Rogue
9%
Druid
No votes
Warlock
5%

Total votes : 44

Postby liamthelad » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:40 pm

KamonPeachFox wrote:Hunter becuase they can have BOSS beast pets! I mean seriously, I've seen hunters with that one in the thousand needles! I personally have Eecheyakee named IceDawn. To me, it is still the 2nd best in the game. (Bested by the Young Nightsaber in NE starting.)

Hunters are OP because of cool pets?!?!Thats it?!We're not OP ,sure we have good dps in raids but we dont have any burst...at all.Which means im always lowest in CoS wen dps matters alot.Never gonna get that mount /cry
liamthelad

Postby liamthelad » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:42 pm

Chatrata wrote:Boss in 1k Needles?

And I think he means that wind serpet.I had him but hes rubbish tbh
liamthelad

Postby liamthelad » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:51 pm

liamthelad wrote:
KamonPeachFox wrote:Hunter becuase they can have BOSS beast pets! I mean seriously, I've seen hunters with that one in the thousand needles! I personally have Eecheyakee named IceDawn. To me, it is still the 2nd best in the game. (Bested by the Young Nightsaber in NE starting.)

Hunters are OP because of cool pets?!?!Thats it?!We're not OP ,sure we have good dps in raids but we dont have any burst...at all.Which means im always lowest in CoS wen dps matters alot.Never gonna get that mount /cry
Cant believe no rogues.Apart from getting me to 10% while im stunned they can disarm me.As A hunter im effectively screwed since it disarms both weapons and i cant even use dettereance.
liamthelad

Postby judgement14 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:55 pm

did you seriously just quote yourself instead of editing your quote?

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby The Great JT » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:27 pm

Rogues because they can still stunlock people to death.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Kodykahn » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:39 am

I don't much like Survival hunters either, their main thing, Explosion shot, got nerfed, but blizz ended up giving them more agility, black arrow, and more talent points to play with in 3.1 >.<
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby cookiemanyay » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:33 pm

The Great JT wrote:Rogues because they can still stunlock people to death.

Couple years late on that one
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:40 am

Who the fuck said warriors?
Only horrible thing about warriors are Tauren Prot Warriors with Block capped because they're a BITCH to kill. Also fury was nerfed with the 3.1 TG -10% damage, and a lot of tards are in Arms (Atm I count myself among the retarded lot until I get used to Arms.)
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Fergie » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:38 am

you spelled "priest" wrong
Fergie

Postby Kodykahn » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:28 am

..You've gotta be kidding me, your made a post without a opinion on the topic just to say I spelled something wrong? /facepalm

And anyways, no I don't find warriors OP anymore, I did find it a bit rediculous that a level 80 Fury warrior with minor epics and higher end blues could pull 2.5k dps easy, but I think they nerfed them enough to keep their dps back down from goodly levels, but warriors are squishy, even as prot, cause they have few abilities that keep their health up >.>
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:04 am

Warriors do have some spells to keep ourselves up. Prot has Last Stand, which is a great oh shit button. Then we have Enraged Regeneration, which is 30% health over 10 secs. Blood Craze's health returns are small but make up alot of health during a boss fight if it procs. Bloodthrist has some small health returns I believe. On a side note, everyone should have consumables to keep themselves up in a raid. Only idiots don't have consumables.

Edit: Forgot Second Wind.
Bunnytots

Postby liamthelad » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:30 pm

judgement14 wrote:did you seriously just quote yourself instead of editing your quote?

I clicked edit so dont know why that happened :? :? Sorry anyway :wink:
Explosive shot is extremely useful with lock and load.3K a tic on crit and 3 tics coupled with lock and load which gives u 2 extra free shots =you land in my trap ,your dead. :? :?
liamthelad

Postby Kodykahn » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:34 am

I'm still annoyed they nerfed bear druids again >.<

I lost roughly 3.5k hp and 5k armor in 3.1, it's bad enough we only get dodge and armor to keep us up, then they bash us in the forehead reducing our hp and one of our only minigations >.> FFS I mean, if we don't dodge an attack we take it in the face, which, even with high armor, a few hits adds up, I've seen some pretty decently geared warriors and paladins get like 20% dodge, parry, and blockish, giving them roughly 60% chance to get minigation, then add their armor, best dodge chance I've ever gotten up to was about 40.1% without both my dodge trinkets (50% with both active) , so I now get equal hp to paladins and warriors, equal or lower hp, but I'm sitting at 10% less minigation then them -_-

While yes I did get Savage defense in trade, I don't like the prospect of trading 3.5k hp and 5k armor for a damage sheild that only absorbs up to 1.2k damage for me, (4.8k ap / 4 ) not only that, no matter how much damage, even if it's just 500/1200 the sheild is dispelled, and it only procs when I crit, thus, seeing how I only have a 33% crit rate when tanking, I was forced to trade a nice 100% reliable 5k armor and 3.5k hp, for a weak, and scace sheild that is only up for 1/3 of the time -_-

Since I don't feel like making anouther poll topic, I figured I'd ask the question here since were already around said topic:

Which do you consider to be the most under-power class? which class can really use a buff, and if so, why? where? and in what specc? I know I've run into several instances where one specc of a class was significantly weaker then anouther, such as Enchance shamans and elemental shamans, I've seen elemental shamans bust out over 4k dps, but I've never seen a enchancement shaman break 3k :-\, I personally haven't played alot of classes, but out of all the classes I've played, I've found that playing resto shamans' are the most dificult to quest with, I've been working on my shaman for about three weeks now and she's only 73 now :-\

And yes, bunnytots, they do have those, but aren't those spread across diffrent speccs? I've never seen a warrior with all those abilities at once :?
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Bunnytots » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:37 am

General: Enraged Regeneration
Protection:Last Stand
Arms: Second Wind
Fury: Blood Craze and Bloodthrist.
Bunnytots

Postby Kodykahn » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:54 am

So, basically most warriors have two of these abilties, three if fury, but all in all, in a dual or such, it's not usually enough to keep you alive very long, though, pve wise these abilities can probably make it quite alot easier on healers throughout the fights, which I can see where these would go good and bad in some area's but compared to other classes, I do tend to think they have the least survivabiltiy :<
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

PreviousNext

Return to WoW