The Bastardized Oracles

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

The Bastardized Oracles

Postby Marlux » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:43 pm

So, I wanna be exalted with these oracle cock suckers but I'm unfriendly with them and Neutral with Frenzyheart tribe...

How do I reverse this?

I want to start slaying the Frenzyheart tribe one by one.

Marlux

Postby Thaurus » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:55 pm

If i recall there is a quest where you can kill either "King" Or "Elite" forgot, Killing the frenzyhearths "King" will make you Hated with them, and honored with the Oracles.

I found this from google

Killing Pitch starts you on your quest journey with the Frenzyheart Tribe. They send you on various missions. Eventually, one of the missions leads to a misunderstanding, and suddenly the Frenheart Tribe hates you. You are now friends with The Oracles.

The Oracles then start sending you on various missions. The final mission is "A Hero's Burden", and you have to kill a level 77 elite Lich. During the battle, the Lich releases an enslaved Frenzyheart warrior, and an enslaved Oracle.

This is where you make your choice. If you kill the Frenzyheart Warrior, the Oracle helps you kill the Lich and gives you the completion quest to turn in at Rainspeaker Canopy. You are then friendly with the Oracles and are eligible for Oracle daily quests.

If you kill the Oracle, the Frenzyheart helps you kill the Lich and gives you the completion quest to turn in at Frenzyheart Hill. You are then friendly with the Frenzyheart and are eligible for Frenzyheart daily quests.
Got SC2 ^_^. Add me @ BuuGhost
Thaurus

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:20 pm

I'm pretty sure that if you just go into the lich area, fight the lich, and free the oracle instead, it'll switch you.

I could be wrong.
Raptorbane

Postby Thaurus » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:14 am

I think raptor is right, Unless both tribes have the same quest
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=12581

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=28659
Got SC2 ^_^. Add me @ BuuGhost
Thaurus

switch

Postby miniwidge » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Yes. I've done this a number of times on various toons 'cause I like to start with Frenzyheart and end with Oracles. I like the mug that turns you into a wolvar from Frenzyheart and ending with all those eggs from Oracles, not to mention achievments. Also, if you're a JC you can get gem cuts from both factions (and yes, keep them if you switch). Once you've gotten as far as you want to get with one faction, go into the cave where you fought the Lich. If you want Frenzyheart, kill the Oracle slave. If you want Oracles, kill the Frenzyheart slave. Once you're done with the Lich the slave you saved will have a blue ! over his head and you will start faction grinding from that point on. There is no "king" to kill, sorry.

At netural with one and unfriendly with the other, you may not have done the whole quest line where you switch back & forth. The last quest in the chain should be "A Hero's Burden"
anaahl nathrac üthvas bethod dochiel dienveh
miniwidge

Return to WoW