No
42%
Maybe?
33%

Total votes : 12

Perma-ban, why Blizzard are stupid!

Postby Judai » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:28 am

So my Account got Perma-banned because:

I had 2 trojan's, which led to my account being hacked by a gold spammer, and blizzard don't really care.

I was on the phone through my lunch time with one of their reps and he helped heaps and then bam! after 2 hours perma-ban for something that happened 8 hours before hand.

Thank you Blizzard for banning my account after 2 chars had all their money gear stolen and sold.
Thank you for taking 4 years of payments + 3 lots of $100 (Aus $) for each game.
And thank you for having some really dumb rules about not letting me name my pet Nìgga...Lol...

WTB Comforting :cry:

Edited by teh Cass. You're lucky Keydar locked it before I saw this. I was about to start deleting threads.
Judai

Postby sankto » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:29 am

Go with Avira Antivir, it's like a Doomguard for a warlock, no baddies will touch you. Except the doomguard will advertise his premium version everytime he get a skill update.

Seriously, i've got this since 2 years ago, and absolutely no virus / trojan has gone through it's vigilance. The occasional popup is worth it.

Still... feel sad for you. :cry:
sankto

Postby Judai » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:05 am

Its okay I got Norton when I found out

Been looking at this since I cant go onto my Account atm:

Its called Aion, it's by NCSoft, like Guild Wars, Lineage, to name a few and boy it looks pretty epic. Friend and I been searching Youtube being shocked and awed by it

http://www.aiononline.com/us/
Last edited by Judai on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Judai

Re: Perma-ban, why Blizzard are gay!

Postby Mynameisevil » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:17 am

I think you are leaving something out of this story. About 2 months ago we had a officer in our guild get his account hacked, ninja'd most of our gbank, and server swapped.

He talked to blizzard, checked where the acct was logged in from when everything happened, and had everything restored in 6 days.
---

So yeah I think you are missing something, some other ToS violation maybe?
---

Also, interesting point that we found out during this whole thing... if someone ninja's a gbank, and was hacked, they don't return the items to the bank. they return them to the person who withdrew the items from the bank to start with.
Mynameisevil

Postby cookiemanyay » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Perma ba, why blizzad are gay

Blizzard are teh gays becuz teh mak mah accunt baned becuz of chinees G farmirrors.
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby Gabtraf » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:28 am

Man that sucks... Its a good thing I got a Virus/Internet protection program on my computer... It also helps not to go to certain sites as well....

But in other news I got a Green Proto Drake with my egg today :D
(I'm such a mood killer ain't I?)
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

Postby The Great JT » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:59 am

Too bad for you.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Bright_eyes » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:37 am

Sorry about that, but blizz was pretty cool when my account got hacked, they got my 3 highest back+ my gear, that sucks about the ban.
/gives comfort pie
Bright_eyes

Postby Silverveil » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:29 pm

I've played Lineage 2 for 5 years, and if you get hacked the vast, vast majority of the time they tell you too bad, so sad, stop cheating/botting/downloading hacks. Add-ons are "illegal", and there's botting like you wouldn't believe. Customer support is non-existant, and since AION is their product I wouldn't expect any better. Compared to ncsofts support, the gripes about Blizzard to me, are laughable. Just my two cents about that.
Silverveil

Postby The Great JT » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Oh crap, I forgot something.

/violin

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Judai » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:03 pm

HAR HAR HAR....

I don't wanna get a game card If I get my account bak cause I'm waiting for Aion XDDDD

Although it is about 2 months till it comes out so 1 60 day game card would last....
Judai

Postby Silverveil » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:48 am

Aion still has like 4 beta events to go from what I've heard, you could get in on that. I'd like to see it but I keep missing them.
Silverveil

Postby Keydar » Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:47 pm

Please don't equate the term "gay" with "stupid" or "lame." It's juvenile and crass.

I know you don't mean it that way, but that doesn't make it okay.
Keydar
Site Admin

Return to WoW