So i faction changed

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Noodles » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:04 am

vergil77 wrote:
Gabtraf wrote:Hm... you people yell out nerds.... any yet we play Wow....
Hypocritical don't you think?

*sips tea* Yep... Troll better people -_-

Not everyone who plays WoW is nerd.

That may indeed be true.

Lok'tar ogar my friend.
I don't need a signature to prove anything
Noodles

Postby Dorp » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:15 am

vergil77 wrote:
Gabtraf wrote:Hm... you people yell out nerds.... any yet we play Wow....
Hypocritical don't you think?

*sips tea* Yep... Troll better people -_-

Not everyone who plays WoW is nerd.

I was... a cheerleader in high school. :oops:
That was awhile ago though.
Just saying I was about as anti-nerd as you can get and I ended up on WoW. :P
Dorp

Postby jettom » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:32 am

I was a bully victim for 3 years because i had learned to "Not take action in my own hands" but when i realised my teachers could not actually be arsed to do a shit i took matters to my own hands.. 'twas a fun day
jettom

Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Postby Bunnytots » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:15 am

I'm a nerd with hair going down to my shoulders.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby kozom1234 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:39 am

I'm normal, i feel so discluded!
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Gabtraf » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:18 am

Its true that people who play Wow aren't the "nerd" type. But because Wow is based on the D&D (Dungeons & Dragons) game style, people will still consider you a nerd... Don't complain about it

Just because you're a nerd doesn't mean you can still be athletic...

For example myself.
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

Postby Lanthroviel » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:00 am

Gabtraf wrote:Its true that people who play Wow aren't the "nerd" type. But because Wow is based on the D&D (Dungeons & Dragons) game style, people will still consider you a nerd... Don't complain about it

Just because you're a nerd doesn't mean you can still be athletic...

For example myself.

Based VERY LOOSELY on DnD then...You could say that of the Warcraft paper rpg, which is (apparently) an extension of DnD, but the game itself...Unless you mean that playing any (medieval) fantasy western style video game RPG would make you a nerd?
But I really don't think that you can imply DnD here, since the people calling you a nerd usually don't play the game and therefore won't make the link, if they even know what DnD is...I think it's rather because of the depiction of WoW gamers by the "other" medias as no lifers, and "normal" people don't do the distinction...But it's your guess^^.

Btw...If my english is correct, you just said that you were a nerd and NOT athletic, while I guess you meant the opposite :).
Web... Web has changed....
Lanthroviel

Postby Gabtraf » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:03 pm

If you were correct, but I'll put it in a nutshell for ya... I'm both athletic and a nerd.
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

Postby kozom1234 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:05 pm

lant, your English was right i think it should have read doesn't mean you CAN'T still be...but w/e. Yeah, nerds can be anyone... but only us geeks can be smart 8)

note: geek at heart, normal in real world to not scare off others :wink:
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Kodykahn » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:31 am

Dorp wrote:I don't get why everyone seems to play Horde. I think I might be the only one of my friends who plays alliance and likes it. I tried to level an undead once and I was so depressed by the starting zone and how all the people were so angry that I had to switch to something else. All the horde NPCs I've interacted with seem to have such a terrible outlook on life and it makes me sad. :(

You guysssss you don't gotta have a tragic back story and suppressed anger to be cool! D: Why does no one get this?

Okay So~~ I'll tell you why I like horde > Alliance.

One, look at alliance, Humans, Dwarves, elves, gnomes, and later Dreanai, they were all here first and they did yes, have trouble with the demon blood infected orcs..

Now look at Horde:

Orcs: released from the blood frenzy, still hunted down by humans, just for being orcs, tried to be peaceful several times, but humans just re-esculated the war
Tauren: Almost put on the brink of extiction due to the centars, helped out by the orcs to survive, thus they joined the horde
Trolls: from what I saw of the Rexar storyline in WC3, the blooming Horde, once again, saved anouther race from Humans... thus the trolls joined
Undead: previous humans whom were cursed by the undeath, though when they broke free, instead of the alliance trying to help find a cure for their lost companions they tried to kill them, the horde on the other hand, seems to be working along side them for a cure...

IMHO: The alliance looks like a bunch of leetist jerks compared to the horde, plus everytime I go alliance side on a server, I've been on several, it's generally very immature and stupid no matter where you go, and you can't find any DECENT Roleplay ~_~

I don't really have anything to say in the defense of Blood elves, Cause I dun like them, and Dreanai are cool, can we switch please? you can has our hesheelves and we can has joo shamans :D
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Noodles » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:36 am

even if 90% of alliance is immature jerks i will stay alliance... until im bored, then i go horde mostly becouse they ALWAYS wins WSG and AB :D

Off-topic: i miss the good ol' classic AV, the 51-60 version, no DK's, no pally for horde, no shammy for alliance, that were more fun :O
I don't need a signature to prove anything
Noodles

Postby jettom » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:10 am

Noodles wrote:even if 90% of alliance is immature jerks i will stay alliance... until im bored, then i go horde mostly becouse they ALWAYS wins WSG and AB :D

Off-topic: i miss the good ol' classic AV, the 51-60 version, no DK's, no pally for horde, no shammy for alliance, that were more fun :O

... thats nothing compared to the horde noobs. don't believe me? ive fac changed! mwohahaha
jettom

Location: Send.. help.. captured.. Krom.. mean.. violation..help..please..

Postby Quaza » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:07 am

Kodykahn wrote:Orcs: released from the blood frenzy, still hunted down by humans, just for being orcs, tried to be peaceful several times, but humans just re-esculated the war
Tauren: Almost put on the brink of extiction due to the centars, helped out by the orcs to survive, thus they joined the horde
Trolls: from what I saw of the Rexar storyline in WC3, the blooming Horde, once again, saved anouther race from Humans... thus the trolls joined
Undead: previous humans whom were cursed by the undeath, though when they broke free, instead of the alliance trying to help find a cure for their lost companions they tried to kill them, the horde on the other hand, seems to be working along side them for a cure...

Tirion Fordring has his stuff together: "Only by working together will we succeed!" :)

King Wrynn doesn't.
~~Quaza
Quaza

Postby Kodykahn » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:18 am

I never claimed that horde was free of stupidity, but I swear every little kind see's alliance and says ZOMG I wanna play the "good" side lets kill dem dumb looking orcies!~~~~" ~_~ every alliance side server I go to fails, miseribly, maybe I just look for diffrent things then others in a server -shrugs-
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Barke » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:47 pm

Before Wrath came out Tirion was just some Meh-ish loladin that lost his title trying to defend an orc. After Wrath came out, he suddenly came this "Great palidin" who managed to Cleanse the ashbringer, deal 8million crits to arthas and leads a faction of uber champions

I just noticed that when Palidins suddenly became Over Powered, Tirion suddenly became one of the most powerful of arthas's enemies

lolblizz
Barke

PreviousNext

Return to WoW