WoW Chat Funnies

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Re: WoW Chat Funnies

Postby Raptorbane » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Usagi-Zakura wrote:...From time to time I like getting these out of the sheer stupidity of some of them. Once I got a whisper (it may even have been my first hacker-whisper) claiming my WoW-account had been canceled for suspicious stuff... Sarcastically I wondered how I was still playing:B

I like that I still get tons of emails daily regarding my WoW account and its apparent suspension for disorderly conduct within the game.

... to the wrong email address.
Raptorbane

Postby Usagi-Zakura » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:16 am

Raptorbane wrote:
Usagi-Zakura wrote:...From time to time I like getting these out of the sheer stupidity of some of them. Once I got a whisper (it may even have been my first hacker-whisper) claiming my WoW-account had been canceled for suspicious stuff... Sarcastically I wondered how I was still playing:B

I like that I still get tons of emails daily regarding my WoW account and its apparent suspension for disorderly conduct within the game.

... to the wrong email address.

My brother tells me he gets that kind of emails about his Runescape account. Naturally he's never played Runescape.
I'm almost surprised I haven't gotten any emails (just whispers) to either of my accounts, then again I tend to keep them private, so they're relatively spam-free.
Usagi-Zakura

Postby Tydosius » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:51 pm

someone should say this in trade chat:

"no give account name password to the non-trust website when the has foreign, more information can found at ____________.com you login details."
Tydosius

Previous

Return to WoW