gb ninja get's pwned

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Quaza » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:16 am

Kozom has made 2363 posts. Holy shit.
~~Quaza
Quaza

Postby Falinthor » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Raptorbane wrote:It's not a bug that you can stand on top of the flag post. In my honest opinion, that was really smart of the hunter. Not classy, no not at all. But rather smart. If you ask me, you're the dumb one in the situation for not just /leaving/ and letting him sit there.

After all, isn't the point of the hunter class to injure from afar? :|

It is abuse though, because a melee class can't reach without first mounting, then fly onto a tinnnnny little flag pole, and then dismount to attack, and even after I did that, Scatter Shot made me fall. And I agree whole heartedly, they are supposed to kill from afar. But when you are unreachable, thats exploitation of a bug. I should be out of his line of sight if I'm unable to reach him by conventional methods.

Just saying. It's gay. I'd have noooo issues if I had a chance to fight him face to face [or, 30 yard range to 30 yard range.]

Even though I had his bitch ass to 5% life before he scatter shotted me >.<

//nerd rage//

Yes. I am a Noob. I know.
Falinthor

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Falinthor wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:It's not a bug that you can stand on top of the flag post. In my honest opinion, that was really smart of the hunter. Not classy, no not at all. But rather smart. If you ask me, you're the dumb one in the situation for not just /leaving/ and letting him sit there.

It is abuse though, because a melee class can't reach without first mounting, then fly onto a tinnnnny little flag pole, and then dismount to attack, and even after I did that, Scatter Shot made me fall. And I agree whole heartedly, they are supposed to kill from afar. But when you are unreachable, thats exploitation of a bug. I should be out of his line of sight if I'm unable to reach him by conventional methods.

Just saying. It's gay. I'd have noooo issues if I had a chance to fight him face to face [or, 30 yard range to 30 yard range.]

//nerd rage//

But it's not a bug that he can stand on top of the flag pole. They had to manually give the flag poles collision, after all. I'd call it creative/clever use of mechanics.
Raptorbane

Postby Gabtraf » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:34 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
Falinthor wrote:

//nerd rage//

But it's not a bug that he can stand on top of the flag pole. They had to manually give the flag poles collision, after all. I'd call it creative/clever use of mechanics.

I've done it at Halaa numerous of times, its quite useful when out numbered.
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

Postby Falinthor » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:59 am

Aye, clever, but in my opinion it should be a line of sight fix, because its incredibly retarded, IMO. It's an unfair advantage that shouldn't exist in a PvP realm, [especially with a hunter. Seriously. Traps? Slowing shots? Even their melee attacks slow my fat ass down. He shouldn't need the extra advantage!]

But...I guess I was too beastly for him :D I'll take the alleged "abuse" as a compliment of "You face roll me so hard that I have to use cheaper methods to own you."

And on that note...Guild Robber got OWNED. In the face.

Yes. I am a Noob. I know.
Falinthor

Previous

Return to WoW