hit in PvE Raid environments anyway. The minimul amount of Armor Difference Leather<Mail is not going to make that much of a difference in Mitigation for PvP Play. The 100 extra armor Mail>Leather isn't gonna save you life against a 7K Crit!
Our Raiding Ele Shammy is pulling Low 3K DPS in nearly full Boomkin Leather & couple Subsidized Caster Cloth pieces. Your only sharing Hit/Crit/SP Leather with Boomkins, Enh Shammy's are sharing Mail drops with Hunters and Subsidized Leather Drops with Rogues & Druids, I've come across MANY Resto Shammy's mixing Mail/Leather/Cloth and being very successful at awesome healing. Shammy's are very diverse with a WIDE range of gear choices! Expand your Armor Search and expand your mind!
Redneckizm

Postby Lpunit » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:14 am

Rae wrote:If you think enchancement shammies need a buff because you're only doing 2k dps then they need to fix druid kitten dps, cause that what I'm doing.
But yea, kittens are broken anyway, any class that needs a +40% attack power buff that costs energy and combo points to just be able to stay competitive with everyone else (and needs to stay up ALL the time) - is definately broken. How can anyone have 9k attack power and 43% crit, 252 hit, do little to nothing dps? /sigh /endQQrant

And no telling me to respec, I shouldn't have to ^^;

edit: *Rogue *Rogue *Rogue
http://www.darklegacycomics.com/41.html

I play a feral druid as my main toon.

I am in the best gear possible for our class/spec, have cleared all content, and think that nothing is wrong with the class. You complain that you are BAD. SR makes things a bit more challenging. If not for these extra moves, we would be back to mangle spamming like we did back in TBC.

I pull about 4.7k dps on boss fights, I have a 1760 rating in my 2v2 ( with a warlock ) and I have NEVER had a rogue out-dps me...EVER.

Do not complain because we dont have a 'pew pew' button, our class takes a bit of skill to play. You do 2kdps because you are BAD, not because your class is bad.
Lpunit

Postby Renkonel » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:35 am

Krashq wrote:

sorry for the slow reply - and i agree with u, aoe groups are horrible, but who gives a crap about dps on trash, its the dps on the bosses that counts anyways.
i just drop magma also and start single target nuking then using cl when maelstrom provides insta cast

i do the same, but you are just flat out lying about your dps, 3.3k in some groups with a fresh level 80 is impossible.

Renkonel

Postby Krashq » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Renkonel wrote:
Krashq wrote:

i do the same, but you are just flat out lying about your dps, 3.3k in some groups with a fresh level 80 is impossible.

yes ofc, if i said that i would be lying, what i said was 2.2, now i am doing 3.3-4 k, and more on some bosses. (edit - think i just did 4.8 on patch)

3.3 as newly dinged sounds bugg'ish to me :)

if i did indeed say that i apologize cause i didnt mean that, but im pretty sure i wrote 2.2
Krashq

Postby Kodykahn » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:48 am

Well, I think they finally fixed kitty dps, in the same gear about a month ago, I couldn't break 1500 dps on a boss, now, two nights ago in naxx, i was pulling 2.1k in my bear specc, and 2.3k in vault last night in my bear specc, so, i is a happy kitteh ^-^
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Lpunit » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:38 am

Kodykahn wrote:i is a happy kitteh ^-^

But...youre a bear... O_o
Lpunit

Postby Kodykahn » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:04 am

Ya, i managed to pull off 2k dps in H: drak'thar again last night, can't figure out what it is about Drak'thar, but it's the only heroic I seem to be able to break 2k dps im O.o;; I also just my my staff of the plague beast... finally, so I is happeh bear and kitteh! ^-^
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Belse » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:53 am

Kodykahn wrote:Ya, i managed to pull off 2k dps in H: drak'thar again last night, can't figure out what it is about Drak'thar, but it's the only heroic I seem to be able to break 2k dps im O.o;; I also just my my staff of the plague beast... finally, so I is happeh bear and kitteh! ^-^

How can you be bear and kitteh?
Belse

Location: Somewhere at the border between Sweden and Norway in your car, watching your TV

Postby à» Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:49 am

IT'S A BEATTEH! RUN!
ÃÂ

Postby Belse » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:57 am

[quote="ÃÂ
Belse

Postby Bright_eyes » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:05 am

Renkonel wrote:
Durlug wrote:So ur basically saying other classes need nerfs and the classes you play need buffs? Pfft.

no i play all the classes, and some things just should have not been messed with, like the deadzone because if your gonna have pets that hit that hard the hunter has to have a weakness plus they could just disengage back into range.
*and more stuff*

so if its easy to get out of dead zone, why do you want it?
Bright_eyes

PreviousNext

Return to WoW