Worst Camps

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Worst Camps

Postby Lore_master » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:59 am

Everyone has bin camped once or twice, maybe not on your main but an alt, maybe you were the one who was camping, but if your not the one being camped it can be rather funny. Ill go first:

I was in Storm Peaks doing dallies for those giant people. I was killing the elementals outside their town for the quest item when a human warrior came out of no where and tried to kill me. When it looked like I was going to win a night elf huntard comes with a human DK…

When I come back and try to run, a shaman and a druid with the other three showed up and kill me mercilessly. A few more showed up next time I came back…

At this point I loged case no one came to aid thru my pleas apparently no Horde in Storm Peaks at this time :( , my guild was dead and no friends were on…

Possibly the most ironic part was that they were all girls…
Talk about getting your ass kicked by a girl. :oops:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Note to self get new sig.
Lore_master

Postby judgement14 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:06 pm

most likely guys who play girls tho

so is it worse getting beat by a girl or a transvestite?

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby Lore_master » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:11 pm

Transvestite hands down, defiantly worse in my opinion.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Note to self get new sig.
Lore_master

Postby jettom » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:56 pm

was on my paladin in Howling Fjord, a warrior decides to kill me, i jump off a clip, he follows, i bubble and land safe, he dies :D
jettom

Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Postby cookiemanyay » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:04 pm

I've never been camped
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby Urdid » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:27 pm

Druids dont get camped, they get away.. ;)

Urdid

Postby Cass » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 am

Oh man, that's easy. It was this human mage. I was in STV. The death toll was roughly 15... Before I got bored and left. He logged over whining like most newbs do.

Oh! You mean worst times *I* have been camped? Pfftt. As Urdid said: Druids don't get camped.

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
Cass

Postby Kodykahn » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:10 am

Shamans don't get camped either, they kill you, or nearly kill you, and when you think you've won, pop back up and finish you off, then laugh. -sagenod- I do this very often, though I'm on an RP server, so true ganking only happens in WG, which I love ganking people sitting at that shard vendor dude, because by the time they realize I'm shotting them with lighting and fire on my shaman, their dead >:D XD <3 flying in Wg and landing on walls w/ elemental reach XD
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Bunnytots » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:42 am

I camped a level 25 Night elf priest in Booty Bay for 3 hours. I was there on a tournament pet selling expedition saw a flagged priest and killed her over and over and over again.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby vergil77 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:25 am

Bunnytots wrote:I camped a level 25 Night elf priest in Booty Bay for 3 hours. I was there on a tournament pet selling expedition saw a flagged priest and killed her over and over and over again.

What an amusing way of spending time, killing defenseless newbie who was just trying to do some quests. Very challenging, not to mention that thrill.
vergil77

Postby Cass » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:44 am

I fully support Bunnytots cause. Because if he plays on a regular server, she was a moron for not having unflagged before trying to quest in STV. If they are on a pvp server, then she should learn to roll an alt and play it when she's tired of being camped. EVERYONE gets ganked in STV on a pvp server. Only stupid people get ganked in STV on regular servers. End of story.

Cass

Postby vergil77 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:06 am

Cass wrote:I fully support Bunnytots cause. Because if he plays on a regular server, she was a moron for not having unflagged before trying to quest in STV. If they are on a pvp server, then she should learn to roll an alt and play it when she's tired of being camped. EVERYONE gets ganked in STV on a pvp server. Only stupid people get ganked in STV on regular servers. End of story.

A 25 isn't very high level, STV was probably her/his first time in a neutral zone. For a new player, the game mechanics are rather complex, and if he don't understand them right from the start, it doesn't mean he's stupid. My point, though, was that I don't see why killing someone who can't strike back is that interesting.
vergil77

Postby Noodles » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:10 am

I've been camped ONCE, by a troll mage and some warrior i can't remember race off, they only killed me three times though and i was doing the pvp quest in hellfire peninsula. :d

The reason they only killed me three times was simply that i blink / horse rided away from them.

Boring story bro.
I don't need a signature to prove anything
Noodles

Postby Cass » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:27 am

You're right. 25 isn't very high level. But even then, I knew better than to run around in contested territory with my flag up.

That always gives me a laugh. Why is it; on a pve server; so hard to figure out that you can let your flag drop BEFORE you rez? They've made it even easier now, by adding a timer to your portait!

Cass

Postby Noodles » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:28 am

Cass wrote:You're right. 25 isn't very high level. But even then, I knew better than to run around in contested territory with my flag up.

That always gives me a laugh. Why is it; on a pve server; so hard to figure out that you can let your flag drop BEFORE you rez? They've made it even easier now, by adding a timer to your portait!

and you can get mounts at level 1, just VERY CHEAP, epic mounts at 40 for the price normal mounts costed before etc, THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
I don't need a signature to prove anything
Noodles

Next

Return to WoW