Neutral Races?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Kodykahn » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:14 am

Eh, I can see the whole language barriar thing to keep things semi-under control, but I also don't understand how there can be certain NPC that can learn both languages but Players cannot, I think there should be a way, such as a long, hard, boring quest that takes you EVERYWHERE and makes you read a ton of books, to eventualyl be able to speak other languages, I mean, our charater's are 'hero's" for a reason, so why shouldn't we be able to speak anouther language?
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Fergie » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:16 am

they're heroes

they're not exactly SMART heroes
Fergie

Postby Kodykahn » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:18 am

Well we have to be smart to a point otherwise what's the diffrence between us and that normal grunt/gaurd over there? Seriously. >.>
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Fergie » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:19 am

we have better gear than they do?
Fergie

Postby Kodykahn » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:22 am

Not everyone has better gear then the grunts, our charaters were "Hero's" from level 1, what made them so special?
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Fergie » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:24 am

we're stupid enough to grind from 1 to 80.
Fergie

Postby Kodykahn » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:27 am

I don't see how that makes us "heros" personally, if you even read some of the Tauren starting area's it says "Such-and-such is of a special breed" or something along those lines, what made our taruen diffrent then that level 75 bluff watcher? thus I still think our charater's should have some kind of ability to learn, even if broken-ish anouther language... it could be like a major hard-to-get achivment or something...
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Fergie » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:28 am

well, my human was special because he had an epic haircut.
Fergie

Postby Kodykahn » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:33 am

...Okay...

Just as long as it's not one of those stupid "Super Sayan" Haircuts, I got really annoyed taht half my server turned into "Super Sayans" when the new hair cuts came out RP-wise >.<
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Fergie » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:34 am

it's actually the blood elf ponytail.
Fergie

Postby Kodykahn » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:36 am

Well that's good, anyways, I still seriously think we should be allowed to at least do something to quest to learn at least a broken version of the other languages, people have already spent their time learning what combinations say what in anouther langagues, might as well just give it out in a broken style and just be done with it IMO
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Fergie » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:40 am

Why do you want to speak the other languages, anyway?
Fergie

Postby Kodykahn » Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:23 am

Why would you want better gear? The same question applies in my opinion, personally I don't consider my game time well spent grinding for better gear, I personally Like to get more into the game and enjoy myself then raid and instance for hours, the whole learning a new lanaguage to me would make it seem a bit more realistic to me, becuase they you'd be able to learn and grow as a charater, more then just have the same things all the time ^^
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Previous

Return to WoW