Postby Noodles » Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:54 am

Barke wrote:
Noodles wrote:
jettom wrote:
vergil77 wrote:

And here's a video:

Obviously Photoshop'd

stop joking, its true

edit: also maybe sometime im gonna stand there 24/7 to check if they turn into their "true forms" as the last pic shows, they do different things during the 24 hours so, i can either follow them all the time, or stand in the house and WAIT

Noodles, Wowwiki article =/= True

wtf? i alrdy said it was true, i meant that i shall check if the LAST pic were true (the one site alis posted, it said that a US player supposedly saw their true forms, so i wanted to check if THAT were true) i know all of these things from before anyway so WHY shouldn I, ME think its true?
I don't need a signature to prove anything
Noodles

Postby Lanthroviel » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:38 am

Heh, for once noodles is right, they do sometimes go the city in circle, I think I met them once...Don't remember when...

But I think it's just something they put for fun and forget about, maybe it'll change with the extension, but before then, I guess there's nothing to worry about.

And WoWWiki IS a good source of information!
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Alishany » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:40 am

Noodles wrote:
jettom wrote:
vergil77 wrote:

And here's a video:

Obviously Photoshop'd

stop joking, its true

edit: also maybe sometime im gonna stand there 24/7 to check if they turn into their "true forms" as the last pic shows, they do different things during the 24 hours so, i can either follow them all the time, or stand in the house and WAIT

Yep, it is absolutely true.
Alishany

Postby The Great JT » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:48 am

Cass wrote:The last time I was in Goldshire, I found that the kids couldn't be attacked. That sucked. I was looking forward to the slaughter of the Children of the Corn. ;)

Lord knows they need a good slaughterin'.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Should I feel bad that I'm the only person who knows that's just C'thun's voice clip playing? :T All through AQ40, Prophet Skeram whispers you things that nobody else hears until you kill him. Then in the C'thun fight he'll whisper you things like "You will die." "Your head will explode." "Your friends will abandon you." and the like.
Raptorbane

Previous

Return to WoW