If you could change one thing in WoW, what would it be?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Gabtraf » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:16 am

Raptorbane wrote:
vergil77 wrote:
Ghost467 wrote:Put PVP titles back in.


They're coming back for Cataclysm.


YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


... uuughhhh ...
Whats next then, everyone will be able to obtain a legendary weapon in the game? (don't answer that)
Darkness Incarnate..
User avatar
Gabtraf
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:44 pm
Location: Texas Zone Act 1

Postby vergil77 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:51 am

Gabtraf wrote:... uuughhhh ...
Whats next then, everyone will be able to obtain a legendary weapon in the game? (don't answer that)


And what's so bad about that? It doesn't make the game easier or anything...

As to the legendary weapons, they never stopped to be obtainable in the first place.
User avatar
vergil77
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 am
Location: Poland

Postby Liquidrock » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:09 am

vergil77 wrote:
Gabtraf wrote:... uuughhhh ...
Whats next then, everyone will be able to obtain a legendary weapon in the game? (don't answer that)


And what's so bad about that? It doesn't make the game easier or anything...

As to the legendary weapons, they never stopped to be obtainable in the first place.


The legendary staff is unattainable.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Postby Gabtraf » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:52 am

Liquidrock wrote:
vergil77 wrote:
Gabtraf wrote:... uuughhhh ...
Whats next then, everyone will be able to obtain a legendary weapon in the game? (don't answer that)


And what's so bad about that? It doesn't make the game easier or anything...

As to the legendary weapons, they never stopped to be obtainable in the first place.


The legendary staff is unattainable.


I remember that staff, only a few people got it. Yeah it doesn't make the game easier, it just makes the pvp titles less awesome now knowing that soon everyone in cata will get one.
Darkness Incarnate..
User avatar
Gabtraf
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:44 pm
Location: Texas Zone Act 1

Postby Ghost467 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:33 pm

Ok then.

Ability to side with Deathwing 8)
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:26 pm

Ghost467 wrote:Ok then.

Ability to side with Deathwing 8)


No. 8)
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Crusader » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:15 am

Remove all expansions, now and future ones. Inclusing horrible horrible changes such as:

No more 40 man raids
Squidfaces
Epics for everyone
Horde paladins
Easy endgame
Image
Crusader
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:36 am
Location: The Netherlands

Postby SimLoup » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:52 am

id transfer alunia and my alts form mug'thol to lethon mug'thol as well as the vengance battlegroup sucks for ally and make silence a baseline ability
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]
User avatar
SimLoup
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:03 pm
Location: QUÉBEC!!!!!!

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:35 pm

SimLoup wrote:id transfer alunia and my alts form mug'thol to lethon mug'thol


Technically that's something you can change about WoW right now. It just costs money. Also

SimLoup wrote:as the vengance battlegroup sucks for ally


sounds like every battlegroup
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby SimLoup » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Raptorbane wrote:
SimLoup wrote:id transfer alunia and my alts form mug'thol to lethon mug'thol


Technically that's something you can change about WoW right now. It just costs money. also



SimLoup wrote:as the vengance battlegroup sucks for ally


sounds like every battlegroup


1. i know it just for the moment my account inactive and my budget says no to more wow time so ist somthing im gonna do when i can

2.maybe but i never looked at the other battle group results so i cant tell
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]
User avatar
SimLoup
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:03 pm
Location: QUÉBEC!!!!!!

Postby Raptorbane » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:35 am

SimLoup wrote:2.maybe but i never looked at the other battle group results so i cant tell


My battlegroup is this way. Your battlegroup is this way. I have friends who's battlegroups are this way. That's at least 3 different battlegroups out of 13. :( It's just an unfortunate truth that people don't like the Alliance much.

Perhaps with the release of worgen, pvpers will be attracted to the COOLEST RACE EVER ;V
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby SimLoup » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:16 am

Raptorbane wrote:
SimLoup wrote:2.maybe but i never looked at the other battle group results so i cant tell


My battlegroup is this way. Your battlegroup is this way. I have friends who's battlegroups are this way. That's at least 3 different battlegroups out of 13. :( It's just an unfortunate truth that people don't like the Alliance much.

Perhaps with the release of worgen, pvpers will be attracted to the COOLEST RACE EVER ;V


i hope so
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]
User avatar
SimLoup
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:03 pm
Location: QUÉBEC!!!!!!

Postby vergil77 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:22 am

Raptorbane wrote:My battlegroup is this way. Your battlegroup is this way. I have friends who's battlegroups are this way. That's at least 3 different battlegroups out of 13. :( It's just an unfortunate truth that people don't like the Alliance much.


Meh, people overdramatize too much - it's in our nature to only notice the bad things. On my battlegroup, the win ratio is roughly 50:50, yet everyone on our side whines about Alliance having lots of noobs and kids. The truth is that Horde isn't any better.

And btw, I've got a friend on Horde side (on the same battlegroup), who thinks that it's Horde that sucks.
User avatar
vergil77
 
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:32 am
Location: Poland

Postby Raptorbane » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:14 pm

vergil77 wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:My battlegroup is this way. Your battlegroup is this way. I have friends who's battlegroups are this way. That's at least 3 different battlegroups out of 13. :( It's just an unfortunate truth that people don't like the Alliance much.


Meh, people overdramatize too much - it's in our nature to only notice the bad things. On my battlegroup, the win ratio is roughly 50:50, yet everyone on our side whines about Alliance having lots of noobs and kids. The truth is that Horde isn't any better.

And btw, I've got a friend on Horde side (on the same battlegroup), who thinks that it's Horde that sucks.


I don't think you understand.

My win ratio for BGs in this past year has easily been 90:10 Horde, I am not exaggerating one tiny bit. We don't own Wintergrasp during the day -ever-. I went into WG today during prime time and Alliance had 13 tenacity, 30 seconds into the match we were already being GY camped :C

We have it ssssssoooooo baaaaaaad in the Stormstrike battlegroup.
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby SimLoup » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:11 pm

. We don't own Wintergrasp during the day -ever-. I went into WG today during prime time and Alliance had 13 tenacity, 30 seconds into the match we were already being GY camped :C

We have it ssssssoooooo baaaaaaad in the Stormstrike battlegroup.


i share ur pain mug'thol ally can only get WG once a week or two

but isnt WG a server pvp zone ur battle-group as nothing to do with it
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]
User avatar
SimLoup
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:03 pm
Location: QUÉBEC!!!!!!

PreviousNext

Return to WoW

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest