The real Cataclysm thread

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Noodles » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:55 pm

Garrosh sucks
I don't need a signature to prove anything
Noodles

Postby Lanthroviel » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:34 pm

vergil77 wrote:
Lanthroviel wrote:What, surprised?You're in europe too, remember, blizzard still think that 13 euro=15 dollars...

Polish players have even worse situation, as 15 EUR (i guess the service will cost something around that, since it's the price of Recustomization service too) is around 60 PLN due to exchange rate. The problem is that the value of 1 PLN in Poland doesn't differ that much from value of 1 EUR in France, Germany, etc., so we basically pay 3-4 times as much :D.

humm, actually, the actual rate is a 0.24 euros per PLN.So, 4 PLN =1EUR.So its basically like us before (1EUR=6.54 FR before, and 2 Deutsch mark).So you're paying the basic price , sorry, Blizz is not THAT evil with europeans :P.
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby vergil77 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:54 pm

Lanthroviel wrote:humm, actually, the actual rate is a 0.24 euros per PLN.So, 4 PLN =1EUR.So its basically like us before (1EUR=6.54 FR before, and 2 Deutsch mark).So you're paying the basic price , sorry, Blizz is not THAT evil with europeans :P.

I'm just trying to say that while internationally 1 EUR = 4 PLN, the actual values of those currencies in respective countries is roughly the same or similar. If you can buy 50 pieces of something with 100 EUR, you will be able to buy about the same amount for 100 PLN. I don't blame Blizzard, but our incompetent politicians, who don't know how to manage with financial problems :P
vergil77

Previous

Return to WoW