what blizzard need to work on

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby TedTheBug » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:49 pm

Doesn't that mean they should get buffs, so more people would play em?
Also, they NEED to make the spec differences for warriors less harsh. ATM, you pretty much have to choose between questing, grinding, or dungeons. For casual players, respecing isn't worth the trouble.
TedTheBug

Postby kozom1234 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:54 pm

Bunnytots wrote:Imo druids need nerfs because there are no druids anymore. On Trollbane I see roughly 1 a day and its the same damn person.

...so they shouldcompletely kill us all off :? ? It does seem that is what they are trying to do though. And no, we don't need nerfs, we need buffs....now. Also, you think if druid numbers are dropping something is wrong...but not to devs i guess.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby judgement14 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:56 pm

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Bunnytots » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:41 am

But I'm pissed about the fucking Titan's Grip nerf of 10% damage taken away. Atleast they might be buffing berserker stance to make up for it though.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby cookiemanyay » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:56 am

I still think Zerker stance has a very bad trade -off when i had a warrior all it did was +3% crit. strike but you take 20% more dmg.I may be missing something but that's a horrible trade-off.
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby judgement14 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:14 pm

well as dps you shouldnt be taking all that much damage unless your tank isnt good

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Bright_eyes » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:50 pm

Renkonel wrote:
Bright_eyes wrote:
Renkonel wrote:
Durlug wrote:So ur basically saying other classes need nerfs and the classes you play need buffs? Pfft.

no i play all the classes, and some things just should have not been messed with, like the deadzone because if your gonna have pets that hit that hard the hunter has to have a weakness plus they could just disengage back into range.
*and more stuff*

so if its easy to get out of dead zone, why do you want it?

Because they need to enhance a hunters weakness because being right on his ass just doesn't cut it anymore if we can perfect being in the dead zone a skilled hunter would have to use traps and his pet in order to get to where he can shot again its about skill and i think it would separate good hunters from the huntards, instead of blending the two, i'm speaking in PvP of course.

my head hurts, commas FTW.
Bright_eyes

Postby Bunnytots » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:51 pm

I crit every 3rd or 2nd attack and its a good trade off as a troll becasue my attack speed increases if I activate berserking towards a sliver of my health remaining.
Bunnytots

Postby Renkonel » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:36 am

cookiemanyay wrote:I still think Zerker stance has a very bad trade -off when i had a warrior all it did was +3% crit. strike but you take 20% more dmg.I may be missing something but that's a horrible trade-off.

i thought it increased damage done by 25% and damage taken by 25%

Renkonel

Postby Renkonel » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:42 am

I found out something yesterday. for all who bought the leveling shoulders, when me and my friend were grinding on our low level toons which are the exact same level i was somehow getting more xp than him(we both have the shoulders)come to find out somehow the 10% bonus XP effect wasn't working on his shoulders, we fixed this simply by takin em off and putting em back on.

So if you think your not gettin the 10% xp bonus just remove the piece and put it back on.

Renkonel

Postby Bunnytots » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:06 pm

Berserker Stance stuff depends on how you spec in it. Mine gives me extra ap extra crit and 10% more damage taken.
Bunnytots

Postby WoWsyndrome » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Frostfire bolt needs a nerf or at least some sort of balancing out in pvp.
Seriously, it's hitting me for upwards of 10k.

WoWsyndrome

Postby Renkonel » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:22 pm

WoWsyndrome wrote:Frostfire bolt needs a nerf or at least some sort of balancing out in pvp.

but if you kick it, it prevents the mage from using frost and fire spells. and it has a hefty 3 sec. cast

Renkonel

Postby Chatrata » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:50 am

Renkonel wrote:
WoWsyndrome wrote:Frostfire bolt needs a nerf or at least some sort of balancing out in pvp.

but if you kick it, it prevents the mage from using frost and fire spells. and it has a hefty 3 sec. cast

Frostfire bolt shouldn't be used in pvp, except to start combat, and even then it's not reccomended. One interrupt and your dead, unless you're arcane.

And who specs FFB arcane?
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Renkonel » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:33 am

Chatrata wrote:
Renkonel wrote:

Frostfire bolt shouldn't be used in pvp, except to start combat, and even then it's not reccomended. One interrupt and your dead, unless you're arcane.

word

Renkonel

Previous

Return to WoW