Mount level Requirements

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Lanthroviel » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:43 am

Shadostriker wrote:Yeah I have to say that while it's nice, 40 is a little low, I mean that used to be the level to get your normal mount. I would, however appreciate a cost reduction on the mount and training. Maybe that's just me and my terrible skill at earning money.

I'm also a bit pissed since I got my epic mount on my paladin not a month ago. And for some odd reason I did the quest because I was impatient (or maybe that means I WAS patient) but it's cool since I have my tabard and my feat of strength now.

Also, are they reducing the flying mount price too? If not, I'm also a little pissed, since they are reducing it to 60 and that means I need a lot more money.

Well yeah they are, but you see, you are already complaining that you may not have your flying mount at level 60 because of lack of money, while we always had to wait to level 70 to had it normally!

That's what suck with this change of rules, it kinda tell to the player "all what you've done is sh*t", it's one of these reason that push me not to go back in the game after I've explored all of its content,because then the only thing left to you is to become the best.But there's no need to be the best, because blizzard will crush your effort with the next expansion anyway.
Web... Web has changed....
User avatar
Lanthroviel
 
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Location: Internet

Postby liamthelad » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:25 am

Shadostriker wrote:Also, are they reducing the flying mount price too? If not, I'm also a little pissed, since they are reducing it to 60 and that means I need a lot more money.

Nope more or less same price as you're just getting flying instead of epic riding which is more or less the same.If anything its cheaper with faction discounts.And its about 400 gold reduction from if you get it and 70 so you're actually saving a whole lot of money...
Image
User avatar
liamthelad
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:35 pm

Postby Trania » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:56 am

I am unsure how I feel. At first, it made me yell 'and dollars at star number', because new players will get very easy what we have worked for so hard.
On the other hand... it will make levelling my alts a lot less frustrating. When they nerfed mounts to 30 I was happy I didn't have to walk all the way to SM, now I can be happy I don't even have to walk around Duskwood anymore.

But still... levelling with blood, sweat and tears will make you appreciate it more.
Image
Trania
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 3:18 am

Postby judgement14 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:25 am

i think that people who have lvl 80s with riding prof maxed out should be privileged with this and everyone else should work toward it

or at least make it so that you have to hit hte original level first and then your alts can get the reduced level
Image

Image

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
User avatar
judgement14
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 2:30 pm
Location: Does it matter?

Postby wnxcow » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:28 am

judgement14 wrote:i think that people who have lvl 80s with riding prof maxed out should be privileged with this and everyone else should work toward it

or at least make it so that you have to hit hte original level first and then your alts can get the reduced level


QFT!!

thats the best option EVER! this forces ppl to get some work done, before getting lvl reductions!.. like if u got a lvl 40 u can buy 60% riding, if u bought it, ur alts an buy @ lvl 20.. and so on... what u've bought on ur first toon, can be bought |@ lower lvls and for lower prices on alts!

agaibn, QFT! +1
Image

Image

Image
wnxcow
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:55 am
Location: Behind you, tasting your body */lick*

Postby Judai » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:54 pm

wnxcow wrote:
judgement14 wrote:i think that people who have lvl 80s with riding prof maxed out should be privileged with this and everyone else should work toward it

or at least make it so that you have to hit hte original level first and then your alts can get the reduced level


QFT!!

thats the best option EVER! this forces ppl to get some work done, before getting lvl reductions!.. like if u got a lvl 40 u can buy 60% riding, if u bought it, ur alts an buy @ lvl 20.. and so on... what u've bought on ur first toon, can be bought |@ lower lvls and for lower prices on alts!

agaibn, QFT! +1

QFT, it would be sorta like DKs, Also I thin think they should make it u can choose to make an alt start at lvl 55, with no money, mount training etc
Image
User avatar
Judai
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:09 am
Location: Azeroth D:

Postby Clone-D » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:40 pm

I like the change. Games are meant to be fun. I'm not saying we need to make the game easier, hard mode is fun. But walking isn't hard mode, it's just annoying. Anything that removes a negative element from the game should be more then welcome.
Your Dieing.
User avatar
Clone-D
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:07 pm
Location: Inside the Fire

Postby liamthelad » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Clone-D wrote:I like the change. Games are meant to be fun. I'm not saying we need to make the game easier, hard mode is fun. But walking isn't hard mode, it's just annoying. Anything that removes a negative element from the game should be more then welcome.


You're awesome.The reason people want this is the same people old people brag about what life was like back in their days.Maybe blizz will give you a feat of strength so you can compare cock size online
Image
User avatar
liamthelad
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:35 pm

Postby Bright_eyes » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:33 pm

liamthelad wrote:
Clone-D wrote:I like the change. Games are meant to be fun. I'm not saying we need to make the game easier, hard mode is fun. But walking isn't hard mode, it's just annoying. Anything that removes a negative element from the game should be more then welcome.


You're awesome.The reason people want this is the same people old people brag about what life was like back in their days.Maybe blizz will give you a feat of strength so you can compare cock size online
'

I didn't know achievements could do that. :shock:
User avatar
Bright_eyes
 
Posts: 346
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 7:14 pm
Location: Were ever I wanna be

Previous

Return to WoW

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest