What was YOUR first toon?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby jettom » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:54 am

Noodles wrote:a level 24 dwarf hunter named "dvergen" on the server doomhammer, he got deleted (somehow? really i got no idea) i have remade him though, now hes level 32 or so (not my main :D)

Norwat!

anyhow, my first character was a tauren hunter named Markmusa, i got him 2 lvl 8 then i realised it was no huge centaur raids on Thunder bluff every 15 minute so i re rolled orc shaman, think i named him Markmusa aswell^^ he got to lvl 11 then i had to start a real account (wow did launch)
jettom

Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Postby Noodles » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:41 am

jettom wrote:
Noodles wrote:a level 24 dwarf hunter named "dvergen" on the server doomhammer, he got deleted (somehow? really i got no idea) i have remade him though, now hes level 32 or so (not my main :D)

Norwat!

anyhow, my first character was a tauren hunter named Markmusa, i got him 2 lvl 8 then i realised it was no huge centaur raids on Thunder bluff every 15 minute so i re rolled orc shaman, think i named him Markmusa aswell^^ he got to lvl 11 then i had to start a real account (wow did launch)

O_o
I don't need a signature to prove anything
Noodles

Postby Dæthknight » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:58 am

Dwarf pala, got him to lvl 23 then gave up... realising how boring it was to play a paladin.

Dæthknight

Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised On the playground was where I spent most of my days.

Postby SimLoup » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:48 am

the 1st toon i made on wow on a trial account was a human priest wich i frogot the name on a normal account was a blood elf priest named ori prior
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
SimLoup

Postby 501warhead » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:26 am

my first was a human mage named xartiann. i got him to level 9 i think, (he still exsists on the same account and same realm,i just never play him) made a Night Elf, at the Night Elf start i saw a tauren death knight. i saw the error of my ways and made a tauren warrior. i kill myself for making him a warrior because now that hes 80, i personally think he sucks. if i could i would make him a hunter/druid/shaman.

350 Equip; 357 ingame. (Edited between ingame and equip by some unknown bug)
Tank/Heals US Blackrock.
501warhead

Postby Crusader » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:54 am

My first toon was Armat in the Closed US Beta. Good times! Only around 1000 players at first.

I found a hole!

GM's talked to you in person.

There were some annoying bugs though. Falling through the ground happened regularly. You could also get stuck when swimming in water. And of course there were no talents. Well there were. Then they were gone again. And nothing like how you know them now! Paladins were fun. You had your autoattack and you could do a holy strike every 6 seconds for some extra damage. You were also invincible and capable of killing elites 13 levels higher then you as long as they only did physical attacks.

Aaaah, good times.

Oooh, And there were murlock Whack-a-tons!

Notice how little rogue powers changed so little in appearance, while paladins had 2 complete overhauls in how their powers worked.
Crusader

Postby supabillyla29 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:25 am

mine was sifern

supabillyla29

Postby snakefang10 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:10 pm

My first toon was Snakefangg, a human lock. I played him to 55, made a dk, got the dk to 80, and pretty much left snakefangg standing in the middle of blasted lands. After a while, i realised dks suck. now snakefangg's lvl 69 about...halfway to 70

He would be higher by now but im an altaholic. :shock:

EDIT: He's now 72 (couple bars away from 73) and undead.
FOR DA HORDE!!11!eleven
Last edited by snakefang10 on Sun May 09, 2010 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You don't really hear sarcasm, do you?
snakefang10

Postby AaronOfMpls » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:07 am

My first was was a human warrior named OwenQ on Shandris US. I played him during my first month or so, but abandoned him (at level 16) when I rerolled my Alliance toons on Madoran US (and left Shandris to my Horde alts).

Screenshot:
~ But it's got spam in it! ~

Wowpedia -- Aaron's toons
AaronOfMpls

Postby WarRiderIsBoss » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Undead Warrior on Muradin
WarRiderIsBoss

Postby Bramble » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:02 am

In open beta, I made a Gnome warlock named Bramble and hung out in the starting area for an hour while my friends were making their death runs from Teldrassil to find me. (I was a bonafide newb back then)

When WoW launched, I made a NE warrior named Aeron and leveled it to around 32 before I called it quits to make my Gnome mage.

Gnomes ftw!
Live for your soul, resist now.
Yes, choose to fight.
Although it seems so far to be a perfect day,
Lift up your hands and redeem your pride.
Bramble

Postby cuddles » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:41 am

human warrior, still play him to this day, 5 years later. Also have 6 other lvl 80's though.
cuddles

Postby Armonis » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:59 am

Started a Night Elf rogue on some server, got him to level 6, never played him again.

I think it was on Tichondrious. Either way, I started playing on Silvermoon after that, and have moved around a bunch since.
Armonis

Postby Thaurus » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:41 pm

Warrior human level 1. Then i made a Nelf Hunter what i got to level 20 before trail ended.
Got SC2 ^_^. Add me @ BuuGhost
Thaurus

Postby wtflolwut » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:04 pm

draenei huntard, got it to 55 and made a DK... that's my main now.
wtflolwut

PreviousNext

Return to WoW