If you could change one thing in WoW, what would it be?

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:29 am

SimLoup wrote:
. We don't own Wintergrasp during the day -ever-. I went into WG today during prime time and Alliance had 13 tenacity, 30 seconds into the match we were already being GY camped :C

We have it ssssssoooooo baaaaaaad in the Stormstrike battlegroup.

i share ur pain mug'thol ally can only get WG once a week or two

but isnt WG a server pvp zone ur battle-group as nothing to do with it

WG is server based, yes, but my server and about 4 of the other servers in our group are 2:1 Horde.

The others are 3:1 Horde ;[
Raptorbane

Postby The Great JT » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:55 am

Raptorbane wrote:
SimLoup wrote:
. We don't own Wintergrasp during the day -ever-. I went into WG today during prime time and Alliance had 13 tenacity, 30 seconds into the match we were already being GY camped :C

We have it ssssssoooooo baaaaaaad in the Stormstrike battlegroup.

i share ur pain mug'thol ally can only get WG once a week or two

but isnt WG a server pvp zone ur battle-group as nothing to do with it

WG is server based, yes, but my server and about 4 of the other servers in our group are 2:1 Horde.

The others are 3:1 Horde ;[

Ha ha, sucks to be you guys. Horde-side on Earthen Ring, we've set up a Thrall-Mart and three restaraunts in Lake Wintergrasp.

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:39 am

Hahahahahahaha

Thrall-Mart.
Raptorbane

Postby The Great JT » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:22 am

Raptorbane wrote:Hahahahahahaha

Thrall-Mart.

It's like Wal-Mart but with Thrall's name on it. We tried a few other names (Durotan-Mart, Orgrim-Mart, Doomhammer-Mart, Grom-Mart, etc.) but Thrall-Mart seemed to work the best.

EDIT: Actually, Orgrim-Mart is pretty good. Maybe we could get the Orgrimmar auction house re-named Orgrim-Mart...

The Punchmaster. Do Not Question Him.
The Great JT

Postby SimLoup » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:51 am

Ha ha, sucks to be you guys. Horde-side on Earthen Ring, we've set up a Thrall-Mart and three restaraunts in Lake Wintergrasp.

thrall-mart low price thrall approved.

soon a new thrall-mart shall open ist door at the thrallmar base in outlands
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
SimLoup

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:54 pm

The Great JT wrote:
Raptorbane wrote:Hahahahahahaha

Thrall-Mart.

It's like Wal-Mart but with Thrall's name on it. We tried a few other names (Durotan-Mart, Orgrim-Mart, Doomhammer-Mart, Grom-Mart, etc.) but Thrall-Mart seemed to work the best.

EDIT: Actually, Orgrim-Mart is pretty good. Maybe we could get the Orgrimmar auction house re-named Orgrim-Mart...

I was gonna say, Orgrim-Mart is pretty great. |D
Raptorbane

Postby Kodykahn » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:18 pm

I would make there be an IQ test required to make an account, luckily, you can't BS IQ tests either >:) not usually I don't think, but ya, it would probably thin out the players quite a bit, but you wouldn't have ranting 11 year olds talking about how much they "pwn", then cry, whine and cuss when you make them look stupid <.<
A wise man once said, to never underestimate the potential of human stupidity. :)
Myah~ ;3
Kodykahn

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:57 pm

Kodykahn wrote:I would make there be an IQ test required to make an account, luckily, you can't BS IQ tests either >:) not usually I don't think, but ya, it would probably thin out the players quite a bit, but you wouldn't have ranting 11 year olds talking about how much they "pwn", then cry, whine and cuss when you make them look stupid <.<

You can most certainly BS an IQ test. Also, I had an IQ of 149 at age 13 (purchased WoW), but looking back on myself I was still an immature little turd. :/ Immaturity and IQ really don't have anything to do with one another.

Edit: and if you're wondering my IQ since then has dropped to 110, according to non-official testing. ;[ What does that say about WoW.
Raptorbane

Postby wtflolwut » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:41 pm

Remove rogues, fucking commando noobs.
wtflolwut

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:51 pm

wtflolwut wrote:Remove rogues, fucking commando noobs.

u mad
Raptorbane

Postby vergil77 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:07 am

Raptorbane wrote:You can most certainly BS an IQ test. Also, I had an IQ of 149 at age 13 (purchased WoW), but looking back on myself I was still an immature little turd. :/ Immaturity and IQ really don't have anything to do with one another.

Edit: and if you're wondering my IQ since then has dropped to 110, according to non-official testing. ;[ What does that say about WoW.

*cough* internet IQ tests *cough* *cough*.
vergil77

Postby Raptorbane » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:25 am

vergil77 wrote:
*cough* internet IQ tests *cough* *cough*.

*cough*
Raptorbane

Postby Marlux » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Cry about it.

If I could change one thing, I'd change....

I'd change.....

Battlegrounds. Allow me to elaborate.

In order for a battleground to be successful for either side, each side requires quite a few things.

A decent offense, defense, and most importantly...

HEALERS

Countless times, I've joined battleground with the intention to win because I'm big on winning. I'm the biggest sore loser I know.

But when I play any battleground, the biggest problem seems that sometimes there are few to no healers.

I suggest that there be a required amount of healers on each side in a battleground or else its painfully obvious which side will win.

And thats what I would change about World of Warcraft. Cuz I'm a huge PVP whore.

Marlux

Postby Raptorbane » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:46 pm

Marlux wrote:

Cry about it.

If I could change one thing, I'd change....

I'd change.....

Battlegrounds. Allow me to elaborate.

In order for a battleground to be successful for either side, each side requires quite a few things.

A decent offense, defense, and most importantly...

HEALERS

Countless times, I've joined battleground with the intention to win because I'm big on winning. I'm the biggest sore loser I know.

But when I play any battleground, the biggest problem seems that sometimes there are few to no healers.

I suggest that there be a required amount of healers on each side in a battleground or else its painfully obvious which side will win.

And thats what I would change about World of Warcraft. Cuz I'm a huge PVP whore.

You know

I love you. Run away with me.
Raptorbane

Postby residentgood » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:09 am

I would like to see various mounts, pets, etc. in the game have actions. For example, the new camel mount could run around cities and outposts spitting on fellow players and/or enemy players. Maybe the drakes could breathe fire, ice, shadow spells, etc. on enemy players (until they attacked back and you lost your mount). Maybe the pet skunk could cause a stink in the AH so everyone would be running around dazed or crying or something for 5 seconds or so.

you could type /spit
/breathefire
/stink

whatever.
residentgood

PreviousNext

Return to WoW