What was YOUR first toon?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby cookiemanyay » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

I tried letting my 10 year old cousin dick around with the game for like an hour and he really likes it.So much that his parent bought him the game.So he rolled a warrior on my server and well.............................................. he sucks and keeps buggin me to run him and his "friends" through stocks.
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby Bunnytots » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:28 pm

I get begged for gold. Which is annoying after awhile but the best beg I have ever recieved was from a troll rogue who thought I would give him gold because he was also a troll.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Kater » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:40 pm

My first character was a Night elf priest on Nathrezim... Got her to level 60, some T3 and jazz. Then went to druid became my main :x. My priest is sitting dead in some lake.
Kater

Postby ToriRat » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:52 am

first toon . human warrior..decided to pick that because i knew from playing ad&d that warrior is the easiest class to play....took me three weeks to level to 10 cos i was noobing it up in elwyn..

Then i made a nelf priest and lvld her as holy (omg) to about 35 then gave up

Went away read sum stuff came back and powerleveled myself warr to 70 and specced tank, then got bored and lvled the priest in shadow which was soo much easier lol
~ Life would be great if gingham clad Kansas girls stopped dropping houses on me ~
ToriRat

Postby ZhakoT » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:42 am

A gnome mage called Puzuzu, i got to level 30 and hen thought how shitty my damage was. and how bad fire and frost spec was. SO deleted him. Made a Pally. He stands at level 80 :P. But e's poor and has shitty gear.
ZhakoT

Postby Clone-D » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:04 pm

I used to have a Druid on my friends account before i got wow. Got it some where in the late 20's or early 30's before i got wow, made a shaman on another realm cause my main realm was full at the time, then made my main lock the next day.

Ive made several druids since, but i HATE leveling, so none of them make it past 20 before they meet the delete hammer
Your Dieing.
Clone-D

Postby Bright_eyes » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:33 pm

Bunnytots wrote:Youngest WoW addict I know of irl is my 10 year old nephew. He's a really bad hunter.... :roll:

my friend's daughter actually know what shes doing sometimes, but her main is still a level 32 after 2 years...
but back on topic *feels bad about derail* my first toon was a NE druid named sunplant, but my game bugged up when I hit level 10 and won't say which sever its on. to lazy to go check all of them.
Bright_eyes

Postby Thatguy » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:23 am

First toon ever?

5/5/5 belf pally that chose gear just by looking at the armor rating, and that could barely kill stuff of his own level.

First too I commited to has to be my hunter, which is now 73

And personally, I don't think anyone under 14 should be playing WoW, even if it wouldn't have given to us jewels like this, considering how the younger people of my guild usually need a dictionary to be able to understand what I say ("a pedophile? what is that?"). And most of them are unable to play decently anyway.
Thatguy

Postby Chatrata » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:53 am

I knew what a pedophile was at under 14. But I'm always told I'm really clever. I don't understand why people think kids are so retarded when playing wow.
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Thatguy » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:02 am

Chatrata wrote:I knew what a pedophile was at under 14. But I'm always told I'm really clever. I don't understand why people think kids are so retarded when playing wow.

I knew what a pedophile is when I was 8.

And the "a pedophile? what is that?" really happened. Twice.
Thatguy

Postby à» Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:09 am

>< At least I canconverse and comprehend at an adult level...and I think nowdays everyone over 6 knows what a pedo is :P
ÃÂ

Postby Lanthroviel » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:43 am

[quote="ÃÂ
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby à» Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:03 pm

Jesus Christ....O_O
ÃÂ

Postby panzuriel » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:05 am

my first toon, oddly enough named Panzuriel, was a forsaken rogue on Shadow Council. I got him to 56 before my friend decided that we should all roll alliance because pallies were better in raids than shammies. (back in the 1.something days.) I eventually got him to 64.

He's on Llane now. I still don't play him. I have no clue why I paid $25 to not play him on a different server.
panzuriel

Postby sankto » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:38 pm

my first toon was a human paladin named Djeesus. I didn't knew the heck how to find your way around and ended up in middle of stranglethorn vale. at lvl 5 or so (must have lvled a bit just by walking around). That was before i get my own account, well before patch v2.
sankto

PreviousNext

Return to WoW