Cataclysm info

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby omskarclam » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:02 pm

there was heavy proof of this before mmo released it, unless you don't have an 80 there were ALOT of references, and already proof of night elven mages (apparently a high elven archmage goes to darnassus and they accept his teachings)
omskarclam

Postby vergil77 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:12 pm

Quests with taurens talking about Light and night elves talking about magic aren't heavy proof imo. And it explains only 3 of 11 new class/race combos.

As to new races, new masks in an event aren't heavy proof too.

MMOChampion and WoW Insider didn't do a lot, they just received info from Blizzard. It wasn't a leak as Boubouille said. Blizz would never allow anyone to get this info without their knowledge.
vergil77

Postby omskarclam » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:15 pm

yes, but you must've never heard of the leaked list a blizzard employee gave out years ago in the days of pre-bc. He leaked a list of all the new zones that would come up WITH levels. It's also been accurate ever since, (except for minor level differences and gilneas) i'll try to get the link.

edit: gah, looked everywhere, can't find it, sorry. i'll ask a friend who told me the link maybe i was looking in the wrong place
omskarclam

Postby Barke » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:57 pm

Surely if your "believing" something you dont need proof, I still thought it was happening
Barke

Postby Clone-D » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:15 pm

This seems like Blizzards taking this a little farther then the standard expansion, almost like a WoW2.
Your Dieing.
Clone-D

Postby kozom1234 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:56 am

Clone-D wrote:This seems like Blizzards taking this a little farther then the standard expansion, almost like a WoW2.

well, remaking the whole world does seem a little wow2-ish for sure.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby vergil77 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:27 am

Another expansion with additional brand new continent, new talents, +10 levels, and everything else that previous expansions had would be a bit routine. Blizz have to keep us interested in the game. Another reason for completly changing the world is that they want to get rid of old Azeroth, which was far from perfect... everything was chaotic, quests were boring and generally, leveling was a pain in the ass.
vergil77

Postby liamthelad » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:17 am

omskarclam wrote:yes, but you must've never heard of the leaked list a blizzard employee gave out years ago in the days of pre-bc. He leaked a list of all the new zones that would come up WITH levels. It's also been accurate ever since, (except for minor level differences and gilneas) i'll try to get the link.

A german forum poster posted it not a blizzard worker and it was posted AFTER wotlk so it's completely fake
liamthelad

Postby omskarclam » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:37 am

liamthelad wrote:
omskarclam wrote:yes, but you must've never heard of the leaked list a blizzard employee gave out years ago in the days of pre-bc. He leaked a list of all the new zones that would come up WITH levels. It's also been accurate ever since, (except for minor level differences and gilneas) i'll try to get the link.

A german forum poster posted it not a blizzard worker and it was posted AFTER wotlk so it's completely fake

...no
omskarclam

Postby liamthelad » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:30 am

omskarclam wrote:
liamthelad wrote:
omskarclam wrote:

...no

Yep ,it was posted after Wotlk just because it used a dif / / date system.Not at all by some blizzard employee
liamthelad

Postby vergil77 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:03 am

omskarclam wrote:
liamthelad wrote:

...no

Even if that really happened, that employee would be instantly kicked out of Blizzard.
vergil77

Postby omskarclam » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:36 am

has it come to your mind that maybe they DID?
omskarclam

Postby vergil77 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:52 am

I don't see a reason for which he should risk losing their employment :P . They must pay very well and conditions there at Blizzard must be very good.
vergil77

Postby Barke » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:51 am

Holy Thread Necro batman!
Barke

Previous

Return to WoW