My First ... - WoW Version!

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

My First ... - WoW Version!

Postby Bobson » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:28 am

Since this is a WoW relarted forum, I think we should have one with that topic too. As with the other one (see the general forums), tell about your first ... or the first time you ... in WoW.

The example in general must've been enough - long live lazyness!
Bobson is my name
and WoW is my game!
I can play a mage of frost
but also one of flame!
My warrior's rage I can easily tame!
30 pics per second
that is my frame,
and I pwn all the noobs who thinks I am lame!
Bobson

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:44 am

The first time I ran an instance, I rolled need on anything green because I thought everything was hunter loot.
Raptorbane

Postby Quaza » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:54 am

there are items not meant for a hunter?
~~Quaza
Quaza

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:13 am

Quaza wrote:there are items not meant for a hunter?

Maces, apparently.

Oops.
Raptorbane

Postby Tankorr » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:55 am

The first time I ever raided was literally 10 seconds after I hit 60 many years ago. I was summoned into Molten Core and was expected to heal the main tank for the Garr encounter on my Shaman as my initiation test (I passed - despite being predominately Elemental spec).
Tankorr

Postby Bunnytots » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:30 pm

First Time I took taxi flying. First Computer game that I went holy shit.

First time in a instance on Bunnytots I tanked and got everyone killed atleast 7 times.

First time I healed on my paladin was at 33 when duengon went cross sever. I only used flash of light.
I'm here to shit post and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gu,/
Bunnytots

Postby kozom1234 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:56 pm

the first time i healed, the shaman had to help me by spamming chain heal.
If i use my mouse to turn how do I click Lifebloom?

kozom1234

Postby Gabtraf » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:36 pm

First time I raided... I heard a very very angry old French man yelling at us for failing on Blackwing lair.
Darkness Incarnate..
Gabtraf

Postby Gly » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:01 am

The first time I played wow I rolled a human mage, I had an amazing time until I went in the mine and tried to take candles, oh how I failed at that

The first time I dueled someone I got low to dots, feared into adds and died. Quit wow immediately after and played dota for about 2-3 months

First time I walked into stormwind I was hit with nostalgia, thinking this was everything I hoped for since Warcraft 1. I only saw stormwind at about 2 fps with settings on low but it was still good!
Gly

Postby Chatrata » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:29 pm

My first instance, pulled every mob in SM: Cath!
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby Agatha » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:08 pm

Well i am 18 now . When WoW came out i was 12 . Because i didn't had a computer at home and i didn't need it i was visiting a local Internet coffee to chat in IRC mostly . Then i saw that game and i asked the guys there how to start playing . 6 months later : I had Internet connection , fast home computer and blizzard account . Playing ever since . I don't really get addicted to games i just play them when i have nothing else to do . I quited WoW about 10 times , but i still come back when i am bored :D

I remember how i got to level 4 and i was the Queen of the World !
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
In the ice or in the sun it's all the same
Yet I feel my heart is aching
Though it doesn't beat it's breaking
And the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it's not real
Agatha

Postby Gedrin » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:20 am

WoW is the first game I ever played that I kept thinking about for days afterwards. I had a quick go on a friend's account, made a Tauren Warrior and got him to about level 6 and after I stopped playing I just kept thinking about how awesome it was, being uninterested and unimpressed with any other game I came across.

I still remember playing it about 4 years ago with a couple of friends, taking it in turn to play different characters, and us being genuinely impressed with each other if we got past level 10, as though it was the epitome of all our collective achievements, treating level 20's with respect, 40's with awe and 60's as though they were Gods.
It is a truth universally acknowledged that a zombie in possession of brains must be in want of more brains.
Gedrin

Postby jurnag12 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:42 am

The one thing I genuinly remember was my first moment in WoW, when i was playing on a friend's account, made a Night Elf (They looked cool back then) and ran towards Dolanaar instead of doing the first quests and was just so amazed by the whole forest around me, the birds, the NPC's, the other players, and then a huge Ancient almost stomping me flat.
I got hooked.
EVIL BARACK OBAMA SEZ GTFO
jurnag12

Postby Noodles » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:43 pm

i remember the first time stiches in duskwood mowed me down whilst i were leveling.

i remember the first time i did naxx, lasted in 30 seconds before we suddenly jamp towards UC raid.

i remember the first time i did onyxias lair, were quite fun actually.

i remember the first time i saw someone with ONLY purple items in the classic WoW... (ye those was actually threated like gods as said above becouse they pretty much were rarely seen with ALL epic pieces)

i remember first time i saw Sulfaras, Hand of ragnaros

i remember first time i tried out fishing, isnt so bad actually

i remember my first character, a little dwarf hunter, i played with my brother at that time and we shared acc, sadly my dwarf hunter got deleted as i got another acc whilst he kept the old one D: i made a copy of the dwarf hunter tho and hes pretty much in exactly same gear and hes pretty much same level with the same pet i had before :) (wonder if i can level that westfall boar and keep him with me all the way to 80 :D)

i remember first time i killed koralon, werent really special.

im going to try to kill the ice watcher the first day hes out (2nd febraury) :D

also i remember when having killed all horde leaders were something special, since winterveil this have been a daily thing on the "to do before server reset:" list

and finally, i remember when people were respectfull, if hordies or alliance attacked your towns, MANY players did stand up in honor to fight for their faction!
I don't need a signature to prove anything
Noodles

Postby Shadowblake » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:23 am

i rolled on everything on DM lol, i was on my warlock and i was like Spaming Sbolt and runing all over the place, getting lost and the group leader was like BLEIK (that used to be my first name) STOP RUNING DUDE YOUR GOING TO AGGRO EVERYTHING, and i was like whats aggro?? and all the mobs jumped over me hahaahaha
Shadowblake

Next

Return to WoW