Worst Camps

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby jettom » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:53 am

actually, its cheaper than what normal mounts costed before
jettom

Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Postby Kodykahn » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:37 am

Level don't mean crap unless you got someone a good 5+ levels, my dk's been killing 80's since she was 76, rogues, other stupid dks, warriors, feral druids, even the occational stupid retadin, the same can happen with lower levels as well, if you know how to play your class, even if your not as high level as the person your fighting, as long as your not completely outmatched, you can still have a chance of winning >.>
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby vergil77 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:51 am

Noodles wrote:and you can get mounts at level 1, just VERY CHEAP, epic mounts at 40 for the price normal mounts costed before etc, THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

You can get normal mounts at level 20, not 1. I don't see a problem with that, though. It's not like mounts make the game easier, they just make you faster out of combat.
vergil77

Postby jettom » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:55 am

from what i understand, blizz might release a lvl 1 mount with 20% spped increase, these are just rumors btw
jettom

Postby Bunnytots » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:44 am

vergil77 wrote:
A 25 isn't very high level, STV was probably her/his first time in a neutral zone. For a new player, the game mechanics are rather complex, and if he don't understand them right from the start, it doesn't mean he's stupid. My point, though, was that I don't see why killing someone who can't strike back is that interesting.

I did it because our factions are at war and if you saw a taliban walking down a street in your hometown wouldn't you kill them (if you know what they were.) And sometimes it is entertaining to make someone's life (game life) a hell for alittle bit.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby judgement14 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:48 am

i personally dont like camping people
unless they attacked me first
but even then if i kill them i usually go to another place so they dont attack me again

but yeah i hated STV on a PvP server
even when i was 80 people were trying to kill me
luckily it was an undergeared 80 a lvl 71 and 2 30s
so i pwned them with my fishing pole

DON'T JUDGE ME!!!
judgement14

Postby vergil77 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:10 pm

Bunnytots wrote:I did it because our factions are at war and if you saw a taliban walking down a street in your hometown wouldn't you kill them (if you know what they were.) And sometimes it is entertaining to make someone's life (game life) a hell for alittle bit.

It's a game, and even if its lore says that Horde and Alliance are at war with each other, the guy who you're ganking is a player that wants to enjoy the game, just like you. You're ruining his game experience for no reason, as it doesn't benefit you in any way and you're wasting your own time too.
vergil77

Postby Cass » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:59 pm

lol pvp on a pve forum....

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
Cass

Postby Lore_master » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Lore_master wrote:Everyone has bin camped once or twice, maybe not on your main but an alt, maybe you were the one who was camping, but if your not the one being camped it can be rather funny.

So you can tell stories about when it really sucked to be on the other side and see you :D
I expect a lot more from a some of you :)

Also, why do you think people camp :?:
Usually it’s just because they like to case other people pain and they consider one of the best parts to any game is to camp…
I need to make sure some of my friends never play this game.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Note to self get new sig.
Lore_master

Postby jettom » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:43 pm

I gank because im a virgin and got a small penis;( *sob*
jettom

Postby Crusader » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:05 am

My longest camp was sooo worth the wait. It happened in classic WoW when played a Horde level 60 druid (resto, of course, the only way to go at that time) and was in the #1 endgame Horde guild of the time, named Fates Encompassed. This happened in the week after Moonglade '06. I was on my way from Kargath to the Searing gorge when I got jumped by a rogue and promptly got cut apart halfway. The rogue stealthed and I knew he must be around, so I asked the guild for help. In the meanwhile I tried to limp my way back to Kargath, but it wasn't going well. I got some coffee and waited. In the meanwhile, some guys from our rival alliance guilds popped up to join in the camping fun. To punctuate, they even made a campfire. Then I was told to keep them busy by the guild. So I popped a few more times, got beaten down, laughed at, spit on, druid cat form raped, etc. Finally, help came, in the form of a horde raid of about 200 people tidalwaving over the 5 or so alliance douchebags. Their deaths were instant. I ressed, spit on them and catform raped them, then followed the Zerg to stormwind, where an epic 5 hour battle ensued, claiming the lives of countless alliance and npc's.

Pwn rarely comes in such size.

Apparently the raid was already in the making and since our guild had the legendary Masato*, we were in charge so a little detour was made to liberate me. :D

*Since this happened on an EU server in the oooold days, no one knows Masato any more. This was in the time that people could get titles through pvp up to High Warlord, with matching epic gear. Masato became a High Warlord but long before then, his name was becoming legend. I played pvp with him a few times and it was hilarious. The things he did seemed impossible, yet they happened right before my eyes. As soon as the two of us popped in a game, the other team (even premades) would immediately AFK out. Not once, nooo, but once in every 3 games, for hours on end. As soon as Masato came walking up to them, groups of 5 alliance would turn tail and run. All those who stood before him died in a matter of seconds. He killed groups of 5 people in under 10 seconds repeatedly without breaking a sweat. With me running after him healing, he became the living IWIN button. Hilariousnous ensued when he would stand in the enemy's graveyard and the alliance dared not respawn. He was indominable, unkillable, and feared to the extreme. The term Masato-game was coined for 1: Epic pwnedge and 2: games where the other side afk'd out rather then fight a BG. People still speak of him, even though he seems to have packed up and left WoW years ago.

The most brilliant Masato moment was when we were walking up the alliance tunnel in WSG. From the other side came a Paladin General in his full golden epic paladin pvp gear. He stopped right in his tracks as soon as he saw Masato. Then he bubbled. He just kept standing there, did nothing, the bubble expired and he died in seconds, all the while doing nothing. why would he. I can only imagine that either a: he was pissing his pants or b: he saw the futility of it all and just let it happen, only delaying the inevitable through the bubble to spite Masato ever so little.
Last edited by Crusader on Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crusader

Postby vergil77 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:22 am

Lore_master wrote:Also, why do you think people camp :?:

I think there are several reasons. First, they camp out of boredom when doing dailies, farming mats, etc. Second, they vent their real life frustration on lowbies in WoW. Sometimes they are undervalued, and try to compensate it by camping - it somehow makes them feel important, or whatever. Finally, some of the campers just want other people to suffer - they are, at least to some extent, evil.
vergil77

Postby jettom » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:02 am

sometimes they lack social skill..

but, true story

i was camping in stv(sue me) and ganked a dude, he logs an horde chr and asks why i did so, i tell him a joke and we have a pretty long conversation, it ended up him taking a faction change to play with me :P
jettom

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:31 am

Actually I was flagged from doing a WSG and saw a 25 and attacked. I leveled on a pvp server (vashj) from 1-70 when it was capped and got camped in Hillsbrad like none other. I'm just giving them that kind of WoW experince.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby TonyTheTiger » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:41 pm

I usually don't camp, unless I get camped, but a guildie was camping this Alliance lowbie some time ago and made his create this hilarious thread on our realm forums.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 1&pageNo=1

Enjoy the lulz :P
Toný - Frostmane PvP EU
TonyTheTiger

PreviousNext

Return to WoW