My First ... - WoW Version!

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Dragonas » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:38 am

actually it's UBRS that's linked to BWL :lol: You have to kill Drakk. Was also awesome when you had to kill him for the Onyxia attunement so you could get the necklace. You didn't exactly have to always kill Drakk to get into BWL because once you got through the first door you could hang a left and go through the portal to get into BWL.
Dragonas

Postby Bliu » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:40 am

wnxcow wrote:
Bliu wrote:I remeber doing a 40 man LBR to get to MC, which was before the quest for the attunement.

LBRS is not even linked to MC... its linked to BWL lolz!

anyway, i still remember my first time tanking in tbc... with a polearm..... got shouted @ like 100 times before i even figured tanks need a shield and 1h instead of a polearm lolz :P

I was wrong and YOU are wrong also, it is UBRS that is linked to bwl, but BRD is linked to MC.. I remeber 40 manning BRD to get to the instance zone for MC.
Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
Bliu

Postby supabillyla29 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:47 am

yep good times good time that pre bc

supabillyla29

Postby 501warhead » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:38 am

Oh So many memories, of past failures, and successes, my first raid EVER was when i hit 60, i was a DPS and did not have Burning Crusade, we did Molten Core, success, but there was a boomkin there that made me so MAD, he took over the whole raid and left the 60s to rot cornered by the hounds there, we got some nice loot but at what cost?ALL of my gear was red. the next raid was Black Wing lair, we wiped on the hound...imagine running as a level 60 from a mind controlled level 80 player?...did'nt take long for me to die, again, full reds. my first instance, i rolled need on a staff because it was higher DPS than my sword. a mistake i would long regret. and lastly, my first BattleGround...at level 26, i only played WarSong Gulch, because i did'nt belive that i could play Arathi Basin, and at the end of the 29 bracket, i thought i could no longer play Warsong Gulch, EVER, :P , i soon found out i could

350 Equip; 357 ingame. (Edited between ingame and equip by some unknown bug)
Tank/Heals US Blackrock.
501warhead

Postby Rhazazarak » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:14 pm

The first time I ever saw Stitches in Duskwood. Wow was I stupid! xD I had my pet attack him and sat there shooting him (I was like level 20 at the time) until I ran out of mana. He quickly proceeded to beat the hell outta my pet, then come over and kill me. :) I learned my lesson.
Rhazazarak

Previous

Return to WoW