Worst Camps

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Crusader » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:50 pm

Bunnytots wrote:Actually I was flagged from doing a WSG and saw a 25 and attacked. I leveled on a pvp server (vashj) from 1-70 when it was capped and got camped in Hillsbrad like none other. I'm just giving them that kind of WoW experince.

If you haven't been killed 50 times in hillsbread foothills at least, you are and ever will be a noob.
Crusader

Postby vergil77 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:09 am

Crusader wrote:
Bunnytots wrote:Actually I was flagged from doing a WSG and saw a 25 and attacked. I leveled on a pvp server (vashj) from 1-70 when it was capped and got camped in Hillsbrad like none other. I'm just giving them that kind of WoW experince.

If you haven't been killed 50 times in hillsbread foothills at least, you are and ever will be a noob.

And I thought that being a noob or not is connected with skills, not the amount of times you got ganked in a certain zone, stupid me!
vergil77

Postby Urdid » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:08 am

TonyTheTiger wrote:I usually don't camp, unless I get camped, but a guildie was camping this Alliance lowbie some time ago and made his create this hilarious thread on our realm forums.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.htm ... 1&pageNo=1

Enjoy the lulz :P

Must.. roll.. horde.. on.. Frostmane! ARGH!!

I've been in one of the biggest guilds on my server since lvl 60 days, so it's pretty much always been gank or be ganked due to old rivalry between guilds :P
I'd like to think im better for it, always expecting someone to pop out to try and whack me..

I also sleep with a gun under my pillow.. lolz

Urdid

Postby Dendor » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:51 am

well, back when i was new at the game, and had no idea about the mechanics, i saw someone with a cat vanity pet (i was horde btw). so i ask him "hey whered you get the cat?", he tells me he got it at elwynn from the cat lady. so i decide to go get one myself x.x i sneak into the zone and i find the cat lady, when i try to buy from her i end up attacking her. a few frustrating moments later there 5 60s attacking me (i was 40ish) needless to say it didnt end well....

i'd say i was there for a good 2 hours. this is probably why im afraid of pvp >.< (seriously i wet my knickers when ever i see someone in wg)
I love animals (they're delicious)
Dendor

Postby GeodesicDragon » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:30 am

I've been camped by pretty much every class.

But the greatest experience I have of camping someone? Well, I totally owned some Night Elf Druid (Tauren FTW), and she logged a Horde alt and whined about the fact I killed her.

She logs back on to her Druid and I kill her 4 more times for bitching at me.

http://www.curquhart.co.uk/?p=41

GeodesicDragon

Previous

Return to WoW