what blizzard need to work on

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Kodykahn » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:32 am

I've actually taken to a liking of off-tanking Vault now, cause I know I can actually pick up the dude when he stomps, unlike half the tanks I run into, and I can switch to kitty and stack my bleeds on him and do a bit of damage between stomps ^^
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Renkonel » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:39 am

Bright_eyes wrote:
Renkonel wrote:
Durlug wrote:So ur basically saying other classes need nerfs and the classes you play need buffs? Pfft.

no i play all the classes, and some things just should have not been messed with, like the deadzone because if your gonna have pets that hit that hard the hunter has to have a weakness plus they could just disengage back into range.
*and more stuff*

so if its easy to get out of dead zone, why do you want it?

Because they need to enhance a hunters weakness because being right on his ass just doesn't cut it anymore if we can perfect being in the dead zone a skilled hunter would have to use traps and his pet in order to get to where he can shot again its about skill and i think it would separate good hunters from the huntards, instead of blending the two, i'm speaking in PvP of course.

Renkonel

Postby Kodykahn » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:30 am

No, really, the deadzone was pretty stupid, it's kind of fail imo to have to blow a Trinket or something to keep a mage out of your dead-zone, then not have it for something else, while yes, pets and traps help, traps don't have a 6 yard range, and I don't know many, if any at all, hunter pets that can interupt or anything, a hunter would have to blow a Silencing, MM, Scatter, SV, or blow BW, BM, just to be able to fight mages, or other ranged classes, heck, even fighting their own kind would be buggy. :?

I prefer hunters w/o Dead-zone, even a stupid hunter can kill you if your a stupid caster, and it got rid of all the stupid casters who just exploited the dead zone to kill hunters imo -shrugs-
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Chatrata » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:58 am

I agree, and not just because I play a hunter.

We would be torn apart by the most retarded of mages. Rather than just the ones with brains inside their heads.

I personally don't have particularly good evidence since, tbh, I don't pvp and I'm not a particularly big theorycrafter.

This is the only thread I want derailed. None of the things mentioned in the first post are really that broken in my opinion. This may be me being unable to think critically of blizzard, but I find the game pretty balanced at the moment. For my huntering at least. I'm a bit of a noob, and I'm not going to comment on my level of bad luck/retardedness...

My only complaint is not sorting out my server (and the whole ruin battlegroup...). 5 servers in a battlegroup isn't fun, and opening up transfers to our server, which happens rarely anyway to us. I want them to merge us with one of the more decent. Too many horde on Magtheridon? WHO CARES! Opening up transfers to every server that isn't in ruin isn't the damned answer.

Steamwheedle Cartel is the most populated server in the damned battlegroup, and we've only just been taken off the reccomended list. Seriously needs a fix.
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby kozom1234 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:36 pm

There are lots of things they can improve on. One of which is having the devs realize that DKs need nerfs ASAP, Druids were the last class that needed nerfs, there ARE other classes then DKs, Paladins, Mages, Warriors, and rogues, that by not buffing a class and buffing all other classes its similar to nerfing the class, and that when there is less than 1% of a class in BOTH 2000 and 2200+ brackets...something is wrong.

/end vent
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Lanthroviel » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:48 pm

kozom1234 wrote:There are lots of things they can improve on. One of which is having the devs realize that DKs need nerfs ASAP, Druids were the last class that needed nerfs, there ARE other classes then DKs, Paladins, Mages, Warriors, and rogues, that by not buffing a class and buffing all other classes its similar to nerfing the class, and that when there is less than 1% of a class in BOTH 2000 and 2200+ brackets...something is wrong.

/end vent

Hmmm, yeah, but do you remember that before WOTLK , Blizzard had made some forecast about the number of each classes in the high brackets, yet after, confronted the forecast with the real number.
If I remember well, druids had something like 240% of the forecast, while mages had a poor 16%.Back then, druid were the HAVE MUST in healing and such, its just a reversed situation ^^.
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby kozom1234 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:55 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:
Hmmm, yeah, but do you remember that before WOTLK , Blizzard had made some forecast about the number of each classes in the high brackets, yet after, confronted the forecast with the real number.
If I remember well, druids had something like 240% of the forecast, while mages had a poor 16%.Back then, druid were the HAVE MUST in healing and such, its just a reversed situation ^^.

yeah, but the nerf on lifebloom was just silly. What they should have done instead of two mana nerfs in one patch is that they heal less but heal the normal amount when three are stacked, imo.

Also, yeah Blizzard was off but when .03% is shown up for moonkins (only one i can remember % on), something tells me even it it grows by a fair bit it will still be far too low.

kozom1234

Postby Lanthroviel » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:59 pm

Yeah yeah ,whatevah, not my prob anyway^^.

Just that I found the list, here and here
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby judgement14 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:01 pm

ret pallies are the lowest dps in the ptr i have heard
as in rock bottom

it makes me depressed

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby kozom1234 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:08 pm

judgement14 wrote:ret pallies are the lowest dps in the ptr i have heard
as in rock bottom

it makes me depressed

OMG 666 posts!

Also, yeah your DPS is pretty low (for a "5 horseman" melee class)
i heard as well, but your survivability is still high. I foresee a survivability nerf and a damage buff.
Last edited by kozom1234 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kozom1234

Postby judgement14 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:10 pm

how is our survivability high?

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Chatrata » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:12 pm

Retardins.

Considering they are currently pretty darn OP apparently (being able to roflstomp DK's is pretty darned OP imo.), it's hardly surprising.
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby judgement14 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:14 pm

i cant really beat DKs
but that may be the fact that i suck at pvp
also i lost to an offspec dps dk in dps

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Chatrata » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:16 pm

DK's are OP. Hero class, shmero class. They are too, fucking OP.
Chatrata

Postby Bunnytots » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:18 pm

Imo druids need nerfs because there are no druids anymore. On Trollbane I see roughly 1 a day and its the same damn person.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

PreviousNext

Return to WoW