Are you a ninja?

And my response was (I was arms)

"I like to ninja rend to help with my PEW PEW"

Rejected :(
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby kozom1234 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:11 am

same question, but my answer got me in

"only if there are an uneven amount of pirates in the group throwing off the balance of the universe"

i stole it from somewhere, but can't remember where
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:56 am

I was gonna say, thats way to long for a guild name.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby Vorath » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:26 am

As GM of a casual guild who likes to go on raids (we do not have a schedule or any preset goal of who we "must" kill in a given night) - i've had a wide variety of applications to my guild in the form of people asking to join. In the middle of a few raids, with the puggers in our vent/teamspeak with us chatting and laughing, i've had a few people say "I just gquit my guild, can i join yours, i like you guys better" - these guys usually get in because of their personality.

The most ridiculous request was when someone offered to "join the guild, take leadership and bring it up to be the #1 raiding guild on the server, as long as he got the guildmaster title". I knew he was just an idiot out to rob the bank and disband the guild when he was done, so i invited him to join the guild, changed the 2nd-last rank name to "Guildmaster", promoted him one rank and then waited the 30 seconds or so for him to say "huh, i can't access anything......" before pressing enter on my "AND THE LEG SWINGS DOWN......HERE IT COMES FOLKS.....IT'S DA BOOOOOOOOOOT" text i had typed in and gkicked him to the curb.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Vorath

Postby kozom1234 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:46 pm

smart on your part, i mean how does he have to be? He should have kept it to himself if it didn't work and keep trying instead of posting in gchat.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby liamthelad » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:44 pm

Vorath wrote: I knew he was just an idiot out to rob the bank and disband the guild when he was done, so i invited him to join the guild, changed the 2nd-last rank name to "Guildmaster", promoted him one rank and then waited the 30 seconds or so for him to say "huh, i can't access anything......" before pressing enter on my "AND THE LEG SWINGS DOWN......HERE IT COMES FOLKS.....IT'S DA BOOOOOOOOOOT" text i had typed in and gkicked him to the curb.

Omg I'm Rofl.Christ nice idea ,I might make a guild just to do that.The funniest is when you play with gold farmers.If you have more than one person just get a group of them and fake trade lotsa gold.They go crazy
liamthelad

Previous

Return to WoW