My First ... - WoW Version!

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Axepig » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:50 pm

kozom1234 wrote:the first time i healed, the shaman had to help me by spamming chain heal.

The first time I ran a instance I spammed chains on my sham lol!

:oops: :?
Hello, I am a prisoneer from GM and I live in a box! Help me by clicking on the free [Name]! You can find the link on [Insert website]! Please help me! MWUAHIYAYAHAYAHA HELP ME OR ILL BITE UR FEET!!!
Axepig

Postby Chatrata » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:17 am

isn't that what all the good shamans do?
Chatrata

Location: Trying to work out if it's the Red Bull or the Avenging Wrath that gives me wings.

Postby supabillyla29 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:27 am

first time i dpsed on my hunter i did deadmines and there where 4 night elfes and me a dwarf so i thought why are they all nelf's?

supabillyla29

Postby Axepig » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Why are there so many Nelves in deadmines.. Also my first instance when I knew how to play XD I was following my friend in deadmines :) no joke he was like 56
Hello, I am a prisoneer from GM and I live in a box! Help me by clicking on the free [Name]! You can find the link on [Insert website]! Please help me! MWUAHIYAYAHAYAHA HELP ME OR ILL BITE UR FEET!!!
Axepig

Postby felorn » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:27 pm

First time I dps'ed was in Ragefire Chasm. Didn't go so well since I tried to waterwalk on the lava. Good times.
felorn

Postby supabillyla29 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:11 am

Axepig wrote:Why are there so many Nelves in deadmines.. Also my first instance when I knew how to play XD I was following my friend in deadmines :) no joke he was like 56

lol

supabillyla29

Postby Maica » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:05 am

My first char was a human mage... and I amied for gear with the higest armor that I could find for her (Dident see the mening for green or blue gear)
And somehow I dident die once in the game untill I enterd DM, it became my first ghostrun... (Belived I was going to lose money or lvls...)

Oh the gear, I didnt change it untill I was like lvl 30 on her... I got to know that the stats on gear changed youre own stats.
"Why do you have so much mana?" (How stupid can you be when youre a noob? :))

I rolled a shaman cus I wanted to be able to turn into a animal (belived druid was the one with shammy spells and the other way around)

Hunter becuse I wanted a pet, and the druid when I figured out the animal part.

I made Maica 'cus I was gonna roll her as a tank so the guild my bf's sisters man was in could run kara, my bf rolled a druid so he could heal :)
Maica

Postby supabillyla29 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:07 am

Maica wrote:My first char was a human mage... and I amied for gear with the higest armor that I could find for her (Dident see the mening for green or blue gear)
And somehow I dident die once in the game untill I enterd DM, it became my first ghostrun... (Belived I was going to lose money or lvls...)

Oh the gear, I didnt change it untill I was like lvl 30 on her... I got to know that the stats on gear changed youre own stats.
"Why do you have so much mana?" (How stupid can you be when youre a noob? :))

I rolled a shaman cus I wanted to be able to turn into a animal (belived druid was the one with shammy spells and the other way around)

Hunter becuse I wanted a pet, and the druid when I figured out the animal part.

I made Maica 'cus I was gonna roll her as a tank so the guild my bf's sisters man was in could run kara, my bf rolled a druid so he could heal :)

and pally only guy you leveled to 80?

supabillyla29

Postby Clone-D » Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:02 pm

I remember the first time i used the eye of kilrog in Naxx to scout out Maexxna's room.

I remember the first time I paid 10 peoples repair bill.
Your Dieing.
Clone-D

Postby lappen » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:40 pm

i soloed the MC attunement at level 55, had to reroll prep, bring loads of potions and it took about 10 times as long as it would have taken to just get a group with level 60's or just ding 60 and do it then.

though i was bored and i hated levelling already back then. and my guild was gonna merge with another one to start MC-raiding so i wanted to be prepared once i got to 60 :O

ooh i also remembered how i rerolled gnome rogue 7 times cause i was unhappy with how he looked, leveled each one of them to about 15 and started over again for stuff like his skin is to white, i don't like the brown hair, i want different beard etc. took me 4 weeks to decide how he should look.

also remember the first char i made, night elf rogue, me and my brother shared that account when we preordered the game, we shared playing time and even leveled each others chars. got myself an account about half a year later and created my gnome

i remember how that game changed my life, made me a gamer. i were only 10 years old back then. damn that game even made me switch friends and i'm actually happy i did since those people i used to be with turned out to grow into douches. i even started drumming due to that game cause one of my guildies was a drummer and made me wanna start. and got into listening to gothic/black metal cause one of my guildies was a singer in a gothic band.

that game made such a huge impact on me, seriously.
lappen

Postby Hell » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:22 pm

the first time i went to an instance was with my mage at level 17 to wailing caverns, i got thrown out from the group.
apparently i was a big noob.

of course after that i got angry and deleted the mage.
DUNZO.
Hell

Postby Dragonas » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:50 pm

I did the MC attunement pre tbc. The guild needed me to get it so I could go in on my lock. Was HELLLLLL I got lost trying to make sure I went the right way. I died repeatedly, but in the end it was worth it to see Ragnoros pre nerf... Man I miss doing old content... unnerfed and being ridiculously op'd for it. Now I just go in and solo all of whatever just to see if I can do it. I find myself running NR dungeons solo on my druid just to see if I can survive... on normals always do.. heroics a different story.
Dragonas

Postby Bliu » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:10 pm

I remeber doing a 40 man LBR to get to MC, which was before the quest for the attunement.
Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
Bliu

Postby wnxcow » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:04 am

Bliu wrote:I remeber doing a 40 man LBR to get to MC, which was before the quest for the attunement.

LBRS is not even linked to MC... its linked to BWL lolz!

anyway, i still remember my first time tanking in tbc... with a polearm..... got shouted @ like 100 times before i even figured tanks need a shield and 1h instead of a polearm lolz :P

wnxcow

Postby Kodykahn » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:36 am

I would like to make a little quip on the chain spam comment eariler <.<;; most people automatically seem to assume that chain heal is a shaman's best heal, but you should know, that a shaman can specialize in three heals, chain, lesser healing wave, and healing wave, Chain heal is really only that nice for raiding, since to be honest, it does have a large mana cost ;x, I tend to like to use LHW, and HW when not raiding.. Just my two cents ;x <.< then again, it's been 4 months since I played, it could have changed, but I've not heard of it >.>
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

PreviousNext

Return to WoW