Probably, but who the fuck cares. Now here's my top 12 annoyances in World of Warcraft. Why top 12? Because I like to go one step beyond and one step further.
1. Aldor Elevator. Now I'm sure this pisses off almost everybody. It's a one-way death trap. The only way out is a Shaman reincarnation or a laughed-at corpse run or maybe a Levitate/Slow Fall. This is one reason I always went Scryer.
2. Questgiver NPC Killed. This really can happen anywhere, but I'm talking about in Sholazar Basin. Like, when I'm doing Oracles dailies (when I feel like doing 'em), and someone kills the questgiver during a Frenzyheart quest. It's annoying, to be sure, but that's part of the "warring factions" thing in Sholazar. But then there's the asshats who kill NPCs in cities like Tarren Mill and Goldshire. These guys need to be banned. Why would they do that? Because it's a form of griefing. It's essentially them saying "ha ha, I have wasted your time, whatcha gonna do about it." Because at those levels in those zones, there's really not much you can do about it, save go PvP and get your ass handed to you.
3. Topper McNabb. This little pissant is that homeless guy that stands in the alley behind the Auction House in Stormwind, endlessly blathering annoying "I'm homeless" lines or ripping off Wimpy from the old Popeye cartoons which I miss terribly. I really just want to reach into the game and pull his head off.
4. The Fury of the Dragonslayer Buff From Turning In The Head Of Onyxia/Nefarian. I don't know what it is, but this buff seems to be programmed to never give me the buff. Normally I'll enter a city just after it's been applied, which does piss me off. Then there'll be times I'm standing in Orgrimmar or Stormwind, usually getting training, and the buff won't even apply itself to me. Yes, it has a level cap of 60, but I'm talking about on my lower-level characters. It really pisses me off.
5. Ninja Looters. This needs to be outlawed. Yes, I could understand a rogue hitting "Need" on that caster ring against the mage accidentally, but blaming it on lag is bullshit. The worst are raid ninjas. Their shield seems to be "it's for off-spec." But when that excuse is coming from a warlock, mage, hunter or rogue, you know they're caught and they're just trying to dance around the issue.
6. Gold Spammers. "u buy gold plox US dollars only k thx bye"...oh god it feels like my monitor was raped by a belt sander. I really just wish these guys would stop it. Buying gold is against the game's terms of service and Blizzard seems content with not stopping them. SusanExpress seems to be the most rampant these days. Which makes me wonder why they [Blizz] don't just shut the site down.
7. Roleplayers Who Missed The Point. There are good roleplayers. They brush up on the lore and know what's going on in the game. Then there are the other ones who treat WoW like a digital medieval festival. Adding "eth" on the end of words, throwing around "forsooth" and "doth" instead of normal words, ones who never seem to know what lore is, yeah, those guys. It's even worse Horde-side when you hear trolls talking like that. Alliance ones are annoying, at best, but seeing dwarves, draenei and night elves do that is like a gigantic head smash on your keyboard.
8. Roleplayers With Dumb/Annoying/Bland Backstories/Godmodders. Especially ones who spurt shit about being vampires, related to a major lore character, saying they killed a major lore character or blah blah blah, you get the idea. These guys need to be shot in the face. Nobody is related to Uther. You cannot be related to Alonsous Faol. Then there's the godmodders, who basically just say "I can do whatever I want" and then do a /e kills you. Normally I just laugh at their dumb faces and spurt something about divine protection (not the spell). They are the ass of the Roleplaying community, and most are quickly forgotten about.
9. Mobs Who Attempt To Run Away In Fear. Unless you use Judgement of Justice or a bunch of stuns/slows, it's a bunch of annoying ass-shit to see mobs run off and agro more mobs before you're ready. And when you're surviving by the skin of your teeth only to have a runner trigger another mob, it's like having someone massage your eyes with sand and salt.
10. PvP Whiners/Arena Whiners/PvP and Arena Invite Spammers. These are the guys who complain that AV is broken for the Alliance (unless you're arguing in the favor of the Horde) or convinced that Arena is the only thing worthwhile in WoW. If you want PvP, go play Warhammer. WoW is more PvE-based, so I'm gonna stay in the PvE end of the pool. And then there's the people who fanatically invite people to PvP. Now I don't like PvP. Never have, never will. So when I get asked to PvP and I just want to run a heroic or something, I say no. And then when people insult you for it, that really gets my blood boiling.
11. Gankers/Corpse-Campers. These guys need to be thrown into a sacrificial mole pit. Now they're really prelevant on PvP servers, but there are a few on PvE. These guys stand around, killing lower-level players and sitting on/near their corpses just so they can do it again. Why? Because it gives them a feeling of superiority. It is common knowledge, though, that they will never get laid and are going to be sacrificed to the volcano god soon enough.
12. People Who Just Don't Learn What They're Supposed To Do. Noobs or Donalds are pretty good nicknames, but their real name is idiots. These are the tanks, healers and DPSers that can't quite get a grasp on what they're doing. Warriors tanking in Battle Stance, Shadow Priest Healers, Mages who spam AOEs in instances, most Hunters, you get the idea. They also refuse to listen to suggestions and believe they are right and everyone else is wrong. Never invite them to a guild. Ever.
The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.