What was YOUR first toon?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Shadostriker » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:15 pm

Think mine was a Night Elf Druid name Kealdian (honestly I'm too lazy to check spelling on that by logging on right now 8) [I hate that name on reflection... randomizer was just not on my side that day.]) On Hydraxis (never use "suggest realm" there were at least 30 other noobs jumping around like maniacs not thirty paces from the beginning spot where you spawn.) I got him to lvl four then ragequit and started a hunter after thinking it wan unfair that I could not use any of the mail that was dropping...

Ah, how uneducated I was... didn't know what talent points were, didn't know about professions... kept spamming the auto attack button in an attempt to make him hit them faster. Yeah. Trainwreck. Same with the hunter I made... somehow reached lvl 20 or so in mostly greys.

On a side note, the instruction manual in the box didn't help at all... that thing is SO outdated. :lol: It says that you get Rez Sickness just from running back to your corpse. :P
Shadostriker

Postby Jaro » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:46 pm

I have no idea what my first character's name was but it was a Gnome mage XD

Before I bought the game I actually tried several trial accounts, all with gnomes mages...

But my first one I got to level 8 in the starting area when my friend came to check on me and found I hadn't learnt any of the spells since level 2 >.> How was I supposed to know you get new spells every 2 levels?
Jaro

Postby Gabtraf » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:02 am

I don't remember my first character created but I know my character's that was created.

It was an orc shaman who is lvl 55 atm.
Then a Nightelf Hunter who is lvl 80.

Reason why I chose those two races and classes for few good reasons.
Played both of those races in Warcraft 3.
Liked playing shamans cause Bloodlust was OP in Warcraft 2 and 3.
Archers = Awesome.
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

Postby Kodykahn » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:39 am

My first charater was a warrior, who is now happily seated at level 29 moderatly twinked out becase i didn't want to level him anymore. ^-^+
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Strattonni » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:01 am

My first toon was a lvl 8 (before i got bored and deleted him) nelf warrior....this was before seeing a mage and thinking omg im so rerolling (so fun to be a noob.
Training dummies only exist so warriors have an opponent with equal intelligence to fight.

Strattonni

Location: In Dalaran coming up with somthing witty to put as location.

Postby Kodykahn » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:35 am

I have to say, I had alot more fun playing wow when I didn't know what the heck I was suppose to be doing and was wandering aimlessly trying to kill everything ^-^, got my warrior to level 20 that way, by then he had like 5 greens and the rest were whites I bought... after that, I rolled a hunter for funm and learned how to do stuff... after that my druid, it's not as fun anymore when everything just seems repeating, but I still have the memories of trying to kill a level 23 monster at level 18 thinking "Hey! i'm the main charater, I should be able to do anything!" hehe...
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby à» Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:24 am

Kodykahn wrote:I have to say, I had alot more fun playing wow when I didn't know what the heck I was suppose to be doing and was wandering aimlessly trying to kill everything ^-^, got my warrior to level 20 that way, by then he had like 5 greens and the rest were whites I bought... after that, I rolled a hunter for funm and learned how to do stuff... after that my druid, it's not as fun anymore when everything just seems repeating, but I still have the memories of trying to kill a level 23 monster at level 18 thinking "Hey! i'm the main charater, I should be able to do anything!" hehe...

Hehe....yes, I remember my first days of playing nilla WoW in beta, wondering wtf I was doing....I RAN to Silithus at level 3...
ÃÂ

Postby judgement14 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:40 pm

How the hell did you accomplish that?

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Issib » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:14 pm

My first ever was on a trial account, it was a Human Mage. Got him to lvl 8 before I decided to make a Dwarf Hunter. Got him to 16 or something before the 10 days were up.

After I bought the game (new account, lost trial's UN and pass) my first was a Nelf Hunter that I got to lvl 50, and a Human Mage that I got to 48 or something. Then I switched to Horde and made a Troll Hunter, which I got to lvl 70 1 week before WotLK came out. I promptly made a Troll DK which is now lvl 80.

Issib

Postby WoWsyndrome » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:03 pm

judgement14 wrote:How the hell did you accomplish that?

Very, very carefully.

WoWsyndrome

Postby Cass » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:22 am

That depends on what you mean by "first toon". In beta, it was an Undead warlock. Once WoW went live, it was a Night Elf druid.

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
Cass

Postby Cass » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:25 am

[quote="ÃÂ

Cass

Postby à» Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:25 am

I mean by "First toon", first toon you MADE and first toon you STUCK WITH.
ÃÂ

Postby à» Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:29 am

Yeah...I got into this pretty early.....damn dad, he made me addicted to WoWcrack...:P
ÃÂ

Postby Cass » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:41 am

[quote="ÃÂ

Cass

PreviousNext

Return to WoW