Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Bunnytots » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:05 am

Now that this patch has been out for a few days, what is everyone's views on it?

Personally I have mixed feelings, mostly Quel'Dalar dropping in heroics, even if it was a quest starter, (you can do the quests in normal mode I might add.)

I made a shaman the other day, kinda happy with it starting out with a shield and mace instead of just a mace. If you did not read the patch notes, they changed the starting gear slightly supposedly to make it more tailored to the class (rogues get dual daggers, warriors 2hd axe shaman with mace and shield.)

ICC is fun, I did some of the raid on my frost DK. Atm, my raid has just gotten Gunship down, and it was a satisfying fight. And fyi you alliance fans, Bolvar is still alive, you find that out after the first pull (which anyone can pull and survive, just use a ranged, run out of instance, and the Ashen Verdict NPCs will kill the 2 mobs for you) Kinda impressive looking at Tirion in Pally t10, too bad he hits undead so weakly (Ashbringer is a 60 weapon after all though.)
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby cookiemanyay » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:47 pm

I want.
An Hero
cookiemanyay

Postby kozom1234 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:44 pm

I love the new dungeons system (easy ToGc gear YAY!!)

The new loot systems sucks imo as a resto druid, since cloth is often an upgrade to my leather robes in the new IC dungeons. If they made it greed> DE i'd be happy (or even have you get to roll need on cloth, but get a reduced roll [like -20 off your roll]) Other than that its great.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Gabtraf » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:11 pm

kozom1234 wrote:I love the new dungeons system (easy ToGc gear YAY!!)

The new loot systems sucks imo as a resto druid, since cloth is often an upgrade to my leather robes in the new IC dungeons. If they made it greed> DE i'd be happy (or even have you get to roll need on cloth, but get a reduced roll [like -20 off your roll]) Other than that its great.

An another easy way to get loot.... Its like they are giving people no challenge anymore.... but of course Algalon and heroic Anub'arak always has time to say hi to that challenge.

(Laughs)
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

Postby The Great JT » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:25 pm

WTB five Battered Hilts. One for the paladin, one for the shaman, three for the AH ('cause I saw one go for 37,500 gold, no shit).

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Quaza » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:36 am

I dislike everyone having full t9, but I love the ease of which i got my new pvp set. i have the 5 set for my mage, and i realized just how overpowered my spec is. ive been triple-teamed and emerged the victor. the poor ret pallys, never stood a chance (without LoH).
~~Quaza
Quaza

Postby Bunnytots » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:54 am

I saw a hilt drop... and I was unaware of its worth (patch day) and greeded. QQ!
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Return to WoW