stealthy kitty

Discuss anything relating to World of Warcraft

Postby Sethlaw » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:56 pm

In this case I wanna see god's payback on those same brainless people so they get even with the nukes they dropped so long ago, let them google hiroshima death toll then...

I wish humanity grows brains some day in the future, cuz the state we are in is kinda retarded if you look at it from realistic point of view.
It takes an army to kill a paladin and an army of paladins to kill anything
User avatar
Sethlaw
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:37 pm
Location: Bulgaria

Postby Ghost467 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:08 am

Sethlaw wrote:I wish humanity grows brains some day in the future, cuz the state we are in is kinda retarded if you look at it from realistic point of view.

Wow.

@Cass, we already dropped nukes on them for that, I guess no one is taught WW2 anymore.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:27 am

Ghost467 wrote:@Cass, we already dropped nukes on them for that, I guess no one is taught WW2 anymore.


I think that was the unspoken point we were all aware of. :I Hence JT's "I'm gonna assume you know why that's stupid and move on."
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Cass » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:23 am

Ghost, I was poking fun at the dumbass comments on FB.

Duh. WINNING.
Image


[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride
User avatar
Cass
Moderator
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: Under my desk.

Postby Liquidrock » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:59 am

Ghost467 wrote:
Sethlaw wrote:I wish humanity grows brains some day in the future, cuz the state we are in is kinda retarded if you look at it from realistic point of view.

Wow.

@Cass, we already dropped nukes on them for that, I guess no one is taught WW2 anymore.


Whoosh!
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Postby Jomjo » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:25 pm

Selama ashal'anore = Justice for our people. Ironic?
"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
User avatar
Jomjo
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Somewhere where a computer is.

Postby Raptorbane » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Jomjo wrote:Selama ashal'anore = Justice for our people. Ironic?


wonk wonk
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Ghost467 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:41 pm

Cass wrote:Ghost, I was poking fun at the dumbass comments on FB.

Duh. WINNING.


I'm Bi-polar.

JUST KIDDING, BI-WINNING.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Marlux » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Cass wrote:Hmm.
So, if I follow your logic, you're saying that if I am Arabic, I am obviously a terrorist?

Yeah.

. . . .

Real knee-slapper there.


No, I never said that.

Since all of you don't get the joke, you're all obviously NOT into my humor. I'm in no way racist or anything of the sort.

As for the insults of me being called stupid...Who gives a fuck what you think? I think its funny and thats all that matters.

Thanks for ruining my fun.
Image

Image
Marlux
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:21 pm

Postby Liquidrock » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:35 pm

Marlux wrote:Thanks for ruining my fun.


Anytime, you can also call on us to ruin birthday parties and bar-mitzvahs.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Liquidrock
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Postby Raptorbane » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Marlux wrote:
No, I never said that.

Since all of you don't get the joke, you're all obviously NOT into my humor. I'm in no way racist or anything of the sort.

As for the insults of me being called stupid...Who gives a fuck what you think? I think its funny and thats all that matters.

Thanks for ruining my fun.


you lose
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Ghost467 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:38 am

Liquidrock wrote:
Marlux wrote:Thanks for ruining my fun.


Anytime, you can also call on us to ruin birthday parties and bar-mitzvahs.

And weddings and funerals and any other type of party.
Keydar wrote:Morals require thought!
User avatar
Ghost467
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Location: Oh god no not that

Postby Jomjo » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:15 pm

...i think its time for a subject change...
"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
User avatar
Jomjo
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:42 pm
Location: Somewhere where a computer is.

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Classy, change the first post from something we called dumb to something that the entire internet knows and accepts as bone-dry stupid. On top of that, you resorted to name calling.

you lose again
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

Postby Raptorbane » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Classy, change the first post from something we called dumb to something that the entire internet knows and accepts as bone-dry stupid. On top of that, you resorted to name calling.

you lose again
User avatar
Raptorbane
 
Posts: 1304
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to WoW

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest