So we have a new legendary mace

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Lihonessa » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:38 pm

Well actually, because it's Blizzard we're talking about here, I think that they will rape the lore as never before and make Frostmourne equippable to players (which will make no sense if you know all the lore behind Frostmourne, the new wielder will automatically become the new Lich King even if the old one is dead).

Well, that, or you can somehow go through a long-ass quest where you have to purify it.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby Mysteria » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:00 pm

Lihonessa wrote:Well actually, because it's Blizzard we're talking about here, I think that they will rape the lore as never before and make Frostmourne equippable to players (which will make no sense if you know all the lore behind Frostmourne, the new wielder will automatically become the new Lich King even if the old one is dead).

Well, that, or you can somehow go through a long-ass quest where you have to purify it.

Nope. Destroying it will be an awesome idea..this way it wont get to some donald hands ffs
so far,so good,so what?
Mysteria

Postby Lihonessa » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:14 am

Mysteria wrote:Nope. Destroying it will be an awesome idea..this way it wont get to some donald hands ffs

Yes, but we all know that Blizzard are a bunch of loot whores when it comes to money, and there are people who are such big "FROSTMOARNE IS AWSUM!!!1" guys that they will basically instantly quit the game if it turns out to be undroppable.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby Bunnytots » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:39 am

If it does drop they will need it to make it be exetremely OP because it would be sad if a weapon became better than it later on (Craftable Items > Frostmourne = fail).
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Mysteria » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:19 am

i agree with both of u : / either destroying it or not..there are goin to be ppl who'll qq and stop playin the game for sure
so far,so good,so what?
Mysteria

Postby Lihonessa » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:46 am

Bunnytots wrote:If it does drop they will need it to make it be exetremely OP because it would be sad if a weapon became better than it later on (Craftable Items > Frostmourne = fail).

Yea well, believe me, craftable items will be far superior to Frostmourne in the next expansion.
At times like that I wish the level cap remained at 60. :(

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Lihonessa

Postby Mysteria » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:58 pm

so do i...
so far,so good,so what?
Mysteria

Previous

Return to WoW