The real Cataclysm thread

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby omskarclam » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:30 am

k
i will say it straightforward
blizzard confirmed NOTHING at blizzcon NOR their OFFICIAL website that GARROSH will take leader of the Horde. don't listen to that mmocrap because it's not happening, sry, or blizz just left it out because they explained ALOT at blizzcon.
omskarclam

Postby vergil77 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:47 am

New leader of the Horde or not, Garrosh is gaining more authority than he had before. He leads Horde's warriors to conquer Alliance towns. Thrall would never do such a thing, as he 1. wants peace, 2. would focus on the new threat of Deathwing etc. instead of wasting his forces on Alliance.
vergil77

Postby omskarclam » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:29 pm

if you're talking about ashenvale, actualyl, pre-bc there was a quest that a DIFFERENT orc asks you to infiltrate and take over a night elf base, i guess his plan is finally coming into wow :D (few people know this, too)
omskarclam

Postby Kodykahn » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:34 pm

Meh, Garrosh is getting a little to high and mighty, I personally dislike Garrosh more then I dislike Variann Wyrnn, and that's saying something, while no it hasn't be confirmed, usually strong haunches from MMO usually come up right, this might be one of the times they are not, but still, either way, Worgen look far more fun then Goblins, seriously, all a goblin is, is a reskinned Gnome Imo :-\
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby omskarclam » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:35 pm

goblins are actually reskinned dwarves, but the new playable ones have their own animations now
omskarclam

Postby vergil77 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:37 pm

There's Darkshore and Southshore too. And it seems that both Ashenvale and Darkshore were taken because of night elf towns being destroyed by cataclysm. Horde just used the occasion :p.
vergil77

Postby Kodykahn » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:38 pm

I still consider Goblins the hordes response to a gnome :-\, while okay, their reskinned dwarves, but still, Worgen > Goblins, all goblins want to do is blow things up >...>
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby vergil77 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:50 pm

And earn more and more money!

I still consider Goblins the hordes response to a gnome

Blizz staff personally said they wanted to give some "small and fun" race for Horde, or something like that >.>

As to reskinning from dwarves, they only share the same skeleton. And the goblins in Cataclysm will have new look too.
vergil77

Postby Noodles » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:52 pm

vergil77 wrote:And earn more and more money!

I still consider Goblins the hordes response to a gnome

Blizz staff personally said they wanted to give some "small and fun" race for Horde, or something like that >.>

As to reskinning from dwarves, they only share the same skeleton. And the goblins in Cataclysm will have new look too.

goblins for the horde is a new start, then we, the alliance, can act against the goblins like the horde act against gnomes!
I don't need a signature to prove anything
Noodles

Postby vergil77 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:55 pm

Noodles wrote:goblins for the horde is a new start, then we, the alliance, can act against the goblins like the horde act against gnomes!

But goblins are nice! :<
vergil77

Postby Noodles » Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:56 pm

vergil77 wrote:
Noodles wrote:goblins for the horde is a new start, then we, the alliance, can act against the goblins like the horde act against gnomes!

But goblins are nice! :<

they're not... GNOMES are nice, goblins are greedy @$$£$
I don't need a signature to prove anything
Noodles

Postby vergil77 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:02 pm

And their greediness is the thing that makes them funny and interesting. And their intelligence coupled with recklessness.
vergil77

Postby Dragonas » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:45 pm

So I'm just curious, does that mean zones like Ratchet, Tanaris, and Booty Bay are going to be exclusively horde only? Guess it's good that I went on a killing spree to get my Admiral Title...
Dragonas

Postby Dragonas » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:48 pm

Furthermore.... wonder what Thrall will be doing. It's kind of crap to get rid of him... Garrosh is a jerk... so I hate to see what will become of the Orcs under his control. Anyone see the way he acts like a two year old in ToC? I mean the dude whines constantly. And he has to have "everything" his way. We still own his weak ass champions, but you know... He embodies everything that Thrall was trying to get rid of within the horde.
Dragonas

Postby vergil77 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:54 pm

Towns like Ratchet are ruled by other trade princes, so i guess they will stay neutral.

I agree that Garrosh acts stupidly. He's childish, and is something like opposite to Varian. Wrynn can be somehow justified because of all those events in the past, though...

PS:

*Gasp* double post! IT'S UNFORGIVABLE! KILL HIM WITH FIRE!!!

:P
vergil77

PreviousNext

Return to WoW